Gurnick Moodle Login portal by Gurnick Academy gurnick.edu. Check how to access the Moodle Learn account. What are the benefits and features in terms of online learning?
What type of services does Gurnick Academic offer to its students through the Moodle portal? Check all updated information and steps to access Moodle including account recovery options.
What is Moodle Gurnick?
Moodle Gurnick is an online Learning Management System that is designed for the Gurnick Academy students to provide them online learning facility and access to other learning-related services. Students can check their courses, assignments, grades, etc which help them to keep track of their academic progress.
Students will also get important notifications and communication through this portal. Moodle is available through both an online portal and mobile app and students can choose any option which they find more convenient.
Students required proper authentication enabled by the Moodle administrator to access their course content.
Moodle Gurnick Login
In order to access Moodle account, students can follow the simple steps given below. Please arrange a secure device having a secure and updated web browser installed on the device to access your account.
- Visit the Gurnick Academy website https://www.gurnick.edu/.
- Hover your mouse over to the “Student Login” menu item and click the “Gurnick Online (Moodle)” sub-menu link.
- The Gurnick Moodle login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Username and Password and press the Log In button.
- You will be redirected to your Moodle LMS dashboard page.
Single Sign On login:
If you have already set up the SSO login service then you can simply click the Google link on the Gurnick Moodle login page to sign in to your account through Single Sign On. There is no need to enter your username and password.
Direct login link:
Students can also visit the login page directly at https://moodle.gurnick.edu/.
How to recover the account?
An account recovery facility is available for students in case they lost their username or password. Students can easily recover their accounts by using this service. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the Moodle login page.
- Click the Forgot Username or Password link available on the login page.
- An account recovery page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
If a student forgot the Username then enter the registered email address then press the Search button. Your username will be sent through an email or it will be displayed on the screen.
If a student forgot the password then simply search your account by entering the username or email address and follow the further process to create a new password.
How to register and activate a new Gurnick Academy Moodle account?
You will have to follow the below steps to set up your Moodle account.
Set up a Google account:
The first step is to set up your Gurnick Google Workspace email account. If your administrator has sent you your Google account login credentials then you can follow the below steps.
- Visit the Google Workspace login page https://mail.google.com.
- Enter the email address and password you received through an email on your personal email account.
- Once you log in, you will have to change your password.
- You can create a new password as per your choice.
Set up Google SSO login:
Once you have created a new password, you can set up the Google SSO login service to log in to your account. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Moodle login page.
- Click the Google login link on the login page.
- You will receive an email on the new email address you just set up.
- Confirm your account.
- Once you have verified your account, you can use the Google SSO login service to access your Moodle account without entering your username and password.
Mobile app login
Students can also download the official Moodle mobile app which provides easy and convenient access to the Moodle LMS.
Please note that the mobile app will work only if it has been configured by the administrator for students’ use.
Students can use the same username and password to access their Gurnick LMS account through Moodle mobile app or they can use the Google SSO login option. After login, students can access the below information.
- Access your Gurnick Academy content and courses, even when offline.
- Get real-time notifications your instructor or Gurnic Academy sends you.
- Search and connect with other students
- Easily upload files, images, and videos on Moodle.
- Check your grades, etc.
If you are facing any type of account access issues or issues using the Moodle LMS then please contact the IT department of Gurnick Academy. You may also call to 1-877-GURNICK.
Do I have to enable cookies?
Moodle LMS required you to enable two cookies in your browser. The first cookie is the session cookie, MoodleSession which is an essential cookie and the other one is MOODLEID or a similar name. session cookies allow students to remain logged in on the website and the second cookie remembers your username which is not essential.