Kohl’s Credit Card login, reviews, payments, and other important information will be discussed in this article. How to manage your online account? How to pay a card bill?
What are the benefits and features of Kohl’s credit card and how to take the maximum out of it? What are the advantages and drawbacks of this credit card? Please read this article to check everything in detail.
Table of contents:
- Kohl’s Credit Card
- Kohl’s Credit Card login
- How to retrieve your Kohl’s username and password?
- How to register and create a Kohl’s card online account?
- How to activate Kohl’s Credit Card?
- How to pay the bill?
- Kohl’s app
- How to apply for a Kohl’s Credit Card?
- Kohl’s Customer Service
- Important links
- About Kohl’s
Kohl’s Credit Card
Kohl’s offers a credit card program to its valued customers which helps them to save some money every time they shop through Kohl’s store or website. Kohl’s has partnered with Capital One, N.A. which issues Koh’s credit card on behalf of Kohl’s and manages the credit account.
Capital One also determines the credit card eligibility of all applicants according to their credit profile. Kohl’s credit card is a non-branded credit card and is exclusively available for Kohl’s regular shoppers only.
If you are a regular Kohl’s customer then you can apply for this credit card to get the following benefits.
- Get 35% off on your first Kohl’s purchase after the approval.
- Enjoy Credit Card exclusive monthly saving opportunities and anniversary sales.
- Customers will get the facility to combine Kohl’s cash rewards with Kohl’s card discounts to save more.
- After spending $600 in a year you can become Most Valued Customer (MVP) where you will get several benefits such as free shipping and more.
- The mobile app is also available for Kohl’s customers where all credit account information is accessible easily and customers can also pay their card bills.
Fee & charges:
Since Kohl’s is a non-branded credit card and available to use only at Kohl’s store and website so balance transfer and cash advance facility will not be applicable on this.
- There is no annual fee
- APR for purchases will be 25.99% (variable)
- The minimum interest charge will be $1
- Late payment and returned payment penalty will up to $40.
Since Kohl’s credit card is not a co-branded credit card so you will not get many benefits that are only available through a co-branded card.
Popular credit card network such as Visa and Mastercard offers co-branded store credit card which can be used across the Visa or Mastercard network and customers will earn cashback on all other purchases along with store purchases.
If you are a fan of Kohl’s and purchase regularly then you can get this credit card as it offers a great reward opportunity to its customers. Other drawbacks are mentioned below.
- No balance transfer facility
- No cash advance facility
- You can use Kohl’s credit card only at Kohl’s website or Kohl’s store.
Kohl’s Credit Card login
All customers can manage their Kohl’s credit account after login on to the official website. There are several measures customers can take while logging in to their accounts. There are some important things that must be fulfilled in order to log in.
- Customers must have already registered on Kohl’s website.
- Customers must have their Username and Password.
- Customers must use a secure device to access their device whether it may be a laptop, desktop, or mobile phone.
- An active and uninterrupted internet connection must be available.
Steps to log in on Kohl’s credit card account:
Please follow the below login steps.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.kohls.com/.
Step 2: Click the Pay and Manage link available at the footer of the website. Alternatively, use the direct My Kohl’s Card link https://credit.kohls.com/ to visit Kohl’s login page directly.
You will be redirected to the Kohl’s account center website which is another portal dedicated to the account management of Kohl’s credit card members.
Step 3: You will see a login form as shown in the above image. Enter your Username, Password, and click the login button to Sign In and access your account.
How to retrieve your Kohl’s username and password?
Forgetting the Username and Password is a normal thing for everyone that’s why a password and username recovery facility is available everywhere these days. You can retrieve your username and password on the My Kohl’s Card page at the official Kohl’s portal through some simple steps.
How to Reset Kohl’s Password for credit card account?
- Just open Kohl’s credit account management page https://credit.kohls.com/.
- Click the Forgot Password link available there.
- On the next page, Enter your Username and click the Continue button.
- On the next page, enter more information if required otherwise you will receive an email that is already registered on Kohl’s website credit card account and associated with the Username you have entered.
- You can now open your inbox and check if you got any emails. You must receive a password reset link in the email.
- Click this password reset link and create a new strong password for your account.
Note: If you forgot both your Username and Password then first you will have to recover your username and after that, you can reset your password.
How to recover Kohl’s Username for a credit card account?
- Please visit the My Kohl’s Card login page.
- Click the Forgot Username link available on the login form.
- On the next page, enter your account number and click the Continue button.
- The system will check if there is an account associated with the card number you have entered.
- After that, you will have to verify your identity.
- After the verification of your identity, your username will be displayed on the screen or you will receive an email including your username.
How to register and create a Kohl’s card online account?
Setting up a Kohl’s account is very easy and customers can complete the process within minutes. Customers will also get some exclusive cardholder benefits through the online account as mentioned below.
- Access your account information anywhere anytime.
- Check Kohl’s card balance, available limit, spending information, etc.
- Download Kohl’s card statement and review your past transactions to check for any unauthorized transactions.
- Apply for a paperless statement facility online.
- Pay your Koh’l card bill online and also enroll in the automatic payment facility.
- Change the due date of your card.
- Activate your Kohl’s card.
- Request for the replacement of your card
- Request for a credit limit increase
All the above facilities are available once you register on the official website and set up your account. Please follow the below steps to register online.
- Open the My Kohl’s Card login page and click the Register link available there.
- Alternatively, visit the direct registration page at https://credit.kohls.com/ecs/auth/register.
- First, you will have to verify your identity to set up your online access.
- Enter your card number and click the Continue button.
- On the next page, enter other account-related information to complete the verification process.
- After the verification, you will be able to create your Username and Password for your account.
Now you can use your Username and Password every time you want to access any information through your account.
How to activate Kohl’s Credit Card?
If you recently got a new Kohl’s card then you will have to activate it to make it ready for any transaction. If you have registered on the My Kohl’s portal then you can activate your card online or you can first register and after that activate your card.
Just visit the My Kohl’s portal and click the Manage card link from the top menu. Click the Activate card link after that and complete the process as per the on-screen instructions.
How to pay the bill?
There are different ways to pay your Kohl’s card bill. You can choose any payment method at your convenience.
An online payment option is available once you log in to your Kohl’s credit card account through the official website. Login by using your username and password and visit the payment section. Add a payment method if you are using the online facility first time. You can add your savings account.
Enter the amount you want to pay such as minimum payment, full statement billing amount, or any custom amount, and complete the payment process. Please make a payment before 7 PM (central time) so that it will be credited on the same day. You can also schedule your payment.
Payment through Kohl’s app: If you are managing your account through the Kohl’s app then you can pay your bill directly from the app. Open the Kohl’s app and log in with the same username and password. Head over to the payment option and pay your card bill.
Payment by Phone:
You can make a phone payment by calling the 24/7 automated phone system offered by Kohls. You can call at 855-564-5748 and provide the necessary information. You can complete phone payments by using your bank account or debit card. Please note that unlike other credit card providers phone payment service by Kohl’s is completely free so all customers should take the advantage of this free and faster payment option.
A bank routing and account number will be required if you are making an ACH payment. Please make the payment before 7 pm (central time) otherwise it will be posted the next day.
Payment by Mail:
All customers can make a check to Kohl’s Payment Center and Mail it to the below-mentioned address
P.O. Box 60043
City of Industry, CA 91716
P.O. Box 1456
Charlotte, NC 28201
How to set up AutoPay?
An AutoPay facility is also available where you can set a minimum balance or statement balance to pay automatically every month through your bank account. AutoPay option is available under the payment option. You can add your checking or saving account. This service is useful in case you don’t want to remember your due date every month.
All customers can download the Kohl’s app from the below-given link.
Apps for both iOS and Android platforms are available. Customers can also download the app from the below-given links.
Customers will find some extra services and facilities through the Kohl’s app.
- Kohl’s Wallet – All types of savings such as cash back, rewards, coupons, gift cards, etc will be added to your Kohl’s wallet and you can access it anytime through the Kohl’s app.
- Kohl’s Pay – Now there is no need to carry your Kohl’s card every time you are going shopping. Just add your Kohl’s card in the Kohl’s app and use Kohl’s pay option to pay your bill during checkout.
- Store tools
- Kohls’ charge summary – See Kohl’s charge summary, account balance, due date, etc directly through the app and you can even make a payment.
- Yes2You rewards Management – If you have enrolled in the Yes2You rewards then you can check your rewards balance through the app.
- Orders and account management
How to apply for a Kohl’s Credit Card?
If you shop regularly then you must apply for a Kohl’s credit card to take the advantage of exclusive shopping events and cashback on purchases. All new customers can easily complete the application process directly through the official website.
We will suggest you check if you are pre-qualify for Kohl’s credit card. Checking the pre-qualification does not impact the credit score and if you find yourself pre-qualify then this will increase your chances of the final approval of your credit card application.
How to check if you are pre-qualify for Kohl’s card?
To check if you are pre-qualify you can visit the Kohl’s website and click the see if you prequalify link at the footer of the website. Alternatively, visit the direct link at https://www.kohls.com/feature/pre-qual/prequal_inquiry.jsp.
Fill out the online form to check your prequalification. You will get the pre-qualify check result within minutes and you can proceed with submitting the online application.
Qualifying in the pre-qualify test does not mean that you will definitely receive Kohl’s credit card. Checking the pre-qualification is based on a soft credit inquiry. Further online applications will be reviewed based on your credit profile and a hard inquiry that will impact your credit score.
Kohl’s credit card online application procedure:
To submit your credit card application you can open the Kohl’s website and click the Apply for a Kohl’s card link located at the footer. Alternatively, You can visit the online application page https://apply.kohls.com/. There will be three steps in this application form.
- Share info
- Get decision
Fill out this form by entering your personal details, address, financial details, social security number, etc, and submit it for verification. You will get the information about the approval of your application within minutes and once approved you can use your credit card right away before even receiving it in hand. Your credit card will be dispatched to you in a week by Mail.
Note: Please check if you receive the confirmation message after submitting your application. If you don’t receive any confirmation message then you will have to submit it again.
Kohl’s Customer Service
Dedicated customer service is available to help all Kohl’s customers. Please use the below contact details in case of any emergency.
For Kohl’s Card or payment questions, call 855-564-5748.
Monday through Saturday: 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. CT
Sunday: 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. CT
|Official website||Click here|
|Kohl’s website login page||Click here|
|My Kohl’s card login page||Click here|
|Kohl’s help page||Click here|
|Kohl’s app download page||Click here|
|Kohl’s credit card application page||Click here|
|Check if you are pre-qualify online form||Click here|
|Name of credit card||Kohl’s card|
|Issued by||Capital One bank|
|Credit card network provider||None|
|Credit score required||Fair (650+)|
|Who can apply||All Kohl’s customers|
Kohl’s is an American omnichannel fashion retailer which is owned by KIN, Inc. Currently, Kohl’s is operating in 49 states in the United States through 1100 stores and selling a range of fashion products from different popular brands as well as Kohl’s proprietary brands. Customers can also purchase products through Kohl’s e-commerce website where they can save more in terms of rewards and cashback.
Kohl’s started its first store in 1962 and its e-commerce website in 2001. Kohl’s omnichannel business model is supported by its vast network of stores, distribution and fulfillment centers, and corporate and credit centers across the U.S.
Can I edit my personal details and address?
Yes, This facility is available through the My Kohl’s portal login. All customers can easily edit and update their profile and other information such as…
Home phone number
Mobile phone number
Work phone number
iii-Password: Change your password and create a new strong password if necessary.
iv-Income: Editing your income will help you to increase your credit limit.
My account has been locked I am not able to log in?
It is a security measure implemented by Kohl’s to help customers by securing their accounts and preventing any unauthorized use. If you don’t use your credit card account then it may get locked and you will have to change your password in order to access your account.
How to add my Kohl’s credit card as a payment method?
You can do this through your Kohl’s website account.
Just login into your account.
You can log in on mobile, desktop, or mobile app at your convenience.
Visit the account section.
Visit the My Information or My Info section and update your Billing & Payment Information.
Can I use Kohl’s card just after the approval?
Yes, You can use your credit card immediately after the approval on the online website or at Kohl’s store even if you don’t receive it. Just purchase any item and share any ID proof at the payment counter. If you are using Kohl’s online website to purchase any product then you may call at 855-564-5748 and a customer support person will help you to place your order through your credit card.
Can I change my Kohl’s account Username?
No, You can not change your Kohl’s Username and can not register the same account again. You can recover your username if you forgot that.
Can I use my Kohl’s shopping website account login details on Kohl’s credit card account page?
No, Kohl’s shopping website https://kohls.com/ and Kohl’s credit account website https://credit.kohls.com/ are different and offers different account management facility. You can not use your username and password for one website on another website. You will have to make a separate account on both websites.
I have lost my Kohl’s card?
In case of a stolen or lost card, the first step must be to inform Kohl’s customer care at (855) 564-5748 so that any unauthorized activity can be avoided. After that, you can request the replacement of your card through the My Kohl’s card website.
Is a paperless facility available?
Yes, You can access the paperless setting through the My Kohl’s card website. Open the website and log in, visit the paperless option, and enroll for a paperless statement. Now every month you will receive an electronic copy of your card statement in your email. You will also receive alerts related to your account.