How to login and access Banter by Piercing Pagoda Credit Card? How to access different services and manage the Banter Comenity account? How to recover your account and what types of precautions are needed to make a secure login and protect account data?
Banter by Piercing Pagoda Credit Card login
Banter by Piercing Pagoda which was earlier known as “Piercing Pagoda” is now offering a brand new Banter credit card to its new customers in partnership with Comenity Capital Bank. All customers who want to manage their online accounts and pay their card bills can log in to their accounts on the official Comenity website.
The login process is given below. Please check.
Customers must follow the below-mentioned requirements to log in securely to their accounts.
- Customers must use only reliable ISP and try to avoid any public WIFI or internet.
- Please register and create your username and password if you are accessing the Comenity website for the first time.
- Make sure that the devices you are using to access your account must be personal or trusted.
- Please update all browsers and device applications before login in.
- Customers must use the latest secure browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Apple’s Safari.
The above recommendations will help you access your account securely. Let’s check out the login steps given below.
Step-by-step login process:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Open the official website
Visit the Credit Card page on the Banter website and click the Manage Account link. You will be redirected to the Banter Comenity account page. Alternatively, visit the Banter Comenity web page directly.
Open the login form
Once you see the Banter Comenity web page, click the Sign In link just below the top menu to make the login form visible on the screen.
Sign In to your account
Once the login form appears on the screen, enter your account username and password and press the Sign In button to access your account dashboard page.
Note: If you are logging in for the first time, you will have to verify your account through a security code received on your mobile phone.
- Burlington credit card login, Bill payment
- Mercury Credit Card Login, Payment
- Destiny credit card login, Payment, Customer Service
- Capital one credit card login, activate, pay bill
Account recovery process
If somehow customers forgot their account username or password then the account recovery options are available to recover the Comenity account credentials.
How to recover the account?
- Open the Banter Comenity account login form.
- Click the “Forgot Username / Password?” link on the login form.
- On the next page, enter the credit card account number, ZIP code, and social security number and press the Find myAccount button.
- Verify your account.
- After the verification, you will get links to recover your username and reset your password.
How to register and create a new account?
Since all Banter customers get their credit cards through Comenity Bank so all new customers must create a new account on the Comenity Bank website to manage their credit cards and access all important services as mentioned below.
- Access all account information such as account balance, billing details, transaction history, etc.
- Pay your credit card bill and enroll in the automatic payment facility.
- Enroll in the alerts service and get important text and email-based alerts.
- Enroll in the paperless statement to get an electronic statement.
- Edit account profile details and correct all incorrect data.
All customers can follow the below enrollment process to register a new account.
- Open the Banter Comenity account management page.
- On this web page, there is a Registration link located at the top right corner.
- Click the Register Now link to start the registration process.
- On the next screen (as shown above), enter the account number, ZIP code, and last four digits of your SSN and press the Find my Account button.
- Comenity Bank will verify if the credit card account matches the entered information is available or not.
- If your account information is available on the file then you will see further steps to proceed.
- Fill out the enrollment form and create your new username and password.
- Review all information and finish your registration process.
After the enrollment, you can use your newly created username and password to access your account.
- Amazon Store Card Login, Payment
- Macy’s Credit Card Login: Pay Bill, Customer Service
- Capital One Walmart Credit Card Login, Bill Pay
Account, Data, and login security tips
Account security is very important these days due to the increasing online Phishing and Malware attacks worldwide. Customers can take some precautions while accessing their accounts to protect and maintain data security.
- Always Log-out from your Banter Comenity account after finishing your work. It is highly recommended if you are using a public computer or any other device or if you are using a public internet or WIFI connection.
- Although it is not recommended to use any public device, if you are using any public browser, please clear the browser cache memory after finishing your work. Also, clear the browser history. Cache memory stores some data from every session so it is best to clear browser cache memory.
- If you are enrolling in a Banter Comenity account for the first time, please make a strong password by using the combinations of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters. Always create a password that is hard to guess and you can remember that easily.
- Please take care of unwanted and fraudulent calls and emails. If you are getting such types of calls and emails and you are not sure about the authenticity then please call customer service and verify the details.
For any kind of account access, enrollment, or login-related issue, please contact customer service at the below phone numbers.
- Banter: 1-844-271-2718
- TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918
Customers can also ask their questions by writing at the below address.
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003
|Banter credit account management page||https://comenity.net/banter|
|Banter credit card direct login link||https://d.comenity.net/banter/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml|
|New Banter account registration page||https://d.comenity.net/ac/banter/public/registration|
|Banter user name and password recovery page||https://d.comenity.net/ac/banter/public/forgot-password|
What if my Banter card Comenity account is locked?
Comenity Bank locked Banter’s credit card account if a customer enters the wrong password multiple times. It’s a security measure to prevent any unauthorized access to your account.
Once your account is locked, you will get an email including instructions to recover your locked account. Please check your inbox and recover your account with the help of the given instructions.
Does Banter offer any mobile app to manage credit card accounts?
Banter does not offer any mobile app to manage credit card accounts. All credit card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank and customers can manage their account by visiting the official Comenity website web page.
Can I recover my username and password if I lost them?
It’s very easy to recover your account in case you lost your username and password. The username and password recovery link are available on the login form. Just click the link and recover your account.
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website