www.Myindigocard.com: How to log in on My Indigo Credit Card Portal? How to register yourself? How to activate your platinum MasterCard online? What are the benefits and payment processes?
If you are looking for this information then you can check the latest updates and step-by-step process in this article. After reading this article you can easily access your online account and manage your Credit Card.
Table of contents:
- What is an Indigo Credit Card?
- Indigo Credit Card login procedure
- How to apply for an Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
- How to register on the myIndigocard.com portal?
- How to contact Indigo Mastercard?
- Indigo Credit Card Reviews
What is an Indigo Credit Card?
Indigo Credit Card is a platinum MasterCard that helps all customers to build and improve their Credit History. It is an unsecured Credit Card issued by Celtic Bank, Salt Lake City, UT and you don’t have to deposit any security amount.
Genesis FS Card Service Inc issues the MyIndigocard along with other low credit score based credit cards such as Destiny Mastercard and Milestone Mastercard
Your Credit History will be shared with all three major credit bureaus and help you to maintain a good credit profile. A good Credit Score is a very important factor when applying for loans or any other credit as it will help lenders to reduce the interest rate if someone is having a good credit score.
Benefits and features:
- This card is especially beneficial for people who don’t have a good credit profile and want to increase their credit score.
- It’s an unsecured credit card so there is no need to deposit any money.
- Your credit profile will be reported to three major credit bureaus.
- Enjoy the ID Theft Protection™ service offered by Mastercard.
- This card offers Zero Liability protection against any unauthorized transaction.
- Initially, Customers will get a $300 credit limit.
- Customers will get an option to choose from different good-looking card designs.
- You will get a chip-based card which provides an extra layer of security to your Mastercard.
- This card does not provide any rewards points facility and consumers will not be able to save anything while using this card. It’s beneficial if you don’t have access to good rewarding credit cards and want to increase your credit score.
- The $300 credit limit is very low.
- No balance transfer facility is available as of now.
- You will have to pay up to $40 over the limit fee which most of the card issuers do not charge now.
Fee and charges:
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be 24.9% and APR for the Cash advances will be 29.9%.
- The minimum interest charge will be $1 if applicable.
- There will be a $0 to $99 annual fee for this card.
- If you are doing any foreign transaction then you will have to pay a 1% fee in U.S. Dollars.
- There will be a fee for the cash advances. You will have to pay $5 or 5% of the transaction amount (whichever is greater) every time you are making a transaction. The maximum cash advance fee will be $100.
- There will be up to a $40 penalty in case of Late Payment Fee, Overlimit Fee, and Returned Payment Fee.
Note: Since there are different indigo MasterCard credit cards, there may be some differences in the fee and charges. We have mentioned the fee and charges for three different cards below in this article.
Indigo Credit Card login procedure
After the first-time registration, you may log in to the portal with the help of the below steps. All you just need is your username and password which you have created while registering your online account.
- You must have registered and got your username and password for login purposes.
- You are using a secure and trusted device to access your account.
- An uninterrupted internet connection must be available.
Myindigocard login process:
Step 1: Open the official portal.
Step 2: You will see my account link in the top right corner. Click this link or you may directly visit the myindigocard.com link.
Step 3: In this login form, enter your user name, and password and click the Login button.
After successful login, you can perform various tasks, pay online bills, check your previous statements and transaction history, etc.
How to Reset your Password?
Reset your lost password with the help of the below steps.
- Open the official website www.myindigocard.com and click the Forgot your Username or Password? link.
- On the next page, Enter your User Name, the Last four digits of your Account Number, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth.
- Click the Submit button. You will receive an email including a link to reset your password.
- Open your email and click the link you got.
- On the next page, type your new password two times and submit it. Your password has been changed successfully and you can now login on to the official portal.
How to Reset your User Name?
If somehow you forgot your user name then follow the below steps to recover that.
- Open the official website www.myindigocard.com and click the Forgot your Username or Password? link.
- Move down the page, you will see a Forgot Username section.
- Now enter your Email ID, the Last four digits of your Account Number, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth in this online form.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will receive an email regarding further information to recover your user name.
How to apply for an Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
If you want to take the benefits of this Credit Card and want to rebuild your credit then you can check your eligibility online. There are basic eligibility criteria mentioned below that must be fulfilled by the applicant.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must have a valid social security number, physical address, and a US IP address.
- Should not have any previous Indigo MasterCard account with a pending payment profile.
- There will be some additional requirements such as income verification, your debt, and identity verification.
If you think that you are fulfilling the basic eligibility requirement then you can check online if you are pre-qualified for the Credit Card. It is easy, secure, and will not impact your Credit Score in any way.
Please follow the below steps.
Indigo Credit Card Pre Qualify check process:
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.indigocard.com/.
Step 2: Click the Pre Qualify Now link. An online Pre-qualify check page will appear on the next screen (as shown below).
Step 3: Fill out this online form by entering your Name, Address, Email Id, Phone Number, DOB, and Social Security Number.
Step 4: Click the Pre-Qualify Now link.
Apply online through mail invitation:
If you receive an Indigo Credit Card invitation through email then you can check the eligibility and offer by following the below steps.
Step 1: Open the official website.
Step 2: Click the Received a Mail Offer link located under the Get Started top menu item. You will see an application form where you can apply through the invitation code.
Step 3: Now enter your Invitation Number and Zip Code in the given space and click the Get Started button. After that, you will see the Credit Card offers based on your credit profile.
If you don’t receive any invitation code:
1-If you don’t receive an invitation code then you can click the Find your code here.
2-On the next page, fill out the online form and click the Find Offer button. You will see some exclusive offers for you if you are eligible.
After reviewing your Credit Profile you will be offered any one of the different Indigo MasterCard. There are different types of fees associated with the different Indigo MasterCard.
- Sephora Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
- Merrick bank credit card login
- Tractor Supply Credit Card login payment, customer service
How to register on the myIndigocard.com portal?
Existing Credit Cardholders can register online and avail of the benefits of paperless statements, 24/7 online account access, and an online bill payment facility.
Benefits of online registration:
All registered members can access the below-mentioned services and facilities.
- Pay your Indigo card bill online through the official website.
- Enroll for the paperless statement and received your statement every month through email.
- Setup and manage important text and email alerts.
- Manage your profile and edit your phone number or email id, etc.
- Check your account summary, credit balance, due date, credit limit, etc.
- Receive a copy of your card agreement online through email.
Please check the below-mentioned registration process.
Step 1: Open the official website www.myindigocard.com.
Step 2: Click the Register link. The registration link is located at the top bar and on the homepage.
Step 3: After clicking the Register link a new registration form will appear on the next screen.
Step 4: In this registration form fill in your Account Number, Date Of Birth, and Social Security Number. After that click the Next button.
Step 5: After that, complete the rest of the registration process and make a user name and password to access your Indigo Credit Card account online.
How to activate My Indigo Credit Card?
You can activate your Indigo MasterCard online through the official website.
1-Open the official website.
2-In the login form enter your user name and password
3-Click the Login button.
4-Now, visit www.myindigocard.com to activate your card. You can also visit this link and log in to visit the activation screen directly.
5-Complete the online Card activation formalities and create your Credit Card PIN.
Indigo Credit Card fee details:
|Annual Fee||$75 the first year; $99 thereafter||$59 the first year, $59 thereafter||$0 the first year; $0 thereafter|
|Cash Advance Fee||$5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater||$5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater||$5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars||1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars||1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $40||Up to $40||Up to $40|
|Overlimit Fee||Up to $40||Up to $40||Up to $40|
|APR) for Purchases||24.9%||24.9%||24.9%|
|APR for Cash Advances||29.9%||29.9%||29.9%|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$1.00||$1.00||$1.00|
Customers will receive a 300$ credit to spend. If you already have a Credit Card then read below.
How to contact Indigo Mastercard?
You can contact the customer service team through the 866-946-9545 phone number from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time. There may be instances when you need any specific type of help or you are not able to activate your Credit Card online.
You may call this number and ask for any type of help. If your Credit Card has been stolen then you must call customer support at 1-888-260-4532 number and inform them immediately.
Customers can also send a Mail to the below address.
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
|Indigo card pre-qualify page||https://www.indigocard.com/pre-qualify|
|Email invitation application page||https://www.indigocard.com/invite|
|Search email invitation code||https://www.indigocard.com/search|
|Indigo card faq page||https://www.indigocard.com/faq|
|Indigo credit account management page||www.myindigocard.com|
|Indigo credit card direct login page||https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Account/Login|
|Username & Password reset page||https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Account/ResetPassword|
|New account registration page||https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Register|
|Credit card activation page||https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Activation|
|Name of Credit Card||Indigo MasterCard|
|Issued by||Celtic Bank|
|Serviced by||Genesis FS Card Services, Inc|
|Beneficiary||All Indigo Credit Cardholders|
|Who can apply||All eligible applicants|
After how many days I will receive my Indigo Card?
Generally, the Indigo Card is dispatched to the customer’s location within 14 business days. If you still have not received your Credit Card then you may inform Customer support of the Card stolen at 1-888-260-4532.
How to pay the Indigo Card bill?
You will be able to pay your Card bill online if you already have registered online. Just visit the indigo credit card login payment page, log in online, and search the payment option in your account dashboard.
You may also send a check to the below-mentioned address.
Payment address: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 23039 Columbus, GA | 31902-3039
Don’t forget to write your account number on the check.
What is the exact penalty fee for Late Payment, Overlimit, and Returned Payment?
The Penalty for Late Payment Fee, Overlimit Fee, and Returned Payment Fee will be $29 or $49.
Up to $49 simply means that if you have paid any penalty fee for the Late Payment, Overlimit, and Returned Payment in the last billing cycle then you will be charged a $49 Penalty.
If you have not paid any penalty in the last six billing cycles then you will have to pay a $29 penalty fee.
How to download the indigo MasterCard app?
As of now, there is no Indigo credit card app available to download for your Android or iOS smartphones. If you want to manage your Indigo account then you will have to log in to the online portal.
How can I withdraw money with an Indigo credit card?
Indigo card offers a cash advance facility and you can easily withdraw money from any ATM. The maximum money you can withdraw will be decided according to your credit limit. Once you got your credit card, you can call the customer service number and request the PIN. Your credit card PIN will be delivered to you through Mail.
Can I set up autopay?
Yes, the Autopay facility is available with your Indigo card account. just log in to your online account and visit the automatic payment option. You can easily enroll for the autopay by providing your bank account details and payment information.
Where can I find the cardmember agreement pdf file?
All cardmember agreements pdf files are available on the official www.myindigocard.com portal. Open the website and click the View Agreements link located on the login form. On the next page, you will find a list of all agreements. You can now easily search for the agreement file for your card account.
Thanks for reading this article. I have shared all important information related to the Indigo credit card in this article. There are some other credit cards available that provide similar facilities. Customers can check the Fortiva credit card, Avant credit card, and Destiny credit card.
If you are looking for the reward points facility then go for the Fortiva credit card that offers 3% reward points on eligible purchases. Fortiva and Avant also offer a mobile app to log in, access the credit card account, and make online payments. Avant credit card offers $0 international transaction charges and no fee in case of card limit exceeds. Avant and Fortiva also offer free credit line increase facilities. Please let me know your views in the comment section below.
Indigo Credit Card Reviews
Share your rating and opinions about this credit card:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.