Check out the LACCD student portal login, LACCD edu login, and other related information in this article. All the given links and information is accurate and up to date.
Students can easily navigate to the service they want to access and get the required information.
Sign In – LACCD
Sign in with your organizational account. You have entered an incorrect user ID or password. Having trouble? – Use the help links below the “Sign In” button. Develop skills that will prepare you for success in college and life. Apply for the 2023 District Student Trustee or for an ASO/U/G student leader position.
Student Login Name and Default Password Format
- Student username is your Student ID number or your @student.laccd.edu email address.
- Example student IDs: 891234567 or 901234567 or [email protected]
- All student default passwords will consist of:
- The first capital letter of your first name + the first capital letter of your last name + the birth month (with the first character capitalized) + the day of your birthdate + @ + LACCD!
- For Example, for Erik Doe, who was born on July 4th, his default password would be EDJuly04@LACCD!
- Please Note: On the initial change where it asks for “Old Password” enter your default password with the format above.
LATTC/ LACCD Student Portal login (SIS)
LATTC along with LACCD has launched a new student portal. The New Portal will allow you to view your class schedule, and academic deadlines, apply for graduation, swap classes, add courses to your shopping cart, make payments, view financial aid, and much more. The NEW Student Information System – SIS is powered by PeopleSoft 9.2 and provides a more convenient and user-friendly user interface.
Students can log in and find the below information through their student portal.
- View your registration appointment – This service allows students to view their registration date and time, which is the specific time period when they can enroll in courses for the upcoming semester.
- View Placement Results – This service allows students to view their placement results, which are the scores they received on placement tests that determine which level of courses they should take in math, English, and other subjects.
- Add/Drop Classes – This service allows students to add or drop classes from their schedules. They can search for available classes and make changes to their schedule based on their academic needs.
- View and Pay Fees – This service allows students to view their tuition and fees, including any outstanding balances. They can also make payments or set up payment plans online.
- Check your class schedule – This service allows students to view their current and upcoming class schedules, including the dates, times, and locations of each class.
- Check your holds – This service allows students to check if there are any holds on their accounts that could prevent them from registering for classes or receiving transcripts.
- View your personal information – This service allows students to view and update their personal information, including their contact information, emergency contact, and academic records.
- Change your PIN – This service allows students to change the personal identification number (PIN) that they use to access their accounts and register for classes.
- View your grades – This service allows students to view their grades for completed courses, including midterm and final grades.
- View class subject – This service allows students to view the different subjects and courses offered by the college.
- View your unofficial transcript – This service allows students to view their unofficial transcript, which lists all the courses they have taken and the grades they received.
- Check the status of your Financial Aid application – This service allows students to check the status of their financial aid application and any awards they may have received.
- Request Voter Information – This service allows students to request information about voting, including voter registration and deadlines.
Sign In – Ilearn LACCD
Log in to canvas – LACCD
LoginID / UserID: Student ID number, example: 881234567
Password: 8888mmdd or 8888 + month + day you were born. Example: 88880101 for Jan 1 birthday UNLESS a student already changed their SIS PIN. Then it is 8888 before the SIS PIN. Example: 88881995
When you register for a class you will be added automatically to the canvas shell. However, many instructors will not publish their shells until the first day of class, so they may not appear on your Canvas dashboard until the semester/session starts.
How to login to your Office 365 Email
- Option 1
a. Login to your SIS Portal (https://mycollege.laccd.edu)
b. Click on the email links on the page.
- Option 2
a. Navigate to mymail.laccd.edu and login. You should be redirected to your Office 365 account.
Log into Student Email | LASC – Los Angeles Southwest College
- Go to https://student.laccd.edu
- Enter your Student ID Number in the “Student ID or User ID” textbox
- Enter your password in the “Passwords” textbox.- The student’s default password will consist of: 88@ and the first character of your last name (capitalized) and the month and day of your birth date (mmdd).
– For example, John Stevens born on January 1st, 1998 will have a default password of 88@S0101.
- When logging in for the first time, you will be asked to update your password.
- Once you update your password, you will be automatically redirected to the PASSWORD REGISTRATION page. Once there, log in with your Student ID Number and your updated password.
- Once you have logged in, you must answer five security questions to register.
- After you submit your security questions, you will be taken to the completed registration page.
Financial Aid Opportunities
The Los Angeles Community Colleges have over $250 million in financial aid to help qualified students finance their education!
College’s Student Support Center Contact
|ELAC||[email protected]||(323) 792-1221|
|LACC||[email protected]||(888) 930-LACC|
|LAHC||[email protected]||(424) 367-1604|
|LAMC||[email protected]||(818) 722-6752|
|LAPC||[email protected]||(818) 464-4410|
|LASC||[email protected]||(323) 274-1680|
|LATTC||[email protected]||(213) 444-7706|
|LAVC||[email protected]||(818) 938-8418|
|WLAC||[email protected]||(310) 287-7251|
LACC Canvas Support:
- Call: Monday-Friday: (323) 953-4000 ext x 2480
- Call: After hours: (844) 303-5593
- Email: [email protected] from your LACCD email. Please be sure to include your name, Student ID Number, the section number of the class, and a description of the problem.
LACCD Student Portal Login Summary
|Article Title:||LACCD Student Login Portal|
|my laccd.edu login page||https://mycollege.laccd.edu/|
|Portal Tags:||canvas lattc, lattc student portal, laccd edu login, |
laccd.edu login, lacc student portal, lacc log in,
canvas laccd, lattc log in, elac canvas login, lattc student portal login,
lattc login canvas, lattc login portal
|Programs offered||Arts, History, and Languages|
Behavioral Social Sciences
Health and Human Services
Noncredit Adult & Continuing Education Services
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
|Official web pages||Academic Calendar|
Schedule of Classes
Area of Study List
Log into Student Email
|Registrant:||Los Angeles Community College District|
770 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
|Domain record activated:||25-Aug-1991|
The Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) has been educating over three million students over the past seventy-seven years. The LACCD is affordable, accessible, and practical, providing opportunities for a diverse student population seeking upward mobility.
It educates a significantly higher number of Latino and African-American students than all the University of California campuses combined, with 80% of its students coming from underserved populations. Community colleges like LACCD meet the needs of a society where lifelong learning and career changes are the norm, with over half of its students being over 25 years old and a quarter being over 35 years old. The LACCD offers a first and second chance for anyone who wants to succeed.
The LACCD consists of nine colleges.
- East Los Angeles College – ELAC
- Los Angeles City College – LACC
- Los Angeles Harbor College – LAHC
- Los Angeles Mission College – LAMC
- Los Angeles Pierce College – LAPC
- Los Angeles Southwest College – LASC
- L.A. Trade-Tech College – LATTC
- Los Angeles Valley College – LAVC
- West Los Angeles College – WLAC
To sum up, we have shared login information for the LACCD Student Portal. We have also shared how to access other important services such as LACCD Canvas account, Student account of Office 365 Email, etc. Accessing your student portal and other related services is not a difficult task if you know the exact URL and login process.
I hope you find this article helpful. Please share this article if it really helps you to find the information you are looking for. Finally, thanks for reading this article.