Check all details about the FSCJ Student portal in this article. how to access FSCJ OneLogin at myFSCJ.edu website? What are the instructions and login guidelines for a secure and safe login experience?
What are the services available on the FSCJ student portal? Check all updated details on this page.
FSCJ Student Portal Login
FSCJ student portal is an online web-based website that is specifically developed for the students of Florida State College at Jacksonville of all campuses. It provides important academic services, news, and the latest college announcements to students. Students can access this portal through the myFSCJ.edu login. myFSCJ is powered by OneLogin which is a secure and trusted Identity and Access Management Solution.
Students can access their accounts by using their FSCJ Userid or FSCJ Email and password. Please follow the below steps to access your account.
- Visit the myFSCJ login page at https://my.fscj.edu/.
- You will be redirected to the student login page managed by OneLogin.
- Enter your FSCJ Userid or FSCJ Email and press the Continue button.
- On the next screen, enter your password and log in to your student portal.
- If you have enrolled in the two-factor authentication then you will have to authenticate your login.
- Verify your login through the OneLogin Protect app or through email or text-based security code.
- After the authentication, you can access your student portal account.
How to enroll in 2-factor authentication?
2-Factor authentication requirements:
To complete enrollment, students will need to have one of the following:
- Either an Android or iOS device that can download the OneLogin Protect app from the Apple or Play store
- A mobile phone capable of text messaging
- A personal (non @students.fscj.edu) email address
- Visit https://my.fscj.edu/.
- Enter your login credentials.
- If you are not enrolled in 2-factor authentication, you will see a link to begin your enrollment.
- Click the Begin Setup button to start the process.
- You can choose the OneLogin Protect app as an authentication method or you can use your mobile number or email address to receive text or email-based authentication code.
- If you choose the OneLogin Protect app then you will have to download the app from the Google Play or Apple app store.
- Complete your setup with the help of the on-screen instructions.
Now, whenever you log in on a new device, you will receive a push notification through the OneLogin Protect app or you will receive a text message or email to verify your login.
Find my User ID or reset password – myfscj.edu
If you know your User ID:
Enter your user ID and click the Retrieve account link to find your account information.
If don’t know the user ID:
Or, please complete the following form so we can look up your student record:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Date of Birth: (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Last 4 digits of SSN (optional): xxx-xx-
Support – FSCJ Service Portal
get timely, consistently high quality and professional IT support through the above links related to different applications and services such as Canvas, Student Resources, Faculty / Staff Resources,
FSCJ Students’ email login
Log on to myFSCJ and select the email icon (i.e. envelope) on the top menu bar.
You will need your student email address [email protected] and password to access your email.
myFSCJ Canvas login
Although you can access Canvas directly by visiting canvas.fscj.edu, you can also find a link to the LMS while working in the portal (my.fscj.edu). To access Canvas in myFSCJ, log in to my.fscj.edu with your College credentials.
- From the Student Center homepage, select the Useful Links tile.
- Click Canvas from the list on the left, which will open a new window.
FSCJ-Wireless is the primary wireless connection name (SSID – service set identification) for FSCJ students, faculty, and staff. Students can connect to the wireless network with the help of the below steps.
- First, access your device’s Wi-Fi menu
- Then, select the network named “FSCJ-Wireless”
- The wireless network login ID and password are the same information you use to log in to myFSCJ
- For additional information about connecting try this guide FSCJ wireless network
How to access Library and Learning Commons while in myFSCJ?
- To access the Library/Learning Commons online content, log in to myFSCJ.
- From the Student Center, click on the Useful Links tile.
- Select Library and Learning Commons from the list that populates.
- You may need to sign in once you reach the library catalog.
- Click on “sign-in” in the upper right corner and select “Single Sign-On.”
Brainfuse login- myFSCJ.edu
First, log into myFSCJ. Click on the “Useful Links” tile, then select “Brainfuse Online Tutoring” located in the column to the left. You will be directed to the welcome page.
For more detailed information go to the tutoring services web page.
Online tutoring is available to students who are taking classes in all course modalities. FSCJ’s tutors are integrated into the Brainfuse online tutoring platform through an application called Tutor Match. Through Tutor Match, you can schedule appointments with FSCJ’s tutors in a variety of subject areas.
Please call 904-632-3151 or send an email to [email protected].
FSCJ Student Portal Summary
|Article Title:||FSCJ Student Portal Login – myfscj.edu|
|my FSCJ login page||https://my.fscj.edu/|
|Portal Tags:||fscj onelogin, fscj student login, myfscj.edu login,|
fscj admissions, my fscj student login, FSCJ login portal
|Programs offered||Arts, Communication, and Design|
Business and Finance
Construction Trades and Manufacturing
Culinary and Hospitality
Education and Human Services
Science, Technology Engineering, and Mathematics
Transportation and Logistics
|FSCJ official web pages||Admissions|
|Registrant:||Florida State College at Jacksonville|
9911 Old Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256
|Domain record activated:||08-Jul-2009|
Other important services and their links
Login | Florida State College at Jacksonville
Academic Advising – FSCJ Student
Academic advisors are dedicated to helping you successfully navigate your journey at FSCJ. We’re here to help with academic planning, decision-making, and problem-solving, and can also connect you to vital resources.
School email and Office 365
FSCJ Library Online Database
Academic Technology Blog
How to View Grades in myFSCJ?
Log into myFSCJ student portal.
In the Student Center, go to the Academic Records tile.
On the left side menu, Click View Grades.
Select the term.
If you want to look at a different term, click Change in the upper left-hand corner.
FSCJ Student portal dashboard features
Once you log in to your FSCJ student portal account, you will find your profile information by clicking your profile link at the top side. You can see your student ID number, personal details, contact details, addresses, emergency contacts, ethnicity, etc.
Below that, you will find different services links on the left sidebar such as:
View unofficial transcript
Request official transcript
VS Education benefits
View the transfer credit report
Manage Classes and Books
How to register for Classes in myFSCJ?
Log into the MyFSCJ student portal
In the Student Center, click on the Manage Classes and Books tile.
Choose Enroll by My Requirements. Scroll through your requirements to the desired area.
Click on your chosen area to review the courses that may be used to satisfy that requirement.
Select a class, and Select the term.
Review and Submit all the options and manage your schedule.
How a student can update his personal information after login into myFSCJ?
Please follow the below steps to update your profile information.
Log into MyFSCJ
In the Student Center, click on the Profile tile.
Click on the item that you want to update from the left-side menu. (Contact Details, Addresses, Emergency Contacts)
Click on the information you want to change. Edit, delete, or add new information as necessary.