Barclays Old Navy Credit Card login at oldnavy.barclaysus.com website and account management-related information will be discussed in this article.
How to access the Old Navy Barclays US account and access different services offered to cardholders. What are the important instructions and guidelines customers must follow while accessing their Barclays credit card account? Check all the latest updates below.
Table of contents:
- How to login and manage your Barclays Old Navy Credit Card Account?
- Barclays Old Navy Credit Card Login
- How to register your Old Navy Credit Card and create a Barclays account?
- Old Navy Credit Card Login Benefits
- Old Navy Credit Card Secure login and data protection tips
- oldnavy.barclaysus.com Credit Card login issues and troubleshooting
- oldnavy.barclaysus.com Helpline
- Old Navy
How to login and manage your Barclays Old Navy Credit Card Account?
All existing Credit Card members enjoy the special facilities available through the online account. Although you can use your Credit Card without using any online account, the online account offers you extra services and account management-related facilities.
Barclays Old Navy Credit Card Login
To access all the features of your online account you must log in to the portal first. There are two ways Old Navy customers can access their credit card accounts.
- Login through the official Barclays website
- Login through the Barclays mobile app
All cardholders must follow the basic login instructions in order to have a safe and secure login experience.
- Customers must have a valid web address for their Barclays portal.
- Customers must be registered on the official Barclays Old Navy website and got their login username and password.
- Always access your account from a secure or personal device.
- Please update all browsers and apps before login in.
The login process is given below. Please have a look.
1-Login through the official Barclays website:
Step 1: Open the official Old Navy Barclays credit card web portal at oldnavy.barclaysus.com. You will be redirected to a login page (as shown below).
Step 3: Now in this login form enter your Username and Password and click the Login button.
If your login credentials are correct, you will be redirected to your account dashboard page where you can manage your Old Navy Credit account or pay your card bill.
Note: The Username and password for this account are different from your oldnavy.com account.
2-Login through the Barclays mobile app:
Barclays US credit card mobile app is available for all credit card customers to easily access and manage their accounts from anywhere anytime. Customers can access the below-mentioned services through the mobile app.
- Access your credit card account and check your account details.
- Lock your card at any time to block any new transaction. Unlock your card with just a click.
- Check transaction details and history.
- Use biometric authentication for login purposes.
- Keep track of the reward points.
- Add a bank account as a payment method and pay your credit card bills anytime.
- Customers can check their FICO credit score whenever they want.
- A mobile wallet is also available. Just add your Old Navy credit card and make purchases.
To access all the above services you will have to download the official mobile app. There are different ways to download the mobile app. Please have a look below.
1-Download App from the Barclays website:
- Visit the Contact Us page of Barclays credit card website.
- On this page, customers will find both Android and iOS app links.
- Click the app link that is compatible with your smartphone.
- Download the mobile app on your smartphone.
2-Download the app from Google Play or Apple Play:
- Customers can search the Barclays US credit card mobile app on the App Store or Play Store.
- Open the App Store or Play Store app on your smartphone.
- In the store app, search for the Barclays US credit card app.
- In the search results, look for the official mobile app and click the Install button to download the app on your smartphone.
3-Download the app through Direct links:
We are sharing the direct links below so that customers can just click the link and download the app.
Mobile app Login procedure:
- After downloading the Barclays US card app, open the app on your smartphone.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password and tap the Log In button to access your account.
- After login, implement the biometric authentication login option that will help customers to log in by using their Face ID.
How to recover the Old Navy Barclays US Credit Card account?
There may be instances when you will not be able to recall your Username. In that case, you may retrieve your Username online with an inbuilt facility available through the login page.
1-Open the Old Navy Barclays login page and click the Forgot username or password? link located below the login form.
2-You will see an online form to recover your account (as shown below).
3-In this form, enter your Credit Card Account number, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and your Date of Birth. After that click the Continue button.
4-On the next screen, you will receive further instructions about recovering your username and resetting your password.
How to register your Old Navy Credit Card and create a Barclays account?
If you got an Old Navy Credit Card through the offline application process and you are also using it for purchases at stores but you don’t have an online account then you can create your online account and register your Credit Card with your account.
After registering you will be entitled to receive exclusive online account benefits.
Please follow the below-mentioned Card Registration process:
1-Open the official Barclays Old Navy Login page.
2-Click the Set up online access link located below the login form. You will see a registration page.
3-Enter your account number, and the last four digits of your SSN, and select your occupation. Click the Continue button and complete the rest of the formalities to create your online account. You can also create a new Username and Password for the online account access.
Old Navy Credit Card Login Benefits
If you open an online net banking account and link your Credit Card then you will get many convenient features and functionalities that will be useful to manage your credit card account and help you to get the most out of your Old Navy Credit Card. Let’s check out what type of benefits you will get after logging into your Barclays US account.
1-Check Your Account Summary and Balance Information:
Once you logged into your Barclays account, you will see your account summary on your account dashboard page including the below-mentioned important information.
- Credit Card Balance: View the current outstanding amount you have to pay on your credit card.
- Available Credit: Find details about the remaining credit limit that you can use for future purchases.
- Due Date: View the due date of your credit card payment and get an idea about the best time to pay bills at your convenience without paying any late fee.
- Minimum Payment: Check out the minimum payment that you can pay in the current billing cycle to keep your account in good standing.
- Previous Statement Balance: Find details about the previous month’s balance if there are any.
2-Pay Your Credit Card Bill Through the Online Portal:
After login to your Old Navy account, you can make online payments which is a very easy process. You can follow the below steps.
- Log in to your Barclays Old Navy account.
- Visit the Payment section.
- Add a preferred payment method.
- Select the payment amount such as minimum payment, full statement balance, or custom amount.
- Pay your bill online from your bank account.
3-Enroll in a Paperless Statement and Manage Alert Preferences:
You can also enroll in the paperless statement service which is environmentally friendly and remove paper usage.
You will receive your Old Navy Credit Card statement electronically. To enroll:
- Login to your account and navigate to your profile.
- Choose ‘Statement and letter preferences’ in your profile.
- Select ‘Go paperless for all accounts’.
Similarly, you can manage your Alert preferences also. You can complete these tasks from the mobile app also.
4-Enjoy Convenient Management of Your Credit Card Account:
Logging into your account allows you to access a user-friendly dashboard that provides information such as…
- Check Purchase History: View all the purchase history done from your Old Navy credit card. View transaction log, merchant details, dates, time, purchase amount, etc. You can keep track of your spending.
- Review Rewards Points: Old Navy card offers an attractive Reward points facility to its customers that they can check after logging into their Barclays US account. Available Rewards points and redemption-related information are also available.
- Monitor Credit Utilization: Credit utilization is an important factor to determine the overall credit score. By login to your account, you can keep track of the utilization of your credit limit. It helps customers to improve their credit scores.
5-Enroll in Automatic Payment Facility: Old Navy Barclays account allows customers to set up a recurring payments service to pay their credit card bills. It helps to make on-time payments every month automatically.
- Login to your account and visit the payment section.
- Look for the Automatic payment or similar option.
- You will need your bank name, account number, and other related information.
6-Redeem Your Rewards Points Balance Online:
Old Navy Credit Card customers can redeem their Rewards Points by logging into their Barclays account. If you have joined the Navyist Rewards program then please follow the below steps to redeem Rewards Points.
- Log in to your Barclays account.
- Look for the “Rewards & Offers” in the menu.
- Choose Rewards and click the “Redeem Now” button.
- You will get a 12-digit Rewards code that you can use to shop online or in-store.
Please note that you can redeem only $500 maximum in rewards per transaction.
We have shared a list of the benefits that you can get through your online Old Navy credit account. These features help you to manage your Old Navy credit card account and maintain good financial habits.
Old Navy Credit Card Secure login and data protection tips
All customers must check some basic guidelines and recommendations we are sharing below. These guidelines will help you to log in and access your account securely and also help you to maintain privacy and protect your personal data.
Check for the HTTPS:
When you open the Barclays Old Navy account web page, please check whether HTTPS is available before the URL or not. HTTPS makes online transactions secure. If only HTTP is showing then you can browse or login into your account but don’t make any online transactions.
Log out from a public computer:
If you are outside and accessing your account from a public computer then always log out after completing your task and also clear the browser cache and history after log-out from your account. Cache memory stores some data from the previous browsing session.
Create a strong password:
A strong password makes your account more secure and there will be no chance of unauthorized access to your account. Please change your password once every 6 months and use all types of characters such as numbers, lower and uppercase alphabets, and special characters while creating a new password.
Never share your account information:
If you got a call from someone that claims to be a Barclays official but you are not sure then never share your sensitive information such as account-related information through call. Please check the email address also if you got an email from Barclays.
oldnavy.barclaysus.com Credit Card login issues and troubleshooting
Sometimes customers face different types of login issues while accessing their credit card accounts. Sometimes it is a general issue that can be resolved through a few troubleshooting steps and sometimes there may be a bigger issue that requires additional help.
If you are also facing any login issues then you may try below initial troubleshooting steps.
- Double-check login credentials: Customers must ensure that they are entering the correct login username and password for their Old Navy Credit card account. Sometimes people accidentally type the wrong letter or make it uppercase or lowercase.
- Clear browser cache and cookies: When you log in to your old Navy account, the Barclays website stores cookies in your browser. The cache is also created in the login process. These browser caches and cookies may interfere with the login process. It is advised to clear your browser cache and cookies and try logging in again.
- Try a different browser: There may be an issue with your current web browser. Please try to use any other web browser.
- Check internet connection: Sometimes unavailability of a properly working internet connection causes login issues due to interrupted internet speed. Switch to a high-speed ISP that offers continuous supply.
- Disable browser extensions: There are a lot of third-party apps and ad-ons that interfere with the login process. Please disable these adones and apps and try logging in again.
- Update your browser: Please ensure that the browser you are using is updated to its latest version. Unstable and old browsers may cause login issues.
- Use a private/incognito window: You can also try logging into your Old Navy Barclays account in a private/incognito window in your web browser.
Finally, if you have followed all the above troubleshooting steps but the issue is not resolved then contact Old Navy Barclays customer support. They can provide the best advice to recover and securely access your Old Navy account.
If there is any issue while login in and accessing your account then please call 24/7 customer service at 866-386-8679.
Customer service Mail address:
For any type of inquiry, please write to.
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
|Old Navy credit card login page
|Account login recovery page
|Credit account registration page
Old Navy is a part of GAP Inc and sells fashion-related products through its online e-commerce website and retail stores in the United States.
Old Navy has moved its credit card program from Synchrony Bank to Barclays Bank. Now Barclays Bank offers two credit cards to Old Navy customers.
- Old Navy Credit Card
- Old Navy Mastercard
All existing Synchrony Old Navy customer accounts have also moved to Barclays Bank accounts. This transition was completed on 20th Jue 2022 and now new customers will receive a new credit card from Barclays Bank. Apart from the credit card provider, the credit card network provider has also been changed and new customers will receive a Mastercard-powered Old Navy credit card.