What is the MyPIMA login portal? How to access the student portal of PIMA.edu (PIMA Community College)? What are the features and benefits this portal offers to students?
If you are looking for the above information then you are at the right place. Check all the latest updates and step-by-step procedures to log in and access various features on the My Pima student portal login.
MyPima Student Portal
MyPima is a gateway to your student portal of the PIMA Community College. It is a one-stop solution for students where students can access a variety of services and information related to academics, learning, and finances.
Students can access the student portal by logging in to the official website or they can log in to the mobile app. After login, students can access online learning resources, and the library, attend online classes, view important communication from PIMA Community College, manage their personal information and contact details, etc.
It helps students to easily manage everything through a digital medium without visiting any office physically. It also helps access any new information by just using their smartphone. Ultimately, it’s a great tool that makes students’ academic journey very easy and convenient.
How to log in to MyPIMA Student Portal?
All students can follow the below-given procedures to access their accounts.
There are a few things every student must remember to access their student portal account.
- Students must have the correct URL of the PIMA student portal.
- Students must have a secure and trusted device.
- A secure and modern web browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc must be installed on their device.
- A properly working and stable internet connection will be required for an uninterrupted login experience.
- All students must have an account activated and students must have their login credentials.
Let’s check out the steps to log in.
There are two ways to access the MyPima account.
- Through the MyPima.edu portal.
- Through PIMA Community College mobile app
1-Login through the MyPIMA student portal:
- Visit the PIMA Community College website https://www.pima.edu/.
- Click MyPima link in the top bar.
- You will be redirected to the MyPima login page.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Press the Login button to access your account.
Students can log in by entering their username and password on the Pima student portal website mypima.pima.edu.
Login through PIMA Community College mobile app
Students can download the PIMA Community College mobile app and log in to their accounts by entering the same username and password. The mobile app is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
How to download a mobile app?
Students can download the official mobile app by searching “PIMA Community College” on Google Play or Apple App Store. We are also sharing the direct mobile app links below. Students can click the link according to their device.
How to log in to the mobile app?
- Open the PIMA mobile app on your smartphone.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap the Login button to access your MyPIMA student account.
PIMA student mobile app features:
Now students can easily keep in touch with each and every piece of academic information through the Pima mobile app. Some of the important services and features are mentioned below.
- View your schedule, textbook lists, and grades.
- Check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what’s happening.
- Find faculty and staff phone numbers in the directory.
- Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus.
- Watch a PCC video.
- And more!
Student Portal PIMA.edu Account Recovery
Students can recover their accounts if somehow they lost their username or password. The steps are given below.
- Visit the MyPima login page.
- Click Forgot Username link.
- Enter your student ID and date of birth.
- Press the Submit button.
- You will receive an email including your username.
Password reset process:
- Visit the MyPima login page.
- Click Forgot Password link.
- Enter your username and press the Submit button.
- You will receive an email including further instructions.
How to Activate New MyPIMA Account?
If you are a new student and just completed the admission formalities then the first step is to activate your PIMA student portal account. After the account activation, you can access all the services, academic information, guidelines, learning resources, etc.
The account activation process is very easy and can be completed with the help of the below steps.
- Visit the official MyPIMA login https://mypima.pima.edu/.
- Click the Activate Your Account link.
- You will see an account activation screen (as shown below).
- Enter your student ID number (A-number) provided when you completed your online admission.
- Enter your date of birth including slashes.
- Press the Submit button and complete the rest of the activation process.
- Create your MyPIMA username and password.
Direct PIMA Account Activation link
Please click the account activation link given above. It’s the PCC Username / Password Management System. Start Your Account Activation by entering your employee or student ID and birth date.
MyPima Student Portal Dashboard
After login, you will see your student portal dashboard page where you can find important academic information, courses, guides, Library, personal information, new announcements, and links to different resources.
The student portal dashboard is very important and shares information through different sections as mentioned below.
- Top Bar
- Top Menu
The top section consists of your profile, notifications, and email links. Students can click these links to check their emails, new notifications, manage their profile information, etc.
Students can navigate to different pages through the top menu. The top Menu consists of below-mentioned links related to different resources.
- Home – Students can visit the homepage of the Pima student portal by clicking the Home menu item.
- New Student – New student checklist and other important information are available here.
- Student – The student section will share several important links related to Academics, Register & Pay, Financial Aid, Veterans, etc.
- Library – Visit the Pima Library through the Library link and access a variety of digital e-books, magazines, etc.
- My Courses – My Courses tab shows information about the courses student have enrolled for. Students can add or drop courses as per their preferences.
- My Communities – It shows information related to communities you are a member of.
- My Email – Students can check their emails through this option.
You will find new announcements on the homepage related to any campus event, registration, student portal feature, etc. The homepage can be customized as per the specific student needs.
Student personal info and quick links to different resources are available in the sidebar. Students can view their PCC ID, update their personal information, and change their password. The quick link section share important links such as D2L Brightspace, Register for classes, Account balance – make a payment, sign up for Connect U orientation, etc.
Overall, students will have access to their student record, email, online learning class, etc through the Pima student portal.
MyPIMA SSO login
Access the MyPIMA student portal through a Single Sign On login. You must activate a new account if you are visiting for the first time.
D2L Login – Pima Community College
Visit the D2L web page of Pima Community College and log in to Brightspace online learning by entering your username and password. After login, you will see the Brightspace LMS dashboard page.
MyAccountManager Authorized User Login page
Welcome to the MyAccountManager Authorized User Login page! MyAccountManager provides access to a student’s account and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Login Help. You must enter your User ID and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to gain access to Banner Web Information System.
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Login/Email FAQ: … What are my MyPima username and password used for? Your MyPima username and password allow you to: Log in to the MyPima portal including …
Ways to register for classes
Select Register Online. If you forget your MyPima username and password, use the Forgot Username and Forgot Password links on the MyPima login page. If you need …
Library | Pima Community College, Tucson, Arizona
All Subjects – General general Articles Academic Search Premier https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip … MyPima Request Info Apply Today
Admissions Login – New User
Create your Login ID (up to 9 letters or numbers), then your PIN. The PIN number must be exactly SIX numbers only. Your Login ID is only used for admissions …
If you are facing any technical issues while using the MyPima portal, please take help through MyPima Helpdesk.
|Pima Community College||https://www.pima.edu/|
|MyPima login page||https://mypima.pima.edu/|
|Student portal password reset page||https://account.pima.edu/forgotpassword|
|Student portal username recovery page||https://account.pima.edu/forgotuid|
|New student account registration||https://account.pima.edu/accountclaim|
|Tution & Fee||https://www.pima.edu/paying-for-college/tuition-fees/index|
|Name of the portal||PIMA student portal|
|Developed by||PIMA Community College|
|Purpose||To provide academic resources and learning services to all PCU students|
|Beneficiary||All students studying at Pima Community College|
Frequently asked questions
What is the student’s email address?
Is Pima Student Portal available on mobile devices?
Yes, students can download the Pima Community College mobile app on their device to access their student portal account anytime anywhere.
How can I access my class schedule?
Login to the Pima student portal and visit the Student menu item. Here you can check your schedule, find out what books are needed for your classes, access MyDegreePlan, and more.
Can I access Pima Student Portal after completing my courses?
Students will get access to Pima account up to 3 semesters after they completed their last semester.
Contact Us/Get Help | Pima Community College, Tucson, Arizona
The MyPima Helpdesk provides assistance with MyPima logins, access issues, software and hardware support, email, and general technical support. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
That’s all for this article. I hope you got all the information you are looking for related to MyPIMA and Pima.edu login. We have also shared all the resources, links, and step-by-step procedures. Please let us know your views in the comment section below. Thank you for reading this article.