How to login to your Cerulean Credit Card account? How to pay the Cerulean Mastercard bill? How to register an online account and activate my Cerulean Mastercard?
What are the features and benefits of this credit card? Check everything in this article.
Table of contents:
- Cerulean Credit Card
- Cerulean Credit Card login
- Cerulean credit card registration and activation process
- How to apply for a Cerulean Credit Card?
- How can I pay the Cerulean card bill?
- Customer Service
Cerulean Credit Card
Continental Finance Company is the market leader in offering credit cards for less-than-perfect credit scores. There are many credit cards offered by the company such as the Surge credit card, The Reflex Mastercard, etc. Although the Cerulean credit card does not offer rewards, cash back, or other facilities, it is rather easy to get and a good option for those who want to start increasing their credit limit.
- Customers will get an initial credit limit from $300 to $1,000.
- Customers will get a chance to double their credit limit by up to $2,000 if they keep their account in good standing.
- Enjoy zero fraud liability service from Mastercard.
- Your monthly credit profile will be shared with all three major credit bureaus.
- Enroll in the e-statement and check your credit score for free.
- A mobile app is also available to manage your account.
Fee & charges:
|APR for purchases||25.90%|
|APR to Cash Advances||25.90%|
|APR for Balance Transfers||N/A|
|Minimum Interest charge||None|
|Account Maintenance Fee||Will be assessed and informed to the cardholder|
|Additional Card Fee||$30 (one time) for each authorized user|
|Balance Transfer fee||N/A|
|Cash Advance||Either $5.00 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.|
|Foreign Transaction||3% of each transaction amount in U.S. dollars|
|Late Payment fee||Up to $40|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $40|
- The balance transfer facility is not available
- There is no reward facility available as of now.
- APR is in the high range
- The annual fee and Additional card fee are very high
- The cash advance facility will be available 95 days after account opening.
Cerulean Credit Card login
Customers can manage their accounts online through the official website or mobile app. You will have to log in to your account to get access to all online services such as bill payment, statement download, etc.
There are certain login requirements that customers may follow to make their account login more secure.
- Don’t use any outdated or unsupported web browsers.
- If using the mobile app, make sure it is updated to the latest version.
- A proper working internet connection is required.
- Please arrange your login details. Register first if you don’t have your login username and password.
Let’s move on to the different login processes.
1- Login process through the online website:
Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website and click the Login link available in the top menu.
Step 2: You will find an online login form on the next page (as shown below).
Enter your Username and Password and click the Login to my account button. You will see your account dashboard page if your username and password are correct.
2- Cerulean credit card login on the mobile app:
You can also use the official mobile app to access your Cerulean card account. If you don’t have the mobile app then please download it with the help of the below steps.
How to Download the Cerulean credit card mobile app?
Cerulean credit card is offered by the Continental Finance Company and they have also developed a mobile app “CFC Mobile Access” to manage all credit cards offered by Continental. You can download the CFC Mobile Access through the below steps.
- Visit the Cerulean card website through your mobile browser.
- Move down the page and you will find links for both Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Click the mobile app which you want to download. It will open the app page in the Apple app store or Google Play store.
- Now click the Install button to download the app on your smartphone.
Direct app download links:
Customers can also use the below-mentioned direct links to download the app and save time.
Login process through the mobile app:
- After downloading the mobile app, open the app on your smartphone.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password and access your account.
- You may also enable advanced login security features such as login through the fingerprint scan or facial scan.
How to retrieve your lost username and password?
If somehow you are not able to log in then it is possible that you have forgotten your login credentials. Cerulean account login recovery facility is available on the official website and mobile app and customers can easily recover their account.
- Visit the official website and click the Login link to open the login page.
- On the login screen, click the Forgot Username or Password? link.
- Now you will get options for Username and Password recovery.
- Forgot Username –
Enter the last four digits of your credit card, the last four digits of your SSN, and your ZIP code, and click the Account Lookup button. Your account information will be verified and you will see your username on the screen or you will receive an email.
- Forgot Password –
Enter your Username and click the Submit button. You will receive an email including further details about how to reset and create a new password.
Cerulean credit card registration and activation process
All customers who haven’t registered yet can register an online account and activate their credit card through below mentioned easy steps.
Customers will enjoy the online account benefits as mentioned below.
- Access the exclusive account management-related services available only through an online account or mobile app.
- Enroll in paperless communication and get an electronic copy of your statement every month in your inbox.
- Pay your Cerulean card bill online, schedule your payment, and enroll in the Automatic payment facility.
- Manage all important text and email-based alerts and set up them according to your preferences.
- You can access your account information such as your recent transactions, pending transactions, previous transaction history, etc online 24/7.
Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the Cerulean card login page and click the Register Now link. You will find an online form on the next page as shown below.
Step 2: Enter your card information and click the Lookup Account button. The system will search your card information in the online database. After finding your card information, you can proceed with the next steps to create your account username and password.
How to activate Cerulean Mastercard?
Step 1: Visit the official Cerulean card website and click the Activate My Card link available in the top menu.
Step 2: You will see a credit card activation form on the next screen (as shown below).
Step 3: You will have to enter your credit card details such as the last four card digits, the last four digits of your SSN, and your ZIP code. Click the Activate My Card button to activate your credit card.
Note: If you are not able to activate your credit card online then call the toll-free activation number printed on the sticker affixed to your new card within 30 days after you receive your card in the mail. If you don’t activate your credit card within 30 days, your account will automatically be closed.
How to apply for a Cerulean Credit Card?
Currently, you can apply for the Cerulean credit card if you got any Mail offers. Continental Finance regularly sends Mail offers to those customers where approval possibilities are very high. If you also received a Mail offer then you can apply through that. Please check the below steps.
1- Apply through the continental finance website:
- Visit the continental finance website and click the Apply Now link available under the Credit Cards menu item.
- Click the Accept Mail Offer link under the Cerulean credit card. You will see an online form on the next page (as shown below).
- Enter your reservation number and your social security number in this form and hit the Confirm Reservation button.
- Complete the rest of the application process.
2-Apply through the Cerulean website:
- Visit the Cerulean website.
- Click the Features menu item.
- On the features page, you will find Accept Mail Offer link.
- Fill out the Acceptance form and complete your online application.
How can I pay the Cerulean card bill?
There are multiple options to pay your Cerulean card bill.
You may call the customer service phone number 1-800-518-6142 to pay your bill through an automated teller machine. Keep ready your account information for payment. You may also use the expedited payment option by phone. Expedited payment service is chargeable and a $10.95 processing fee will be charged for each payment. Expedited payment will be posted on the same day.
Just use the most convenient online payment service available through your online account and pay your Cerulean card bill 24/7.
- Login to your Cerulean account and visit the Payment section.
- Add your savings or checking account as a payment method.
- Enter payment details such as payment amount, and date, and choose your payment source.
- Review all information and pay your bill.
You can also schedule your payment by setting up a future date.
An automatic payment option is also available. Customers can set up auto-pay through the payment section in the online account and enjoy full peace of mind without worrying about late penalties or payment due dates.
Payment by Mail:
Customers can Mail their payment check or Money order to the below-mentioned address.
P.O. Box 6812
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812
Please include your remittance slip in the envelope along with the check/ money order. The remittance slip can be found in the monthly statement.
For any type of general inquiries, you may reach out to customer service at 1-866-449-4514 phone number. For technical or general account support, please call 1-800-518-6141.
Customer service Mail address:
Please write to:
Continental Finance, P.O. Box 3220, Buffalo, NY 14240-3220.
|Mail offer acceptance form||www.yourceruleancard.com/#reservation|
|Cerulean credit card Sign-in page||yourcreditcardinfo.com/?product=cerulean|
|Credit card activation page||activate.yourcreditcardinfo.com/?product=cerulean|
|Name of Credit Card||Cerulean Mastercard|
|Issued by||The Bank of Missouri|
|Serviced by||Continental Finance Company|
|Credit card network provider||Mastercard|
|Beneficiary||All eligible Cerulean Cardholders|
|Credit score requirements||Low to average|
|Who can apply||All eligible applicants|
I have lost my Cerulean credit card?
If you have lost your card and are worried about any unauthorized transaction then immediately contact customer service at 1-800-556-5678 and inform them. You may also write at the below-mentioned address.
Continental Finance, P.O. Box 3220, Buffalo, NY 14240-3220.
How can I close my Cerulean credit card account?
You can close your account anytime by writing to Continental Finance Company at the address mentioned in your monthly billing statement.
You may also call the customer service number. Please note that your account will be closed only if you have paid all outstanding balances on your account.
Continental Finance can also terminate your account in case of the below events.
(1) you do not activate your Card.
(2) you activate your Card but do not use your Account for a purchase or cash advance.
How can I change my address and email address?
You can send your address or email address change request by writing to Continental Finance through the U.S. Postal Service at the below-mentioned address.
Continental Finance, P.O. Box 3220, Buffalo, NY 14240-3220
How can I increase my credit limit?
Continental Finance will review your account after six months and inform you about your eligibility for an increase in the credit limit.
If your account is in good standing and you have paid all outstanding balances before the due date every month then you will be eligible for an increase in credit limit and you will get a message through your online account.
The credit limit can be increased up to a maximum of $2,000.
What to do if there is an error in my monthly statement?
If you found an error in your monthly billing statement then you can write to the below address.
P.O. Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-3220
In your letter, please share the below-mentioned information.
i-Your name and Account number.
ii- Amount of the error in Dollars.
iii- Share all details related to your error and why you think it is an error.
How can I add an authorized user to my account?
If you are a primary card holder then you can add an additional user to your account by paying a one-time $30 fee. You will have to call the customer service phone number to request an authorized user.
I have shared all the important information about the Cerulean credit card in this article. If you have just started and want to build your credit profile then you can start with this credit card.
Approval is not that tough and you will get a chance to increase your credit limit after 6 months. After managing to build a good credit profile you may apply for other credit cards that provide cashback, rewards points, and other advanced services.