Penn Foster Student Login and account access information are available in this article. How to log in to the Penn Foster student account and access academic information?
How to find the academic services, latest news, announcements, etc. How to securely login to your Penn Foster Student account. Check all the details in this article.
All students studying at Penn Foster must be using the Student portal. If you are a new student then you must have an idea about how to access your student portal and how to find all important academic resources online.
In this article, we are sharing a comprehensive guide to the Penn Foster student portal and also details bout the student portal dashboard and how to log in and navigate the platform efficiently.
What is the Penn Foster Student Portal
Penn Foster Student Portal is an online web-based tool developed for students to provide all essential resources and academic information such as coursework, grades, online learning, help & support, and other useful resources. Students can access this portal by using their login credentials.
Students can access their accounts online by using their usernames and password through the below links.
- Visit https://my.pennfoster.com/Login/ to log in to your student account.
- Visit https://my.pennfoster.com/Login/signup to create a new student account
- Visit https://my.pennfoster.com/Login/forgotcredential to recover your username and password.
Penn Foster student portal is the most essential tool and helps them during their academic journey by providing access to all academic and learning-related resources and guidelines. All important latest news and announcements are also available for the students.
Penn Foster Student Portal Login
If you want to access your student portal then you must be enrolled in any course and must follow the below-mentioned login requirements.
- Students must have completed their enrollment process.
- Students must have their username and password.
- students must have the login URL of the student portal.
- Students must have a secure device to access the portal.
- A secure web browser will be required to access the portal.
- A reliable internet connection where with an uninterrupted supply will be required.
Note: Students will receive an email after enrollment by the end of the enrollment day. Student ID and information to create their student account are available in the welcome email. Students can create a new account by following the instructions in the email.
Penn Foster Student Login process:
Please follow the below steps to access your student account online.
- Visit the official website https://www.pennfoster.edu/.
- Click the “Login” link in the top menu or click the “Student Login” link in the footer section of the Penn Foster.edu website.
- You can also visit the login page directly at https://login.pennfoster.edu/.
- The student login page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Enter your student username and password in the login form.
- Press the Next button to access your account.
After login, you will be redirected to your student dashboard page where all essential academic services will be available to access.
How to recover the Penn Foster student account?
There may be instances when students are not able to access their accounts due to a wrong password or incorrect username. In that case, students will have to recover their accounts to regain access to it.
There is no need to worry as account recovery options are also available on the login page of the Penn Foster student portal. Please check the below steps to recover your username and reset your password.
How to recover the username?
Below steps will be required to recover your username in case you forgot it.
- Visit the student portal login page https://my.pennfoster.com/login/.
- Click the Forgot username link on the login form.
- A username recovery form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Enter anyone from your email address and student ID in the username recovery form.
- Press the Next button.
- Your username will be sent to your email address including your username.
Note: Please enter the email address which is registered with your student account.
How to reset the password?
Please follow the below steps to reset and create a new password for your student portal.
- Open the student portal login page https://my.pennfoster.com/login/.
- Click the Forgot Password link available on the login form.
- Enter your registered email address r student ID on the next page.
- Press the Next button. You will receive an email including a password reset link.
- Open your inbox and click the password reset link and create a new password.
- You can now log in to your account using your newly created password.
Forgot your Student ID?
Your Student ID is an 8-digit number that was sent to your registered email address when you first enrolled. Check the email with the subject line “Welcome to Penn Foster!”.
If you forgot your student ID then you can send an email to [email protected] or call student support at 1-888-427-1000.
Penn Foster Student Mobile Login
If you are a new Penn Foster student and looking for the Penn Foster mobile app then we would like to inform you that there is no official mobile app available to download. You will have to use the online web portal to access your student account on a smartphone.
You can easily log in and keep track of your lessons, and take tests through the web portal on a smartphone. It is fully responsive and provides a good user experience.
If you have internet access then you can open any mobile browser on your smartphone and visit your Student Portal. Enter your username and password and access your account.
Penn Foster – Student Enrollment
If you want to be a part of Penn Foster US or Penn Foster International then the first step is to enroll yourself in a program that interests you. You can do so by completing the online student application form.
You may also call the admissions Specialist through a toll-free number 1-800-275-4410 10 AM – 6:30 PM EST to get assistance with the enrollment process.
You can also request information by visiting https://www.pennfoster.edu/request-info-form and filling out the online form. You will receive the necessary information including an enrollment form through the mail.
How to enroll online?
The enrollment process will require you to complete four steps.
- Sign in
Please find the complete details below.
To start the enrollment process, Visit the official website https://www.pennfoster.edu/ and click the Enroll Now link at the top right corner. You may also visit the direct link at https://www.pennfoster.edu/enroll. You will find an enrollment form on the screen (as shown below).
Step 1: Contact:
The first step in enrolling as a student in the Penn Foster program is to contact the school. Fill out the contact form and provide your current phone number and a valid and working email address. You will receive further communication through your email address.
Step 2: Payment:
After selecting your program and filling out the contact details, you will have to pay the required fee in online mode. You will get different payment options. Please note that financial aid is not available with Penn Foster but you will find different payment options including monthly payment plans and discounts. Please check the refund policy before making the final payment.
Step 3: Review:
After making your payment, you can review all the information and procedures and move to the next step.
Step 4: Sign In:
Finally, you can sign in to your account and complete the rest of the formalities.
Navigating the Penn Foster Student Portal
Once you have logged in to the student portal, you will see a dashboard with several options, including your coursework, grades, and resources. Here is a brief overview of each section:
- Home: Home is the dashboard link to your student portal where you will get an overview of all services and resources. Click the Home section to return your student dashboard page.
- Program & Courses: This section provides access to your courses, including lessons, assignments, and exams. You can view your progress and grades for each class here. All programs are self-paced so you can skip the course if you already have enough knowledge.
- Grades: In this section, you can view your grades for each course and track your overall progress.
- Billing & Payments: This section will provide you with an overview of your billing and fee due amount. You can Pay your tuition online in this section.
- Help & Support: You can get the assistance through Help & Support section. You can contact your instructor through email and phone number and also access other support resources.
- Forms & Resources: This section contains valuable resources for students, such as study guides, course catalogs, and FAQs.
Some helpful links to other resources are mentioned on the left sidebar of the student portal. Click the links mentioned below in your student portal and access the information.
Access the Penn Foster Library, which provides various academic resources, journals, magazines, books, etc.
- Learning Resources:
This section will redirect you to the Penn Fister website where you can access study materials, tutorials, and other resources to help students learn and succeed in their courses.
- Job Board:
Job Board will redirect you to the job section of the Penn Foster website where you can find a list of current job opportunities and tips t prepare for the jobs. It will help students to find a perfect career.
- Career Services:
Career services will help students to provide necessary career guidance and support. This will include resume writing, job search assistance, and other support.
You will be redirected to the main website of Penn Foster, where students can learn more about the school and its programs.
- E-Gift Cards:
Students will be redirected to the E-Goft Cards section which allows students to purchase gift cards to use towards their tuition or other expenses.
- Refer a Friend:
This section provides students with the opportunity to refer friends and family to Penn Foster. Students will also earn rewards for successful referrals.
Your student portal dashboard page is your most important learning tool where you can Access digital textbooks, Set a study timeline so you can create a graduation goal, Take exams, Submit papers and projects, view your progress and grades, etc.
It is advised to log in to your student portal regularly and take the advantage of all resources and help.
Student Center | Penn Foster Career School
Visit the Penn Foster Career School Student Center for blogs, press releases, videos, and more. Penn Foster Student Center. View Penn Foster Videos featuring commercials, and videos from students, faculty, and staff of Penn Foster.
A social networking community for current and prospective students and our alumni!
- Create a profile
- Connect with other students
- Start a discussion on our forums
- Get help with assignments
- Read our blogs
- Shop the bookstore
Penn Foster Student Planner login – Apps on Google Play
Download the Penn Foster Study Plan App to assist you with planning your exam schedule and keep you on track with your learning progress. Select one of three Study Plan tracks based on how quickly you would like to progress in your program or set your own completion date with the Customized Plan.
Penn Foster Login Student help
If you are an enrolled student and have questions about your program, please contact Student Services at 1-888-427-1000 or send an email to [email protected].
You can also access the support resources through the “Help & Support” section on your student portal dashboard page.
For any type of inquiry, please contact Penn Foster at 1800-214-6230.
About Penn Foster
Penn Foster College is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, and is authorized by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education to award the Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science Degrees, Undergraduate Certificates, and Career Diploma programs.
Penn Foster College has contracted with the Student Services Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania to offer enrollment processing and certain student services. Penn Foster offers different types of programs as mentioned below.
- Career Diploma
- Associate Degree
- Undergrad. Cert.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Training
All Penn foster programs are self-paced and students can control their progress. They can schedule their start date, exam, date, etc. It is completely flexible and students can customize their program as per their requirements.
Student Portal benefits:
Students can access all online courses 24/7 through their student portal. Students can access it at home from a desktop, laptop, or from their mobile device.
All necessary training related to today’s in-demand jobs is provided online through the schedule set by individual students. The student portal also provides access to Interactive exercises, practice exams, and expert instructor support with real-world experience.
Progress tracking tools are also available in the student portal to keep track of your program progress and helpful resources for guidance.
Students can also contact expert instructors through phone or email whenever they require any guidance. Students can also access the engaging student community and interact with other students to get help.
Penn Foster Learning Resource Center provides a variety of resources to help students succeed. Students can access study tips, course-specific guides, job readiness, resume writing tips,
The Penn Foster student portal is an essential resource for students, providing access to coursework, grades, and resources. By following the steps shared in this article, you can easily log in and access your student portal. You can also easily navigate and access different academic resources and get essential help.
Finally thanks for reading this article. Please share if you find this article helpful.