MyBJCNet Employee Self-Service related resources, BJC Mytime Login, employee service center, BJC Carenet, and other related information are available in this article.
Employees can easily find important links, employee benefits, and services available to them through the employee resources section of BJC Healthcare. We are sharing all the important employee resources, information, and services available to them. In this article, employees will find…
- What is BJC MY time and how BJC employees can log in?
- How to access the Mytime through internet and intranet?
- What is Carenet and how to access it?
- How to access the My BJC NET employee portal?
- What are the services available through the employee self-service portal?
If you are looking for the above information then please read below to find the latest and updated information.
What is myBJCnet?
MyBJCnet is the online employee self-service portal developed by BJC Healthcare to help employees manage their daily tasks and access employee-related services. It is a secure platform where employees can access important information and services such as pay stubs, W-2 forms, benefits information, and personal details.
Employees can view their paystubs and find out about their total earnings and deductions. W2 forms will help employees to file their tax returns.
Employees can also log in and manage their personal information online. It allows employees to edit any incorrect information such as contact information and address.
How employees can access the myBJCnet portal?
Employees can visit the myBJCnet.carenet.org web page and access their employee account by using their BJD ID and password.
How to access MyBJCnet outside the BJC network?
If you want to access the employee self-service portal of BJC employees from a remote location then you must be authenticated by a two-step verification method. Two-step authentication helps to prevent any unauthorized access to your account and secures employee personal data and privacy.
To enable the two-step verification, employees can download the Microsoft Authenticator app on their devices. You can log in through the same web address whether you are inside the BJC network or outside the BJC network area.
Please follow the below steps to access the employee self-service portal.
- Visit the myBJCnet self-service portal https://myBJCnet.carenet.org.
- Enter your BJC network user ID and password and log in to your account.
- If you are at a remote location then you will have to register with the Microsoft Authenticator application.
- Please follow the further instructions and set an extra login approval method.
- You can use any one login authentication method such as app push notification, phone call, SMS, etc.
- After the setup, every time you log in from a remote location, you will receive an SMS, Call, or push notification to authenticate your login.
For more information about how to register for Microsoft Authenticator, you can visit https://bjc.sharepoint.com/sites/BJCInformationSecurity/SitePages/Microsoft-Authenticator-Resources.aspx web page.
How new employees can set up a new password?
Employees must have a BJC Network Password. All new employees get a temporary password to access the BJC network. They will have to change their temporary password through the Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR).
After that, they will have to enroll in the Microsoft Authenticator (MSA) which will help them to access their account, Office 365 applications (Outlook, SharePoint), and other BJC systems outside the BJC network.
Please follow the below steps:
- Visit https://portal.office.com.
- Enter your BJC user ID. For example [email protected].
- Enter your temporary password and click Sign in.
- You will get a “More Information Required” prompt.
- Click the Next button and download the Microsoft Authenticator App. You can also click the “I want to set up a different method.” if you don’t want to download the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- After that, you can see your phone number to set up the SMS or call-based authentication.
- After the setup, you will be prompted with the Update Password screen.
- Enter your temporary password and then a new password and click Sign in.
Note: You can set up the tow factor authentication by using anyone from the Office365 login or myBJCnet login method given above.
BJC Mytime portal allows employees to access their upcoming schedules, employee weekly contractual hours, and regular hours, request time off, etc. Employees can request leave and view the previous leave information.
MyTime consists of Leave self-service which is accessible through the Timecard and shares all information related to leave.
How to request a leave?
Employees can log in to the Mytime application and apply for leave. The below steps are useful in case employees need assistance.
- Login to Mytime and select My Leave Requests.
- After that navigate to Request New Leave Case.
- Enter all the leave-related information in the Request New Leave Case form.
- Click the Save link to submit your leave application.
- You can also view your submitted leave request in the ViewMy Leave Cases table with a submitted status.
- Your leave request is subject to further approval from the manager.
BJC MyTime login
Employees can view myTime information after login to their account. There are two ways to access BJC MyTime.
Access myTime from the Intranet:
- Visit http://mytime.carenet.org/wfc/logon
- You must be connected to the BJC network to access this page.
- You will be automatically logged in if SSO is enabled or you can use NJC network ID and Password to access your account.
Access myTime from the Internet:
- Visit http://mytime.bjc.org/.
- You will see a Microsoft login page.
- Enter your BJC ID and press the Next button.
- Enter your password and Sign In to your account.
After login, you can check your upcoming schedule and other related information.
How to enroll in the BJC benefits?
BJC Healthcare offers several benefit programs to its employees such as health insurance coverage, retirement plans, and other benefits. Employees can access all the benefit-related information through the MyBJCnet portal. Employees can also enroll in benefits, review their coverage options and make changes to their benefits selections.
Steps to enroll in benefits:
Employees can follow the below steps to view the available benefit options and enroll for them online.
- Visit the MyBJCnet portal at https://myBJCnet.carenet.org.
- Enter your BJC network ID and password and log in to your account.
- After login, select myBenefits on the employee dashboard page.
- Select “Enroll in Benefits” for a change in job status or select “Enroll Due to Life Event” for a life event.
- Fill out the application form and review all the benefit-related information and submit it.
- Finally choose Generate Benefits Confirmation Report.
Below mentioned benefits are available for all BJC employees.
- Medical (includes Pharmacy)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Legal Services
For any type of question or if you are facing any type of issue related to the myBJCnet portal, please call BJC Employee Service Center at 855-362-2184.
For any type of technical issue related to the myBJCnet login or Microsoft Authenticator app, please call the BJC IT Service Desk at 314-362-4700.
Important links for BJC employees:
|BJC employee links||https://www.bjc.org/for-employees|
|BJC COVID-19 Employee Intranet Site||https://covid19.bjc.org/|
|BJC Total Rewards||http://www.bjctotalrewards.org/|
|BJC Remote Access||https://ctxremote.carenet.org/|
|BJC Institute for Learning and Development||http://www.bjclearn.org/|
|BJC HR Hub||https://bjchrhub.org/|
|Access myTime from the intranet||http://mytime.carenet.org/wfc/logon|
|Access myTime from the internet||http://mytime.bjc.org/|
|Name of the portal||To provide employment services and benefits through a digital medium|
|Developed for||All BJC employees|
|Beneficiary||All employees working in BJC Healthcare|
|Purpose||To provide employee-related services and benefits through a digital medium|
Are there job opportunities available for current BJC employees?
If you are a BJC employee then you can search and apply for a job through the myBJCnet portal. You may follow the below steps to apply for a job at BJC.
Step 1: Log into myBJCnet using your BJC user ID and password.
Step 2: After login, go to the My HR Main menu and open the myCareer Folder.
Step 3: Click the Careers link and view all available jobs currently available and apply for them.
How to access the BJC employee email?
Employees can visit the https://outlook.office365.com/mail/ web page and access their email by using their BJC network ID and password. Please note that to access Outlook and other Microsoft applications outside the BJC network, employees must be registered in the two-factor authentication.
BJC Mytime login and myBJCnet are two important applications for BJC employees. Employees get easy and convenient access to employment-related information through a digital medium. All the information is available through a secure and user-friendly interface and helps employees to manage their daily work-related tasks.
We hope you find this article helpful. Please share this article if it is really helpful for you.