How to login and use your Devry University student portal account? What are the features offered by Devry University to students and how students can access those features and services?
How to register a new student account? Check all the latest updates and guides in this article.
Devry Student Portal
Devry student portal has been designed to provide students with all study-related resources, online classroom access, career resources, academic calendar, library access, and a lot of other facilities that help students.
All students can access any service by logging into their Devry student portal account.
Students can log in to the below portals.
- DeVryYOU portal – Undergraduate students can log in to the DeVryYOU portal and access all student services.
- KellerYOU Portal – Graduate students can log in to the KellerYOU portal and access all available services.
Devry Student portal login
Student can find their student web portal by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official Devry University website at www.devry.edu.
- From the menu located at the top left corner, navigate to Menu > Current + Prospective Students > Student Resources + Tools.
- You will be redirected to a student resources page on the Devry University website.
- Click the DeVryYOU portal link to access the Devry student web portal.
Students can also visit the student portal directly through the my.devry.edu link.
How to log in to Devry Student Portal account?
If you are a student at Devry University then you can log in to the online student portal with the help of the below given simple steps.
First of all, students must follow the below-mentioned login guidelines for secure and safe login.
- Students must arrange the valid login URL of the student portal account.
- Students must be registered members of the student portal of Devry University and they must have their login username and password.
- All students are advised to use a secure device to access their accounts.
- The latest browsers and apps are highly recommended. Please update the old browsers or apps before login in.
Step 2: Click the Sign In link located at the top right corner. A student login page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Students can also visit the login page directly at https://learn.devry.edu/login.
Step 3: Enter your Username (D# OR Devry ID) and Password and press the Sign In button to access your student dashboard page.
Note: New students can use the Devry ID they got while their admission process and default password. Please read further to find the default password.
How to get login-related help?
All students can get login-related help if they are not able to log in. There are possibilities of entering a wrong password or a wrong username while logging in to the student portal account. Students can use the help section to recover their login credentials.
Please check the below information to take login help.
Visit the official student portal and click the Sign In link. On the login page, click the Need Help link located just below the login form. Students will get four options on the next page as mentioned below.
- This is my first time signing in.
- I don’t know my username.
- I need to reset my password.
- I’m having technical problems.
Students can use these links to solve their login-related issues.
How to reset the password?
On the help page, click the I need to reset my password link. On the next screen, enter your Username and press the Submit button. Further instructions will be sent to the registered email address associated with the username you have entered. Open your inbox and click the password reset link to create a new password.
How to recover the username?
Open the login help page and click the I don’t know my username link. Students will find a username recovery form on the next screen.
Student can find their username by entering their last name, last 4 digits of SSN, and date of birth. Complete the captcha verification and click the Submit button. Your username will be shown on the screen.
Password for a first-time user
For all students who are accessing the student portal for the first time, their password will be “Birth Month (3 digits)-Birth Year”. The password format will be Mon-YYYY.
For example, if a student is born in January 1995 then the default password will be “Jan-1995”.
Students may also take help through the below-mentioned contact numbers.
|Technical Help Desk||1-877-306-4283|
|Student Wellness Program||1-888-893-5462|
|The Office of Student Disability Services||[email protected]|
Keller student portal login
Keller’s login process is also similar to the above-mentioned steps. All students of the Keller Graduate School of Management can check the below login steps.
- Visit the official Keller student portal homepage at https://learn.keller.edu/ OR https://my.keller.edu/.
- On the student portal homepage, click the Sign In link located at the top right corner.
- On the login page, enter the student Username and Password and click the Sign In button to log in.
Student Admission and Registration process
If you want to apply for the undergraduate courses at Devry University or graduate courses at Keller then you can complete your registration process online.
There are some admission criteria set by Devry University and every student must follow these criteria in order to apply for admission. To check the admission requirements, please go through the below-mentioned links.
It’s a three-step process.
1-Submit an online admission form:
First of all, you will have to fill out an online application form for new admissions. Students may visit the official website and click the Admissions menu item or visit the Admission web page directly at https://www.devry.edu/admissions.html.
Move down this page and click the START APPLICATION link or click the Apply Now link available at the top and bottom sides. You will be redirected to an online application page (as shown below).
Fill out this admission form and Submit it for further admission process.
2-Get help from the admission representative:
After the submission of the online admission form, an admission representative will be in touch with you to assist you with the further admission process. Students will get help for
- Securing transcripts
- Transferring qualifying credits
- Connecting to a student finance professional
- Getting set up with a Career Services advisor
During the admission process, students will also get their Devry ID (D#) which is the username of the student portal account.
Students can log in to their student portal by using their Devry ID as a Username and the default password for the new students. After login students can keep track of their college admission process. Students can also make the fee payment through the student portal account.
Devry Student Portal mobile app
Students can download the official mobile app and access their student accounts on the go.
How to download the mobile app?
Please check the below steps.
- Visit the official website and navigate to Menu > Current + Prospective Students > Student Resources + Tools to find the app download link.
- Click the link Learn More link to open the app page or visit the mobile app page directly at https://www.devry.edu/students/resources-and-tools/app-download-info.html.
- On the mobile app page, students will find the Android and iOS app links for both Devry University and Keller Graduate School.
- Click the app link to open the app page in the respective store app.
- Click the Install button to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
Direct app download links:
Students can download the mobile apps directly through the below-given links.
1-Devry University mobile app:
|Platform||Download links||Current version||OS requirement|
|Android||Click here||6.0.0||Android 4.0.3 and up|
|iOS||Click here||6.0.1||iOS 9.0 or later|
2-Keller Graduate School mobile app:
|Platform||Download links||Current version||OS requirement|
|Android||Click here||6.0.0||4.0.3 and up|
|iOS||Click here||6.0.1||Requires iOS 9.0 or later|
Features and services – Devry Student Portal and mobile app
Once a student login to the Chamberlain student portal, A student dashboard page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- View your Lectures and Assignments
- Posting to Threaded Discussions
- Course Announcements
- View your Schedule
- Check your Grades
- Access your eBooks
- School Email Access
- Important Messages
- Academic Calendar
- Campus News
Devry student portal helpline: For any technical issue or information, please contact the help desk number 1-877-306-4283 24/7.
Devry University helpline: Please call 1-866-338-7934 or send a text message at 1-855-890-3001.
|Devry Student Portal web address||https://learn.devry.edu/ OR|
|Devry student portal login page||https://learn.devry.edu/login OR |
|Kellar student portal webpage address||https://learn.keller.edu/ OR|
|Keller student portal login page||https://learn.keller.edu/login OR|
|student admission and registration||https://www.devry.edu/admissions.html|
|Name of the portal||Devry Student Portal|
|Developed by||Devry University|
|Parent organization||Cogswell Education|
|Purpose||Helping students by providing all learning, career, and academic resources online|
|Beneficiary||All students of Devry University|
About Devry University
Dr. Herman DeVry founded Devry University in 1931. The main focus area of the University is to provide technology-based higher education programs through an innovative and student-centric approach. The right approach that is required for skill-based training and education courses makes Devry University unique offerings in the education domain.
Currently, Devry University is offering both types of online and regular full-time courses and students can take the advantage of the below-mentioned services offered by the University.
- Academic Advising
- Financial Assistance
- Career Services
- StudentLinc Student Assistance Program
- Administrative Services
- Computer & Technology Discounts
Keller acquires DeVry from Bell and Howell in 1987 and made a parent organization Adtalem Global Education. Adtalem Global Education is also the owner of educational institutes Chamberlain University and Walden University. Later in 2018 Adtalem Global Education signed an agreement to transfer the ownership of Keller and Devry to Cogswell Education.