HAC Aldine ISD Login: How to login to the Home Access Center account of the Aldine Independent District school? How to register a new HAC account and create login credentials?
How to recover the account in case of the wrong username and password? What are the important features and benefits of the HAC Aldine portal? Check all the latest updates in this article.
What is HAC Aldine?
HAC stands for the Home Access Center which is an online portal developed to provide student information to all parents and guardians. All useful information and data are available through an online account. Parents can log in to their accounts through the official website and access students’ classwork, Attendance information, academic progress, grades and scorecard, and other student-related information.
The main reason behind developing the HACAldie web portal is to provide proper information and data to parents through a secure and faster way so that there will be no need to visit the school secondly Aldine ISD wants to improve the transparency level between the school and parents.
That is why all important student-related information is now easily accessible through the HAC Aldine portal. If your student is also studying in the Aldine ISD then please follow the below steps to access your HAC account.
How to access the HAC Aldine login page
Visit the above link to access all useful information about the Aldine HAC portal. You will see the HAC web page on the Aldine Independent School District official website (as shown below).
On this page, there is a Home Access Center Login button. Click that button to open the login page.
You may also visit the login page directly at https://hac.aldineisd.org/HomeAccess/.
HAC Aldine Login
Now you know that how to visit the login page, let’s discuss some important information related to the login process.
To access your HAC account, parents must keep the below-mentioned important information in their mind.
- Parents must be registered members of the HAC Aldine portal.
- Parents must have their login username and password that will be used to access their account.
- Parents must have the valid and correct URL address of the HAC website.
- Parents must have a secure and trusted device and a modern web browser to open the official website.
- The latest and modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera will be better because these secure browsers provide 128-bit encryption levels.
- A good quality internet connection or WIFI service must be available while the login process.
Let’s check out the login process now.
Visit the HAC Aldine login page through the above-mentioned steps or visit the below given direct URL.
Once you see the login page.
- Enter your Username and password.
- Press the Sign In button to access your account.
HAC Aldine account recovery
Visit the above web page to recover your Username and Password. You will see an account recovery page (as shown below).
Enter your User name and press the Submit button. If you forgot your username then enter your email address. On the next page, verify your identity through the given method such as challenge questions.
After the identity verification, you will receive your username through an email to the email address on the file. You will receive a link to create a new password.
HAC Aldine registration
Parents must complete the registration process and create their login credentials. There are two ways to register a new account.
- Registration through access code
- HAC Aldine online registration
- The parent’s email address must be available in the student’s records in the Aldine ISD database. If you don’t have your email address on file then contact customer service.
- Applicant must be listed as a Guardian in the student’s school records (contact the school registrar if this needs to be updated).
- Your home address must be the same as mentioned in the school records.
- All data you will enter in the registration form must match the student data on file.
HAC Aldine online registration
- Open the official website https://www.aldineisd.org/.
- Navigate to STUDENT/PARENT > Parent Resources > Home Access from the top menu.
- Click the Home Access Center Login link.
- Click the Click Here to Register for HAC link on the login page.
- The registration page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
You may also visit the registration page directly through the below link.
Now enter your First Name, Last Name, City, and Zip Code, and press the Register button. Your information will be verified through the information available in the school database. After the identity verification, you will see the next part of the registration process (as shown below).
Now you can create a new Username and four challenge questions. Write the question and their answers and press the Finish button.
You will receive an email at your registered email address. Open your email, you will find a link to create a new password. Click that link and answer the challenge question you just created.
Click the Continue button and create a strong password for your HAC account.
After creating the password, applicants will be logged in automatically to their account and access below mentioned information.
- Daily Summary of Attendance, Schedule, Discipline Incidents, Classwork, and Student Performance
- View Assignments Anytime, Anywhere
- Current Class Schedule, and Dropped Classes
- Student Information, Emergency Contacts, and Calendars
- Discipline Records
- Report Cards
- Teacher Alerts, Notes, and Comments
- Teacher Contact Information
Registration through access code
- Visit the above link to open the registration page if you have an access code.
- You will see a registration form.
- Enter your access code and student birth date.
- Press the Sign In button.
- Your information will be verified and you can create a new username and challenge questions on the next page.
- You will receive an email at the registered email address. Open the link in the email and create a new password for your HAC Aldine account.
HAC Aldine login through a mobile app
If you want then you can access your HAC account through a mobile app also. PowerSchool Group LLC has developed the eSchoolPLUS Family app that parents can download and access their accounts on the go. The mobile app also offers some exclusive services and advanced login security features.
How to download the mobile app?
First of all, you will have to download the official mobile app. There are three ways to download the app.
a-Download from the official website.
- Visit the official Aldine ISD website from a mobile browser.
- Navigate to Student/Parent -> Parent Resources -> Home Access Center or directly visit this page at https://www.aldineisd.org/student-parent/parent-resources/home-access-center/.
- You will find Android and iOS app links on this page.
- Click the app link that you want to download on your smartphone.
- The app page will open in the store and you can click the Install button to download the app on your smartphone.
b-Search on the store apps:
You can directly search for the app in the Google Play store or Apple app store. Open the store app on your smartphone and type “eSchoolPLUS Family“. You will find some search results. Now download the official app that is developed by the “PowerSchool Group LLC”.
c-Direct download links:
You can also download the app through the direct links given below. We are sharing these links so that there will be no need to visit more websites.
|Platforrm||Download link||Current version||OS required|
|Android||Android app link||1.2.3||Android 7.0 and up|
|iOS||iOS app link||1.2.4||Requires iOS 9.0 or later|
Mobile app login process:
- After downloading the official app on your smartphone, tap the app icon to launch it.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password.
- Tap the Log-In button to access your HAC Aldine account.
HAC Aldine features
Parents will get access to a lot of features and services after logging in to their HAC Aldine account. This information will help parents to provide the necessary guidance and support to students. Some of the important features are mentioned below.
The home section provides a summary of the student’s overall information related to academic performance.
The attendance option will show parents information about the absence. Parents can check out when the student is not available in the class. Absence information is available only if a student is absent.
The classes option share information about the classes, assignments, date of the assignments, and academic schedules. Check all information and help your students through the available data. Parents can also make their students prepare themselves according to the yearly academic schedule.
Click the Grades option to check the student’s grades and report cards he scored in the school. All the scorecards are uploaded by the teachers as soon they are available to upload.
All student support information is available in this section.
If you click the Registration option, you will find students’ registration data on the screen such as student name, date of birth, etc.
Click the Log-out link located at the top right corner to log out from your account. Please log out every time you finish your work due to security concerns.
If you want to get assistance related to the HAC Aldine then you will contact us through the below email address.
Email: [email protected].
When emailing [email protected] be sure to include the student name, school ID number, name of the campus, and a parent email address to which the account is attached.
Aldine Independent School District
2520 W.W. Thorne Blvd.
Houston, TX 77073
Upcoming Events – Aldine ISD: https://www.aldineisd.org/calendar/
Parent Resources- Programs | Aldine ISD: https://www.aldineisd.org/student-parent/parent-resources/programs/.
Student program | Aldine ISD: https://www.aldineisd.org/student-parent/student-resources/programs/.
My Library Aldine ISD: https://www.aldineisd.org/student-parent/student-resources/my-library/.
Library services | Aldine ISD: https://www.aldineisd.org/about/departments/teaching-learning-department/library-services/.
Scholarship | Aldine ISD: https://www.aldineisd.org/about/departments/scholarship-office/scholarships/.
School Locator | Aldine ISD: https://www.aldineisd.org/student-parent/school-locator/.
Graduation schedule 2023 | Aldine ISD: https://www.aldineisd.org/student-parent/graduation-schedule-2023/.
Aldine ISD Home Learning support: https://sites.google.com/aldineisd.org/aldine-emergency-response-plan/home?authuser=0.
Public student transfer application: https://www.aldineisd.org/student-parent/public-student-transfer-application/.
Home Access Center for parents resources: https://sites.google.com/aldineisd.org/aldine-emergency-response-plan/parents/home-access-center-for-parents.
HAC Aldine overview video
Check out the below video to know more about how Aldine Home Acces Center works.
|Name of the portal||HAC Aldine|
|Developed by||PowerSchool Group LLC|
|Purpose||To provide all student information to parents|
|Beneficiary||All parents and students of Aldine|