How to log in to the First Savings Credit Card account and access different services? How to register a new account online? How to apply for a new credit card?
What are the features and benefits of this credit card and how to use your credit card securely? Check all the latest updates in this article.
Table of contents:
- What is First Savings Credit Card?
- How to log in to the First Savings Credit Card account?
- How to register a new First Savings account?
- First Savings Credit Card apply online?
- First Savings Credit card payment?
- First Savings Credit Card Customer Service
- Frequently asked questions
What is First Savings Credit Card?
First Savings Bank offers a Credit Card to its customers along with some exciting benefits and features. This credit card comes with the Mastercard branding and customers will get all the exclusive benefits Mastercard offers. All card holders can use this credit card anywhere for shopping, dine-out, fuel pump, daily essentials purchases, etc and they will earn reward points every time.
- Earn unlimited rewards points on all purchases. You will get $1 on every $100 spent anywhere.
- You can redeem a minimum of $25 reward points at once. It means you will have to spend $2500 minimum to redeem your $25 reward points.
- One of the most exciting features is that you can credit your rewards points to your account.
- There is no annual fee for this credit card.
- No Hidden Fees and No Penalty APR
- Enjoy Fraud Coverage in case you lost your credit card or it has been stolen.
- Use your credit card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Fee & charges:
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
|15.65% to 29.9%|
|APR for Cash Advances||24.65% to 29.9%|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$0 to $1.00|
|Annual Fee||$0 to $75|
|Authorize user fee||$20|
|Cash Advance||Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.|
|Foreign Transaction||2% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.|
|Late Payment||Up to $25|
|Returned Payment||Up to $25|
- First Savings Credit Card does not offer a good reward points facility.
- The annual Percentage rate is on the higher side as compared to the competitors.
- Foreign transaction fees can be avoided.
- There is no Introductory APR offer for Purchases and Balance Transfers.
How to log in to the First Savings Credit Card account?
If you are a First Savings credit card holder then you can log in to your account and check important account-related information. You can also pay bills and set up automatic payments online.
There are some important information cardholders must follow in order to log in securely.
- Please register first and create your username and password to access your account.
- Don’t use any unsecured device to access your account, instead, use a personal device or mobile app on your smartphone.
- If using a mobile browser then it must be secure and updated. You can use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- A good quality internet connection must be available in order to get uninterrupted service.
1-Access First Savings account through the online website
Please check the below steps to access your account through a web browser.
Step 1: Visit the official website. you will see the website homepage (as shown below).
Step 2: Click the “Account Login” link to visit the login page. You will see a login screen on the next page (as shown below).
Step 3: Enter your Username and Password in this login form and click the “Log-In” button to access your account dashboard.
You have successfully logged in to your account and can start accessing different online services or facilities.
2-Access First Savings account through a mobile app
You can also access your account through the official mobile app developed by First Savings Bank. Customers get a better user experience and more security if using the mobile app. To access your account through the mobile app, first, you will have to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
How to download the First Savings mobile app?
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website and click on any page.
- You will find the mobile app links at the footer of the website.
- Mobile apps for both Android and iOS platforms are available.
- Just click the app link in the footer and download the mobile app on your mobile phone.
Direct download links:
You may also click on the below-mentioned direct links to download the official mobile app.
|Platform||Download link||Current version||Developer|
|Android||Click here||2.1.5||CAPITAL Card Services, INC|
|iOS||Click here||2.1.5||First Savings Bank (SD)|
Login through the mobile app:
- After downloading the mobile app, open the app on your smartphone.
- On the login screen, enter your Username and Password and press the Login button to access your account.
- Customers can also enable the Login with Biometrics option to log in directly by just scanning their fingerprints.
- If you are using an Apple device then you can also enable the Sign On with Touch ID or Sign On with Face ID to login into your account through facial scanning and fingerprint scan.
First Savings account recovery options
An account recovery facility is also available in case a customer forgets the account login credentials. Please check the below steps to recover your account.
- Open the official website and click the Account Login link.
- On the login page, click the Forgot Username/Password link to open the account recovery tool.
- Click the Continue button to proceed with the security verification process.
- In the security verification form, enter your Account Number, Expiration Date, Card Security Code, and Last 4 digits of your SSN and click the Continue button.
- Complete the rest of the process to recover your account.
How to register a new First Savings account?
If you already have a Credit Card offered by the First Savings Bank then you must register on the official website and create an account to access the exclusive online facilities. Some of the important services you can access through your account are mentioned below.
- Access your account summary, available credit, transaction history, etc.
- Take advantage of the text and email alerts facility.
- Pay your credit card bill online and set up an automatic payment service.
- Enroll in the paperless statement and get an electronic statement every month.
Please check the below steps to register a new account.
Step 1: Open the official website and open the login page by clicking the Account Login link.
Step 2: On the login page, click the Register New User link. A new account registration form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3: Fill out this registration form completely by entering your credit card details, a new username and password, and email address and mobile number. Click the Register button after entering all details.
Step 4: Verify your email address and mobile number if it asks. Your registration is completed and you can log in to your account by using the username and password you just created.
First Savings Credit Card apply online?
There are two ways to apply for a new credit card.
Currently, you can apply online only if you receive a Mail invitation. First Savings Bank mail an acceptance form including the reservation number and access code to eligible customers based on their creditworthiness. Just visit the accept mail offer page at https://firstsavingscc.com/ApplySecured/login.aspx. Enter your reservation number and access code and click the Continue button to complete your application for a First Savings credit card.
You may also call your local bank branch to send you an application form by Mail or directly visit your branch to apply for a new credit card.
First Savings Credit card payment?
Credit card payments are very easy if you have already registered on the online website. You can make an online payment anytime. Other payment options are also available as mentioned below.
Payment through Mail:
Customers can Mail their check or Money order to the below-mentioned address.
First Savings Credit Card
PO Box 2509
Omaha, NE 68103-2509
Don’t forget to write your credit card account number on the check or money order.
Just log in to your online account and set up a payment method by adding a checking account. After that pay your bill or schedule your payment. Customers can also enroll in the Automatic Payment after logging into their account. Currently, the automatic payment option is available through a checking account only. After enrolling in the automatic payment, the required payment will be debited from your checking account every month.
Customers can call the customer service number and use the automated phone line to pay their credit card bills. This service is free to use.
Customers can also speak with the customer service representative to pay their card bill through a debit card. This service is chargeable and $3.95 will be charged for every payment.
Customers can also make payments through cash by visiting the cash payment locations. Customers can search the nearest location through the https://www.ingolocator.com/web/results/firstsavingscreditcard link.
Customers can also use the MoneyGram payment service by using the 3890 code and Western Union service by using the City/State Code “FSCC/SD”.
First Savings Credit Card Customer Service
For any type of inquiry related to your account, please speak with the Customer Service representative at 1-888-469-0291.
Customer service Mail address:
Please write your queries at the below-mentioned address.
First Savings Credit Card
PO Box 5019
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5019
Credit card offer inquiry:
For queries regarding the online Terms & Conditions or online response form, please call at 1-605-782-3434 or send a Mail to the address mentioned above.
|Fortiva login page||https://firstsavingscc.com/CardMemberServices/default.aspx|
|New account registration||https://firstsavingscc.com/registernewuser|
|Respond to the mail offer page||https://firstsavingscc.com/ApplySecured/login.aspx|
|Username,Password recovery page||https://firstsavingscc.com/CardMemberServices/Verification/ForgotUserNamePassword.aspx|
|Name of credit card||Fortiva credit card|
|Offered by||First Savings Bank|
|Credit Card network||Mastercard|
|Credit score required||Bad to Low|
|Fee and charges||Annual Fee: $0|
Frequently asked questions
I have lost my credit card?
If you have lost your credit card or it is misplaced by you or someone has stolen it then you must immediately call customer service at (866) 643-1256 24. This number is working 24/7. You will not be liable to pay for any unauthorized transaction.
What is Mastercard SecureCode?
Mastercard SecureCode is a private code sent to you when you make an online payment to the participating merchants. It protects your account from any unauthorized transaction. Whenever you make any first payment at any participating merchants, First Bank will ask you to enroll in the SecureCode service or you can directly enroll by following the below steps.
i- Visit the official website and click the Click Here to Enroll link after Mastercard SecureCode.
ii- On the next page, click the Register Now link and complete the registration process with the help of the on-screen instructions.
After enrolling, SecureCode will add an extra layer of security to your account while making an online payment.
If your credit score is very low or bad then you can apply for the First Savings credit card. This credit card provides an opportunity to increase your credit score along with 1% reward points everywhere you spent. After increasing your credit score you may apply for other better credit card options.