How to log in to Rush Card account on the online website and Mobile app? How to Register and activate your RuchCard Account?
What are the features, benefits, and rates & charges? Check everything you need to know in this article with the help of step-by-step guides.
What is a Rush Card?
RushCard is a prepaid card offered to customers by UniRush, LLC. MetaBank is the issuer of this prepaid card and the service is provided by Unirush which is a part of the Green Dot Corporation. It is using the Visa network for payment processing.
All customers can reload their card and use it anywhere Visa is accepted. While all basic features of your RushCard online account are available for free, some services are paid and customers will have to pay for them.
Features & Benefits:
Some of the exciting feature and benefits of RushCard are mentioned below.
i- Get your Salary 2 days early:
Set up a direct deposit and get your paycheck 2 days before the paycheck date through an electronic transfer. There is no need to cash a paycheck.
ii- Use it for purchases:
Cardholders can use their prepaid card to shop everywhere. It’s a Visa card so you can use it almost everywhere Visa debit card is accepted.
iii- Withdraw money:
Customers can use the free MoneyPass ATMs offered from coast to coast to withdraw money from more than 24,000 locations.
iv- Visa Benefits:
All cardholders will get all the benefits Visa offers such as Zero liability protection and Continuous fraud monitoring which helps you protect from any unauthorized transaction.
v- FDIC Insured:
All funds are insured by the FDIC and there is no need to worry about the loss of your savings. All funds are insured for up to $250,000.
vi- Loads funds to your account:
There are different options available for fund loading into your account. Customers can use any one of the below-mentioned methods.
- Direct deposit via an electronic transfer through your savings or checking account.
- Loading cash through one of the reload locations available at getru.sh/fundaccount.
- Load funds by cashing a check via a third-party mobile check load provider such as Ingo Money. Ingo Money service is provided by First Century Bank and there may be fees associated with this service which you can check in the fee section below.
- Receive funds from another Card via our Card-to-Card transfer service.
Note: There will be charges and limits on fund transfer services. You may check the fees and charges and limits below in this article.
vii- Online bill payment:
Customers can use their prepaid cards to pay bills online for most of the billers in the United States.
- No overdraft/credit feature is available.
- Too many types of fees and also on the higher side.
- No Authorized Users facility.
- No facility for an additional card.
Fee & charges:
Two types of plans are available as mentioned below and customers can choose any one plan as per their preference.
- Rush unlimited
Please see the fee structure for each plan mentioned below.
|Fee type||Pay-as-you-go plan||Rush unlimited plan|
|Card purchase fee||$3.95 or $9.95||$3.95 or $9.95|
|Direct deposit fee||$0||$0|
$7.95 per month
|Fee for every purchase||$1.00||$0|
|Cash deposit fee||$5.95||$5.95|
|ATM balance inquiry|
|Live customer service||$0||$0|
Other fee details:
- There will be an account inactivity fee of $1.95 per month on the Pay-as-you-go plan and applicable after 90 days if your account is not active.
- The monthly fee for the Rush Unlimited plan will be $5.95 if there was a payroll or government benefit direct deposit that occurred in the previous month.
- The Cash Reload fee may be lower and depends on how and where this card is used.
- The card purchase fee will be $3.95 or $9.95 depending on your card design.
- Mobile check load service is free but an expedited Mobile check load fee will be greater than 1% or $5 (for government and payroll checks with a pre-printed signature) and it will be greater than 5% or $5 (for other types of checks).
- ATM withdrawal fee from outside of the network will be $3. To find out about network ATM location please visit https://getru.sh/ATMLocator.
- The international transaction fee will be $3.
- The card replacement fee will be $5 for normal delivery and $30 for expedited delivery.
Limits on account:
There will be limits on different types of transactions as per the below-mentioned criteria.
|Maximum Card balance at any time|
|Cash loads||$2,999 total per day|
|Card-to-Card transfer||$2,000 total per 24-hour period|
$5,000 total per rolling 30-day period
|ACH/direct deposit||$10,000 per transaction|
|The maximum amount of ATM withdrawals||$3,000 per calendar month|
|The maximum amount of teller cash withdrawals||$3,000 per calendar month|
|Maximum amount in point-of-sale transactions||$5,000 per day|
- The maximum combined amount that can be withdrawn or spent from your Card account per day is $5,000.
- Additional limits may be applied anytime on your transactions, fund loads, etc to stop fraud activities.
RushCard Login online account
To access RushCard.com my online account or use any service, you will have to first log in to your account by using your username and password. There are two ways you can access your account.
1-Login through the online website:
Please check the below steps.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.rushcard.com/ and click the My RushCard Account link available at the top side.
Step 2: You will see an account login form on the next page (see the below image).
Step 3: In the login form, enter your username and password and press the Log In button.
If the login details are correct, you will be redirected to your account dashboard page. Now you can start using all available account-related services.
2-Login through the RushCard mobile app:
Customers can download the mobile app and use the Rush Card login username and password to access their account.
- Download the mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the app on your device.
- You will find a login screen. Enter your username and password and press the Log In button.
- After the login, you can set up additional login security features such as fingerprint scan or face scan.
How to download the mobile app?
You can download the mobile app by searching on the Google Play Store or Apple app store. You may also download the official mobile app directly from the RushCard website. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the official website through a mobile browser.
- You can find the mobile app in the middle of the homepage.
- Mobile app links for both Android and iOS platforms are available.
- Click the app link which is compatible with your smartphone operating system.
- You will be redirected to the app page in the respective app store.
- Click the Install button to download the app on your smartphone.
Direct links to download the Rushcard app:
Direct download links are also available to download the app with just a click. please have a look below.
How to recover the User ID and Password?
All customers can recover their login information through the online website or mobile app. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the Rush card login page.
- Click the Forgot Username/Password? link.
- Enter your card number, CVV, expiration date, and Social Security Number.
- Complete the captcha verification and press the Next button.
- Verify all information and click the Next button.
- You will get options to recover your username and password.
How to Sign Up for a New Rush Card Account?
If you want to log in to your account then you must have your username and password. To get your login details, you can register and create a new account through the below-mentioned simple steps.
Step 1: Visit the account login page and click the Register button.
Step 2: The registration form will appear on the new screen (as shown below).
Step 3: In the registration form, enter your card details such as card number, CVV, expiry date, and SSN, and complete the captcha verification.
Step 4: Click the Next button and verify your details. After the verification, you can create a new username and password for your account which will be used to access your new account whenever you want to log in.
How can I apply for a new RushCard?
If you want to get a new card then you can submit an online application through the official website. The online application process is straightforward and can be completed through a few simple steps. Please check the below steps.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or are at least 13 years of age and have their parent’s or guardian’s consent to obtain a Card.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or lawfully residing in the U.S.
- Applicant must have a valid U.S. street address (not a P.O. Box).
Step 1: Open the official website in a web browser.
Step 2: Click the GET A RUSHCARD link to start the online application process.
Step 2: You will be redirected to an online application form. Select your card design and choose a monthly plan from the two below-mentioned plans available as of now.
- I want a flat monthly fee with unlimited purchases ((Rush Unlimited Plan)
- I want to pay as I go for each purchase ((Rush Pay As You Go Plan)
Fee details are also mentioned on the same page. The fee structure will help you to decide which plan will be more suitable for you.
Step 3: Fill out the application form and press the Agree & Submit button to submit your application for the further verification process.
Your application will be verified by MetaBank which issues the RushCard. You will receive your RushCard with the design you have chosen within 10 business days.
Please check the terms and privacy documents mentioned below that you will have to agree to for submitting an online application.
- Consent for the Electronic Disclosure of Information (available before the Agree & Submit button).
- Cardholder Agreement
How can I activate my new RushCard?
If you have received your new Rush Card then you must activate it to make any transaction or use any other service. The activation facility is available through the official website. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the login page of the RushCard website.
- Under the Activate New Card section, press the Activate button.
- An online activation form will be shown on the screen.
- Enter your card number, CVV, SSN, and expiry date, and press the Next button.
- Complete the verification process and set up a PIN to get access to your fund.
How can I reload my card?
There are different options available to fund your prepaid card account.
- Add money
Add money to your account anytime from a bank account or any other medium.
- Set up direct deposit
Cardholders can set up a direct deposit facility to load funds from their employer.
- Load check with Ingo
Just take a photo of your check and load it to your account through Ingo. You may use this service through the mobile app.
- Cash load
Customers can use the thousands of cash deposit retailers across the U.S. to load cash into their accounts.
For any type of question, you may call customer service at 1-866-787-4227.
Please send an email to the below addresses.
Please write your queries at the below address.
PO Box 42482
Cincinnati, OH 45242
|Account access page||https://account.rushcard.com/|
|Account activation page||https://usermanagement.rushcard.com/activate|
|Recover login details||https://usermanagement.rushcard.com/retrieveaccountlogin|
|Name of card||RushCard|
|Card type||Prepaid card|
|Issued by||Meta Bank|
|Serviced by||UniRush LLC, Green Dot Corporation|
|Card network provider||Visa|
How can I get a paper statement every month?
All customers will receive an electronic version of their monthly statement every month.
If you want to get a paper statement copy then you will have to send a request to UniRush by calling 1-866-787-4227 or by sending an email to [email protected] or by writing at the below address.
UniRush LLC, P.O. Box 42482, Cincinnati, OH 45242.
What to do if I lost my Rush Card?
In case you have lost your card, you must immediately inform the customer service team by phone call or in writing.
You can also use the Pause protection feature to protect your card. Press the Pause button to stop all transactions and press the Resume button to stop the protection.
Cardholders also get a Zero Liability Policy from Visa where they are not liable for any unauthorized transaction.
How can I close my Rush Card account?
All customers can close their card accounts by calling customer service or by writing them.
You may get a refund for any unpaid balances on your card. UniRush can also close your card anytime in case of any illegal activity.