Check the below information about how to login to your Avant MasterCard account and access your account dashboard. How to enroll in the Avant Card online banking and access all available services?
Check login guidelines for a secure and uninterrupted login experience.
Avant Card account login process
All existing Credit Card customers can log in to their accounts and access all important services such as bill payment, alerts service, paperless communication, etc.
Please check the detailed process to access your Avant account.
Customers can access their credit card accounts in two ways.
- Login through the Avant website
- Login through the Avant mobile app
Before login, customers can check some login-related instructions that will help customers log in securely to their accounts.
- All cardholders must register first and keep ready their username and password.
- The device you want to use to access your Avant account must be fully secure. It is recommended to use a personal and trusted device such as a smartphone, laptop, etc.
- Please use the latest web browsers that offer the industry’s best security and data protection services. Modern browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Apple’s Safari, etc are good to go.
- Please update your browser and mobile app before login in. Always use the latest version of all applications you are using.
Please follow the below-given steps to log in.
1-Login by visiting the official website:
Step 1- Open the official Avant website.
Step 2: There is a Login link located at the top right corner of the homepage. Click this link to open the login page (as shown below).
Step 3- Enter your email address in the username field and your password in the password field and press the Log In button to access your account.
If you enter the correct login credentials then you will be redirected to your account dashboard page.
2-Login through Avant mobile app:
An official mobile app has been released for all customers and customers can download it to log in and manage their credit card or loan account.
Some of the useful features of the mobile app are mentioned below.
- Login and access your account on the go anytime anywhere.
- Pay your monthly card bill and enroll in the autopay.
- Access alert service and manage alerts as per your preference.
- Enroll in paperless communication.
- Check account summary, transaction history, available credit, due date, minimum payment, etc.
- Add or remove a bank account for payment purposes.
How to download the mobile app?
Customers can download the official mobile app directly from the official Avant website and by searching on the Play Store or App Store. The mobile app is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
Download the app from the official website:
- Visit the official website through a mobile browser.
- Move down the page, you will find links to both Android and iOS apps.
- Click the app link that you want to download.
- The app page will open in the respective store app.
- Tap the Install button to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
Search the app in the store applications:
- Open the App Store if you are using an Apple device or the Play Store for an Android device.
- Type and search for “Avant” through the search form.
- You will see some related apps in the search result.
- Look for the official app by Avant LLC and Tap the Install button to download it.
Direct download link:
We are also sharing the direct download links of both Android and iOS apps. Customers can download the app with just a tap.
Mobile app login process:
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- A login form will appear on the mobile screen.
- Enter your email address and password in the login form.
- Tap the login button to visit your account dashboard page.
How to recover your online Avant account?
There may be some instances where customers are not able to access their accounts due to incorrect usernames or passwords. In that case, an account recovery facility has been made available for customers.
How to reset the password?
Please check the below steps.
1-Open the official Avant login page.
2-Click the Don’t remember your password? link located on the login form.
3-You You will see a password recovery form on the next page.
4-Type your registered email address in the given space and press the Send Email button. You will receive a password reset link through an email on your registered email address.
5-Open your email and check for a new email from Avant. Please check your junk or spam folder if you don’t find any email in your inbox. In the email, you will find a password reset link.
6-Click this link and create a new password for your account.
How to recover the Username?
Your username is your email address. If you forgot your email address which is on the file then please contact the customer service team at 855-752-7012.
Secure login and fraud prevention tips
To protect your account and maintain data privacy, customers may follow the below-mentioned basic security and privacy-related guidelines. This information will help you to protect your data and prevent any unauthorized transactions.
- Whenever you open the official Avant website, Please check whether HTTPS is written or not before the URL. A secure lock symbol must also be available before HTTPS.
- Always create a strong password that is not easy to guess and contains special characters, upper and lower case letters, and numbers.
- After completing your work, don’t forget to log out from your account.
- After log-out, please clear your browser history and cache memory. Browsers store some account-related information for every session in their cache memory. Clearing the memory will prevent any unauthorized access.
- If you are getting any suspicious emails or calls then don’t share any account-related sensitive information over email or call.d account-related information in your username and password.
- Changing the account password after 2 or 3 months is also a good idea to protect it from unauthorized access.
In case of any credit card-related inquiry, please call 855-752-7012 phone number or send an email to [email protected].