Haryana government has announced to launch of the Haryana HSSC one-time registration portal for Group C and Group D recruitment. This one-time portal will conduct a common eligibility test for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Now all candidates can register themselves on a single Haryana HSSC portal once and apply for all upcoming vacancies through this portal. Candidates’ registration will be valid for the next three years.
What is the HSSC CET one-time registration portal?
HSSC CET one-time registration portal is an online web based candidates management system which will be used to manage the complete recruitment life-cycle for next three years after the first time registration for Group C, Group D posts of Haryana staff selection commission.
This one-time registration portal is made on a similar pattern to the National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test.
HSSC CET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Common eligibility test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Year Started||January 2021|
|Types of CET exam||Three types (10th class, 12th class, graduate-level)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Purpose||Shortlist candidates for Group C and Group D (non-gazetted) posts under Haryana Staff Selection|
|Validity of HSSC CET score||Three years|
|HSSC CET Official Website||https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx|
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission official website||https://www.hssc.gov.in/|
|Helpline Number||1800 200 0023|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Haryana government has informed about the One Time registration portal through their Twitter handle
Salient features of the HSSC CET Haryana One time registration portal
- Candidates can register once and apply for all Group C and Group D teaching vacancies in the CET Haryana government.
- Filling the candidate’s details and submission of the fee in Haryana CET will be done once for the next three years.
- HSSC CET portal will help in decreasing the time taken to the complete recruitment process. Overall this one-time registration form will also save candidates time.
- Similar to the NRA CET test HSSC CET will conduct a common eligibility test and candidates will get a CET score.
- Based on this CET score candidates can apply for all Group C and Group D posts in the Haryana government.
There will be an Age limit set by the Haryana staff selection for all posts which will be filled by the HSSC CET one-time registration form. Candidates age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved categories. Check below details.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|6||Unmarried Woman/Widow||Up to 47 years|
How to apply for HSSC CET 2021
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Please check the below-given steps to apply online on the HSSC CET one-time registration portal.
- Visit the official website at https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx.
- Now enter your mobile number and security code and press the login button.
- Now enter the One time password received on your mobile.
- On the next page read all the instructions carefully and proceed with the online registration process.
- Complete the online registration process by providing all the required details, uploading the relevant documents, and online fee payment.
- Finally, take a print-out of your registration form and fee receipt.
Instructions for uploading the photograph and signature:
- Please make sure that the photograph and signature must be in a jpeg file format.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not exceed the 500kb size limit.
- All images must be recently scanned having good quality.
HSSC CET Syllabus
The syllabus for the CET exam will be similar to the existing syllabus of all Group C and Group D posts managed by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. As per the latest updates, no additional syllabus is introduced by the Haryana government for the common eligibility test. All candidates are advised to refer to the syllabus given on the Haryana Staff Selection official website.
Frequently asked questions
Which posts will be filled by the HSSC CET one-time registration portal?
HSSC CET will be applicable only for the posts that come under the Group C and Group D category of the Haryana staff selection commission. All other category posts will be managed by the existing HSSC website.
What is the online application fee for HSSC CET?
The application fee is different for different categories. For general and unreserved categories candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- application fee and for SC/ST/PwD/Other reserved categories candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- application fee while submitting the online registration form.
What after the HSSC CET one-time registration?
After filling the online registration form on the one-time registration portal candidates are eligible to attend the common eligibility test which will be conducted by the HSSC for Group C and Group D posts.
Can i edit my online application form after the final submission on HSSC One-Time registration portal?
No, there is currently no such facility available to edit your successfully submitted Application form on the one-time Registration portal. All candidates are advised to make sure that all submitted information is correct before the final submission of the application.
What information i will have to provide while registering on the HSSC CET One Time registration portal?
Candidates will have to provide the below-mentioned information.
1-A valid and working Mobile number for the registration.
2-Parivar Pahchan Patra Registration ID
3- Candidates basic details
4-Category and sub-category details
Check all details about the upcoming NRA CET 2021 exam.