Axos Bank login: How to login to your online banking and mobile banking account? How to enroll in the Axos Bank online banking services? How to download the Axos mobile app and use the mobile banking services? Check all updated information in this article.
Axos Bank login
All existing Axos customers who have registered in the online banking services can log in to their accounts by visiting the official Axos bank website. Please check the below steps to access your online banking account.
Information/guidelines required to log in:
The below information/instructions will be required to login into your account.
- Customers must have enrolled in the online banking service.
- A customer username and Password will be required.
- A safe and secure device and the latest web browsers to open the official website.
- An internet connection without any interruption or a secure WIFI.
Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website www.axosbank.com.
Step 2: Click the Sign In link located at the top right corner of the Axos website.
Step 3: Click the Account Login link under the Personal section OR visit the login page directly at https://onlinebanking.axosbank.com/auth/Login. Axos bank login page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 4: Enter your Username and Password in this login form and press the Login button to access your online banking account.
Axos mobile banking login
Now customers can enjoy the mobile banking facility with the latest Axos mobile app. Whether you have an Android or Apple device, a Mobile app is available for both types of devices.
How to download the mobile app?
Customers can download the mobile app in different ways as mentioned below.
a-Download from Google Play or Apple App Store:
Open the Google Play or App Store and search for ‘Axos bank’. Look for the official app link developed by Axos Bank and download that on your smartphone.
b-Download through QR code:
Visit the mobile banking app page on the Axos bank website through the https://www.axosbank.com/Tools/Payment-Apps/Mobile-App link. On this page, you can scan the given QR code from your mobile phone and download the official Axos mobile app.
c-Get a download link:
Visit the Axos Bank mobile app page and move down this page. at the end of this page, enter your mobile number and press the Send Link button. You will get a link through a text message. Click the link and download the app on your smartphone.
d-Direct download links:
You can also download the Axos app directly by just clicking the below-given download links.
|Platform||Download links||Current version||Required OS|
|Android||Click here||3.7.0||Android 6.0 and up|
|iOS||Click here||3.7.0||iOS 9.0 or later|
Mobile banking login steps:
After downloading the official mobile app, you can now log in to your mobile banking account.
- Click the new Axos app icon on your smartphone home screen.
- The app will be launched on your smartphone and you will see a login page (as shown below).
- Enter your online banking username and password and Tap the Sign In button to log in to your account.
Axos mobile app features:
The mobile app offers several additional features and services that customers can use.
- The mobile app is safe and secure to use. All the data is encrypted through an advanced encryption level.
- Customers can also use advanced login security features such as Face ID and Touch ID login.
- The app also offers a two-factor authentication facility so no one can access your account.
- The app also safeguards you from unauthorized access to your account by logging out if you are inactive for some time.
How to register for Axos online banking?
If customers have an account with Axos Bank then customers can use the banking services in digital form by registering an online banking account. The registration process is very simple and can be completed through the official website. Please check below.
- Open the online banking web page at onlinebanking.axosbank.com.
- You will be redirected to the Axos banking login page.
- Click the Register link to open the registration page (as shown below).
- Now you will have to fill out this registration form by completing all four steps.
- Enter all required information and authenticate your account.
- After that, create your login credentials and finish the registration process.
Axos Business banking login
If you are a business banking user then you can follow the below steps to log in to your account.
- Open the official website.
- Click the Sign In link at the top right corner and again click the Business Banking Login link in the sub-menu.
- You may also visit the Business banking login page directly at www.netteller.com/axosbank
- Enter your Online banking ID and press the Submit button.
- On the next page, enter your Password and login into your account.
Axos Advisor login
- Visit the Axos advisor login page at arms.axosadvisor.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password and press the Sign In button to access your advisor account.
Axos loan login
If you have taken a loan from Axos bank and want to make a payment then you can log in online to your loan account and make the monthly payment. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the Axos loan portal at loanpayment.axosbank.com.
- You will get two options to log in to your account.
- Login by using your SSN
- Login by entering your PIN
- Select any one option and log in to your loan account.
- After login in, you can make a payment for your loan.
Note: Your loan number will be required to login into your account. The loan number is written on your loan statement. For any type of assistance, please contact Loan Servicing Customer Service at 866-923-7112 or [email protected].
All Axos bank customers can take the help of the below-mentioned customer care numbers for different types of banking services.
|Personal Banking||1-844-999-2967||24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Loan Servicing||1-888-862-8097||8 AM to 5 PM PT Mon-Fri|
|Home Loan Division||1-888-408-1778||7 AM to 8 PM PT Mon-Fri|
8 AM to 2 PM PT Sat
|Personal Loans||1-888-408-1781||8 AM to 5 PM PT Mon-Fri|
|Auto Refinance||1-844-517-5564||8 AM to 5 PM PT Mon-Fri|
|Small Business Banking||1-888-585-4970||6 AM to 6 PM PT Mon-Fri|
|Investment Property Lending||1-877-296-7562||9 AM to 5 PM PT Mon-Fri|
|Online banking page||onlinebanking.axosbank.com|
|Axos Online banking login page||onlinebanking.axosbank.com/auth/Login|
|Axos online banking registration page||onlinebanking.axosbank.com/auth/Enrollment/full/|
|Axos business banking login page||www.netteller.com/axosbank|
|Axos Advisor login page||arms.axosadvisor.com|
|Axos loan payment login page||loanpayment.axosbank.com|
|Axos online banking password reset page||onlinebanking.axosbank.com/auth/ForgotPassword|
|Axos online banking username recovering page||onlinebanking.axosbank.com/auth/ForgotUsername|
How to reset Axos online banking password?
If you are facing any difficulty while logging in to your account and getting the wrong password error then you might have forgotten your password. A password reset facility is available to create a new password. Please follow the below steps.
-Open the Axos online banking login page.
-Click the Forgot Password link located just below the login form.
-On the next page, enter your username and press the Continue button.
-You will receive a code on your email address or mobile number.
-You will have to complete the identity verification through this security code.
-After the verification, You can create a new password and login into your account.
How can I recover my Axos banking Username?
Recovering the Username is almost similar to resetting the password. Please check the below steps.
-Open the Axos online banking login page.
-Click the Forgot Username link.
-On the next page, enter the email address which is associated with your online banking account.
-Press the Continue button, You will receive your username through an email on your registered email address.