Myhealthchart Polyclinic Mychart and Everett Clinic Mychart login, patient portal sign-up, account activation, and bill payment-related information will be discussed in this article.
If you are looking for information about the Polyclinic or Everett Clinic patient portal then this article will be beneficial for you and you can easily access each and every important information about the Mychart web portal.
You will find the below-mentioned useful information in this article.
- Complete details about the Everett Clinic and Polyclinic Mychart portal.
- Steps to log in and access Myhealthchart.com web portal.
- Step-by-step process to sign up and activate a new account.
- Information about all bill payment methods and how to pay medical bills easily and securely.
- Information about all services which are available through the MyHealthChart web portal.
- Information about account recovery options.
If you are looking for the above information then you are at the right place. We are going to share all the latest updated information and step-by-step guides including all patient-related essential services.
Please read below…
What is the Myhealthchart.com portal?
Polyclinic Mychart or Everett Mychart refers to an online patient portal that is accessible through the Myhealthchart.com website. It’s a Mychart Electronic Health Record (EHR) product developed by EPIC.
Polyclinic and The Everett Clinic both are part of Optum (a Subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group Inc) and offer a single Mychart Patient Portal Myhealthchart.com to their patients. Patients can log in and access various healthcare services through the digital medium in a secure and more convenient way by just sitting at home.
There is no need to visit any hospital. All important services such as appointment scheduling, prescription refill, viewing lab test results, etc are available in the Mychart portal and patients can access them through a web portal and mobile app.
Myhealthchart.com Login Benefits
After login to the Mychart account, all patients can easily access the available services and patient resources. Employees can take advantage of the below benefits the Myhealthchart portal provides.
- View your health data, history, and medication-related information on the go.
- Access your lab test results and scanned documents, X-rays, etc whenever required.
- Contact Polyclinic or Everett Clinic provider through a secure communication channel after login into the Mychart portal and ask your question.
- All the patient data and medical records are available for patients and they can share it with any other providers if they want.
- You can add your medical record to the Myhealthchart portal that you have with other providers. It will help to get an idea about your medical history and also helps to provide a better treatment plan.
- Schedule your appointment online and save any appointments that you have scheduled with your favorite provider to schedule them later.
- Manage your profile and update your contact and personal information anytime.
How to Login to Myhealthchart?
Polyclinic Mychart login and Everett Mychart login both are accessible through a single portal Myhealthchart.com.
There are a few login-related suggestions that will help patients with a secure and convenient login experience.
- Patients must register first and set up their username and password.
- Patients must use secure and trusted web browsers to access their accounts.
- Patients must use a trusted device to access their Myhealthchart account to protect their data.
- To prevent login issues, it is advised to use a stable and fast internet connection.
- If using the mobile app then please ensure that it is updated to its latest version.
Let’s check out how to access your Mychart account.
There are three different ways to log in and access your account.
- Login through the web portal.
- Login through the mobile app.
- Find Mychart login URL and access your account.
Let’s check out each login process in detail.
Login through the web portal:
It’s a very simple process. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official web portal myhealthchart.com.
- You will find a login page on the screen.
- Enter your Mychart Username and Password in the login form.
- Press the Sign In button to access your account.
Login through the mobile app:
If you want to access your account from a mobile app then first you will have to download the mobile app and after that, you can log in to your account.
Please click the below links to download the app directly.
You can also download the mobile app by visiting the official website https://myhealthchart.com/. Android and iOS app links are available there. You can also search for the “Mychart” app on Google Play or Apple APP Store.
Log in to the mobile app:
Please follow the below steps after downloading the mobile app.
- Open the mobile app on your smartphone.
- On the login page, enter your Mychart username and password.
- Press the Sign In button to access your account.
Find Mychart login URL and access your account:
If you forgot the login URL of the Polyclinic Mychart and Everett Clinic Mychart website then there is a way to find the exact web URL. You can follow the below steps to search the Mychart login URL and log in to your account.
- Open the Mychart.com web portal.
- Click the “Access MyChart” link.
- On the search page, type “Polyclinic” or “The Everett Clinic“.
- Login and sign-up links will be available below the search form.
- Click the login link to visit the official login page of the Myhealthchart.com portal.
- You can now access your account by entering your username and password.
How to recover your account?
If you are not able to log in to Polyclinic or Everett Clinic Mychart account and get the password or username error then it is possible that anyone from your username and password is incorrect.
In this situation, you have account recovery options that you can use to recover your account.
Please follow the below steps.
Steps to recover Myhealthchart Username:
- Visit the Myhealthchart web portal.
- Click the “Forgot Username” link available on the login page.
- You will have to provide your date of birth and name on the next screen.
- After that press the Submit button.
- If your email address is available in the hospital records then you will receive your username on your registered email address.
Step to reset the password:
Please follow the below steps to reset and create a new password.
- Visit the Myhealthchart web portal.
- Click the Forgot Password link available on the login page.
- You will have to enter your username and date of birth.
- After that press the Next button.
- If your email is associated with your account then you will receive an email including a link to reset your password.
- Click the link in the email and create a new password.
You can now access your account by using your new password.
How to sign up for a new account?
All patients getting treatment at the Polyclinic and Everett Clinic can use digital patient services and make their life easier. A Myhealthchart account will help patients to get most of the information and services by just using a smartphone and there is no need to visit any hospital.
Everett Clinic and Polyclinic Mychart activation is a very easy process if you have your account activation code. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Myhealthchart activation page.
- Enter your account activation code and date of birth.
- Press the Next button.
- You will receive a code that you will have to enter to verify yourself.
- Create a new username and password for your account.
By using this method, your account will be activated instantly.
You can also use the other sign-up options as mentioned below.
- Sign up through a letter: You may request your provider to send you a letter including instructions about how to sign up for a new account.
- By email or text: Based on your request, your provider can also send you an email or text message including the sign-up-related instructions. You can follow the instructions to create a new account.
- At the clinic: Ask a Polyclinic or Everett Clinic team member to help you to sign up for a new patient account during your hospital visit.
How to pay your medical bill
Below you can find the information about the Polyclinic Bill Payment and Everett Clinic Bill Payment.
Polyclinic and Everett Clinic have partnered with U.S. Bank and using its Payment system to provide patients with an online payment facility. Patients can make an online payment for their medical treatment through the U.S. Bank payment portal.
Visit https://pay.usbank.com/ and log in to your account or sign up for a new account. After login, You can make an online payment.
2-Pay with MyChart:
Patients can log in and use the Mychart inbuilt payment service to pay their medical charges. Patients can also view their billing statements through their Mychat account and report any unnecessary charges.
3-Pay as a guest:
Patients can also use the guest payment service available through the Myhealthchart web portal. Please visit the guest payment page and enter guarantor information and account details. After the account verification, you can make an online payment.
A mail payment facility is also available if you don’t find the above payment method convenient. Please send your payment to the below-mentioned mailing addresses and pay your medical bills.
|The Everett Clinic||Billing|
The Everett Clinic
P.O. Box 5127
Everett, WA 98206
|The Polyclinic||The Polyclinic|
P.O. Box 3753
Seattle, WA 98124-3753
In case of any type of account access, account recovery, or account activation-related issues, please contact the MyChart help desk at the below-mentioned phone numbers.
|Everett Clinic patients||425-258-3904|
|Polyclinic patients||206-320-6767 or toll-free at 855-322-6767|
|Sound Family Medicine||253-848-5951|
|Login recovery page||https://myhealthchart.com/MyChart/recoverlogin.asp|
|Password reset page||https://myhealthchart.com/MyChart/passwordreset.asp|
|Everett Clinic payment resources||https://www.everettclinic.com/patient-information/bill-pay.html|
|Polyclinic payment resources||https://www.polyclinic.com/billing.html|
What is the Everett Clinic Mychart login process?
To access the Everett Clinic Mychart account, Patients can visit the Myhealthchart web portal and log in to their account by entering the Everett Clinic username and password.
What is the Polyclinic Mychart login process?
Patients can log in to their Polyclinic Mychart account by visiting the Myhealthchart web portal. On the login page, enter your username and password and access your account.
How to find Everett Clinic Urgent Walk-In care location?
Patients can visit https://www.everettclinic.com/types-of-care/urgent-care.html and search for the nearest urgent care location. There is no appointment needed for a walk-in if there is any emergency.
What is Everett Clinic Walk-in wait time?
Generally, the walk-in wait time at the Everett Clinic is 15-60 minutes. Wait time depends on several factors but Everett Clinic is committed to providing the best quality urgent care for walk-in patients in a minimum possible time frame.
About Polyclinic and Everett Clinic
The Everett Clinic was founded in 1924 and operates 30 care sites throughout King, Pierce, Skagit, and Snohomish counties.
Polyclinic was founded in 1917 and around 200 physicians currently working and providing the best care services to patients. Polyclinic is also one of the largest multispecialty clinics in the Puget Sound region, with more than 12 locations in greater Seattle.
In 2019, The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic joined Optum which is a part of the United Health Care. Optum is a nationwide family of doctors dedicated to connecting every aspect of health and health care and making it simpler. Together, Polyclinic and Everett Clinic are making healthcare work better for everyone.
|Name of the portal||MyHealthChart|
|Developed by||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Designed for||Polyclinic and Everett Clinic|
|Access mode||Online (Web and mobile app)|
|Purpose||To provide all patient services in an online mode|
|Beneficiary||All patients getting treatment at Polyclinic or Everett Clinic|
We have shared all the important resources and information about the Polyclinic Mychart and Everett Clinic Mychart portal. We have also shared how to log in, activate a new Myhealthchart.com account, and recover your account.
Myhealthchart is a valuable tool for Polyclinic and Everett Clinic patients that help them to get the best quality treatment and focus more on their health. By providing access to all patient services in a digital form, patients can manage their treatment-related services and save a lot of time.
Finally, thanks for reading this article, please let us know your views in the comment section below.