How to pay the Barclays Old Navy Credit Bill? What are the different payment methods such as Phone, Mail, Online Payment, Automatic Payment, etc available for Barclays credit card customers?
What are the necessary requirements to make a payment? Check all updated details in this article and pay the Old Navy card bill by using any convenient method shared below.
Table of contents:
- How to pay the Old Navy credit card bill?
- Payment penalty and interest rate
- Customer Service
- Visit the official Old Navy Barclays payment login page OR
- Call the Old Navy Barclay’s bill payment phone number 302-622-8990 OR
- Download the Barclays US Mobile app and make a payment OR
- Send a Mail including your check or money order to the below address
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
Complete payment guide:
How to pay the Old Navy credit card bill?
There are different payment methods that customers can use to pay their Old Navy card bills. Currently, Customers can use any one of the below-mentioned different payment methods.
- Online Payment
- Mail Payment
- Automatic payment
- Payment through the Barclays US Mobile App
- Phone payment
- Pay in the Torrid store
i-How do I pay my Old Navy bill online?
The online bill payment facility is very useful, easily accessible, and easy to use. Customers can visit the official website anytime and make a payment on their credit card bill.
Please check the below steps to make an online payment.
- First of all, open the Old Navy Barclays account page https://oldnavy.barclaysus.com/.
- Log in by using your username and password.
- Visit the Payment section through your account dashboard page.
- Start a single payment process and select Add a bank account and add your checking account to pay the credit card bill.
- Select the payment amount from the available options such as minimum payment, full statement balance, or any other amount.
- Select the date to schedule your payment.
- Finally, review all information and make a payment on your card.
ii-Payment by Mail:
Customers can use checks or money orders to pay their Old Navy Card bills. Send your check or money order to the below-mentioned address.
Choose any one address to send payment Mail.
Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
- Mail will take around 7 to 10 days to deliver. Please send Mail at least 10 days before 5 pm on the due date.
- Please check your monthly statement to find instructions related to sending Mail for payment purposes.
- If there is a payment slip in the billing statement, just send this in the envelope along with the check or money order.
- If there is no payment slip then write your name and account number on the check or money order. It will help to credit the payment to the correct account.
- Please verify the payment Mail from the address mentioned in the billing statement.
Automatic or Repeat payment is very useful to pay any amount every month automatically from your bank account. It helps to pay the credit card bill before the due date and there is no need to track your account frequently.
Please check the below steps to enroll in the repeat payment facility.
- Visit the Old Navy Barclays account page and log in to your account.
- After login, start the repeat payment setup process.
- Select the bank account for making repeat payments or Add a new checking or saving account.
- Select the amount you wish to pay every month. You can choose minimum payment, full statement balance, or any custom amount.
- Review all information and complete the setup process.
- After setting up the repeat payment, it will be effective from the next billing cycle.
- If you have mentioned a custom amount that is lower than your minimum payment then the minimum payment amount will be debited from your bank account to avoid any late fees and interest charges.
iv-Payment through the Barclays US Mobile App:
Barclays US Mobile App is another medium to make an online payment. Similar to the online Barclays website, the mobile app also offers all services and facilities. It is also the most convenient method to pay credit card bills. Customers can download the mobile app and make credit card payments anytime anywhere.
How to download the mobile app?
1-Download from Barclay’s website:
- Visit the Contact Us page of the Barclays credit card website.
- Click the Android link if you are using an Android smartphone or click the iOS app link if using an Apple device.
- Download the mobile app on your smartphone.
2-Download from store apps:
Open the Google Play or Apple App Store apps on your smartphone and search the Barclays Us mobile app. In the search results, look for the official app by Barclays and download it on your smartphone.
3-Download through the Direct links:
Please have a look at the below-given direct links. Click the links and download the official apps directly.
Payment through the mobile app:
- If you have downloaded the mobile app, open it on your smartphone.
- Login to your account by using your login credentials.
- After that, visit the payment section through the mobile app dashboard page.
- On the payment page, enter the required details such as payment amount, bank account, and date.
- Review all details and make a payment on your Old Navy credit card.
v-How do I pay my Old Navy bill by phone Barclays?
Customers can use the phone payment facility to make a payment. A bank account number and routing number will be required to make a payment. Customers can call 302-622-8990 or 866-386-8679 and pay their Old Navy credit card bill by using the on-call instructions provided through the automated dialer machine.
Phone payment service is very useful in case the online website and Barclays US mobile app are down. Phone payment through the automated dialer machine is a free service.
If customers want then they can use the expedited phone payment service by paying a required fee. A live agent will help you to process your payment faster.
vi-Pay in the Old Navy store:
Currently, the payment facility is not available in Old Navy stores. Customers can choose any other payment method such as online payment or phone payment.
Payment penalty and interest rate
If a customer does not pay the monthly payment before the due date then a late payment penalty and interest charges will be applied. Current late, returned penalties, and interest charges on purchases are mentioned below. Please have a look.
|Old Navy credit card/Mastercard
|APR for purchases
|Minimum interest charge
|Late payment penalty
|Up to $41
|Returned payment fee
|Up to $41
Old Navy Mastercard users can also use the Cash advance and balance transfer facility but there will be additional fees and interest charges.
How to avoid a late penalty?
We are sharing some basic useful information that may help you to avoid late penalties and high-interest charges.
Pay at least the minimum amount on the due date:
As per Barclays, All Old Navy customers must make at least the minimum payment on their credit card before 11:59 PM on the due date. If customers failed to do that then a late penalty and interest will be applied to the unpaid balance and all unpaid balance plus penalty and interest will be added to the next billing statement.
If a customer is sending a Mail then the Mail payment must be received before 5 PM on the due date to credit the payment on the same day.
Manage enough funds in the bank account:
To make a successful payment through the repeat payment setup or if you have sent a check or have scheduled payment or are making a phone payment, please make sure that the bank account you are using for payment purposes must have enough funds. It is a good idea to check your bank balance and maintain at least the required funds.
Enroll in payment alerts:
Once you enrolled yourself in the alerts service, you will receive important alerts about the payment due date, availability of monthly statements, successful payments, etc. Payment-related alerts will help you to pay the credit card bill on time.
Enroll in the repeat payment plan:
If a customer is enrolled in a repeat payment plan then the credit card payment that the customer has specified in the repeat payment plan will be paid automatically from the customer’s bank account. Payment will be done automatically before or on the due date and there will be no late payment penalty. It’s a good option to avoid late penalties and there is even no need to keep track of the due date if there are enough funds in your Bank account.
Schedule your payment:
There may be instances when you are traveling overseas and could not make a payment. In this type of situation, customers must schedule their credit card payment in advance to avoid any late payment penalty. Customers can schedule their payment by logging in to their online account or by calling the customer service number 302-622-8990 or International Collect at 302-255-8888.
Credit card payment posting timeframes:
For more clarity on when the payment will be posted on your account by using the online website, or mobile app or calling the customer service phone number.
|PAYMENT REFLECTED IN YOUR AVAILABLE CREDIT
|Sunday – Friday
(before 7 p.m. ET)
(Monday – Saturday)
(Monday – Saturday)
|Sunday – Thursday
(after 7 p.m. ET and before 11:59 p.m ET)
(Monday – Friday)
(Tuesday – Saturday)
(after 7 p.m. ET and before 11:59 p.m ET)
For any kind of payment-related help or inquiry, customers can speak to the customer service team at 866-386-8679 or 302-622-8990.
|Old Navy Barclays account page
What is the current late and returned fee?
A late fee of $30 will be applied for the first late payment. In case of more than one late payment in the next six billing cycles, a $41 payment penalty will be applied.
Interest will also be charged on the remaining due balance at a rate of 28.99% and the total remaining amount and penalty and interest will be added in the next billing statement.
How can I check the billing amount I have to pay?
Please check your monthly billing statement by logging into your Barclays account. All important information such as account balance, transaction details, the total amount due and minimum due, and available credit limit will be available in the billing statement.
To view your online statement, log in to your account and visit the Activity & Statements menu and click the Statement link. You may check your statement 24/7 and can download and take a print also.
If you have opted to receive the paper statement then wait for 7 to 10 days after your billing date to get your statement copy.
Can I pay through a Bank outside the U.S.?
No, For successful payment, all payments must be paid from a Bank account located in the United States.
Can I edit a pending payment for my Old Navy credit card?
Yes, Customers can edit a payment that was scheduled by them before 7 PM ET on the scheduled date by logging into their Barclays account.
After login, visit the Payment activity section through the Payments menu. In the Payment activity section, customers can check their pending payments and edit them if they want.
How to cancel an automatic payment?
Customers can cancel the repeat payment plan anytime. Just log in to your account and visit the Repeat payments section through the services menu.
You will find a Cancel Payment link. Click the Cancel Payment link and your repeat payments will be canceled.
How can I change my payment due date?
All Old Navy card customers can change their due date once every 120 days. To change your due date, log in to your account and click the Change payment due date link in the Services menu.
Your new due date will be reflected in the next billing statement.
How to check the payment status?
If you have made a payment on your account and want to check the current status then login to your account and visit the payment activity section under the payment section.
You can easily check if your payment has been posted to your account or not.
How can I enroll in the alerts service?
Customers can enroll in the alerts service to receive important payment-related alerts through email or text messages. Customers can log in to their online account and visit the Alerts section through the Services menu.
In the Alerts section, customers can choose what type of payment-related alerts they want to receive and the alerts mode such as text-based or email based.