My City of Hope is using the Mychart patient portal to provide login and access to different patient services to patients. Patients must activate their accounts before logging into MyCityofHope.org accounts.
Let’s check out the different services and information available through the MyCityofHope patient portal and how patients can securely access these services.
What is MyCityOfHope portal?
MyCityOfHope is an online patient portal developed for all patients visiting the City of Hope hospital. It is developed by using the Mychart patient portal and customized as per the specific needs of the City of Hope patients.
Patients can log in to their Mychart account and access useful services and information available to patients. An account activation is required to access the patient portal.
After login, patients can access their medical records, schedule appointments, set up video meetings with providers, access their test results, request prescription renewals, etc.
Mychart is an Electronic Health Record system which is developed by EPIC and provides secure access to patient information through an online web portal and mobile app.
Patients can use the MyCityOfHope web portal or mobile app, log in to their accounts, and access their information.
City of Hope MyChart login
Before accessing the MyCityofHope patient portal, please look at a few requirements.
- Patients must have access to a secure device and a secure web browser must be installed on the device.
- A fast and secure internet connection connection will be required.
- Patients must know the correct web URL of the patient portal.
- Patients must activate their accounts and create their usernames and passwords.
The above information is enough to access the Mychart account. Let’s check out how to access the online account.
There are different ways to access your MyChart City of Hope account.
- Login through a web browser.
- Login through the mobile app.
- Login through the MyChart official portal.
1-MyCityof Hope Login through a web browser:
All patients who know the login URL can visit the official website and access their accounts.
To login, visit the MyCityOfHope patient portal login page at https://www.mycityofhope.org/, enter your username and password, and click the Sign In button. You will be instantly logged in to your account.
We are sharing the step-by-step process also. Please have a look.
- Visit the City of Hope website.
- Open the Patient Portal Login Page.
- Enter Your Login Credentials.
- Access Your Patient Account.
Let’s check the full details of each step we have shared above.
Step 1. Visit the City of Hope website.
Patients can open their web browser and visit the official City of Hope website at https://www.cityofhope.org/.
Step 2. Open the Patient Portal Login Page.
On the official website, click the MyCityOfHope link in the top bar. It will open the patient web portal. Patients can also visit the patient portal directly at https://www.mycityofhope.org/.
Step 3. Enter Your Login Credentials.
Patients will see a login page on the patient portal website (as shown below).
Enter your Mychart username and password in this login form.
Step 4. Access Your Patient Account.
Finally, click the Sign In button to access your patient account.
You will be redirected to your patient dashboard page where you can access all the patient-related services and information.
2-Login through Mychart App:
Mychart mobile app offers secure and quick access to the patient portal account for City of Hope patients. Patients can download the official mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and access their accounts through their smartphones.
We are sharing the direct links to the official mobile app. Please click the below links and download the app on your mobile device.
|Platform||Download link||Size||Current version|
|Android||Click here||113 MB||22.214.171.124787|
|iOS||Click here||164.8 MB||7.0.6|
Mobile app login process:
- Open the Mychart mobile app on your smartphone.
- You will see a login form on the smartphone screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap the Sign In button.
- Implement additional login security features such as fingerprint scan or face scan.
3-City Of Hope Mychart Login through the MyChart official portal:
In this process, patients can search the URL of the patient portal and access their accounts. It is useful if patients do not know the website URL of their patient portal.
- Visit the official MyChart portal https://www.mychart.com/ and click the Access MyChart link.
- On the next page, enter “City of Hope” in the search form.
- You will get the search results including the Log-In and Sign-Up link.
- Click the Login to open the Mychart login page.
- Enter your username and password and press the Sign In button to access your MyCityofHope account.
City of Hope My Chart Sign Up
There are two ways to Sign Up on the City Of Hope MyChart.
- Sign Up through an activation code
- Online Sign-Up
Sign Up through an activation code:
Patients can easily register MyCityOfHope accounts with the help of the activation code. The activation code is sent to the patients through an email after a visit or patients can find it on their billing statement.
Sign-up through an activation code process is very easy and can be completed within 2 minutes.
- Visit the registration page.
- You can search the registration link through the MyChart official website or visit the Mycityofhope login page and click the Sign Up Now link.
- An instant account activation page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter your account activation that was sent to you.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions and activate your account.
- You will have to create a new username and password for your account.
- After that, you can instantly access your account.
Patients can use this method if they do not receive an invitation code. This registration takes more time to Sign Up. Please check the below steps.
- Open the MyCityofHope activation page and click the Sign Up Online button.
- An online sign-up form will appear on the screen.
- Enter your demographic information in this sign-up form.
- Submit this form for the verification process.
- After that, a third-party service provider will verify your identity by asking a few questions.
- After the identity verification process, you will be given access to your City of Hope patient portal account.
Benefits of My BSW Health MyChart
Many benefits of MyCityofHope help patients to receive important health information 24/7 through their accounts.
All patients can access all information anytime anywhere and all the health data and documents are fully secured through the proper encryption.
Schedule your appointment:
Patients can log in online and schedule their appointments by checking the availability of doctors. Patients can fix an appointment as per their preferred time and day.
Access lab reports:
All lab data are uploaded to the City of Hope patient portal which is always accessible by the patients online. These lab results are available through an online website or mobile app whatever patients prefer.
Fix online appointment:
An online appointment facility is also available where patients can take the necessary consultation through the video meet facility. This feature is helpful in the case of non-emergency conditions.
Manage your kid’s health information:
Parents or legal guardians can access their kid’s accounts and manage all account information.
Manage personal data and profile:
All patients can edit their personal information online if they find any incorrect entries or if they want to update the old contact information such as email address or mobile number.
View health data and medical records online:
Patients can log in to their accounts and check all health records online. All previous health data are available online and can be easily viewed.
Follow up with the Doctors:
Patients can send a secure email through their MyChart account to doctors in case of any inquiry related to their treatment.
Important information such as lab test results, prescriptions, medication changes, etc can be asked for through the email facility.
How to Pay the My City of Hope Bill?
All patients can take the help of the easy bill payment facility. There are two ways you can pay your healthcare bill.
- www.MyCityofHope.org Pay Bill
- Pay a bill as a guest
1-Pay Bill through MyCityofHope MyChart portal:
All patients can pay their medical charges, view previous billing details and billing history, view billing statements online, and enroll in the paperless statement facility through the City of Hope My Chart portal.
- Visit the login page and log in by using your username and password.
- On the dashboard page, visit the payment section through the Menu.
- Check the latest bill and complete the bill payment online.
- All your statements will be available online in your account which you can check anytime.
2-Pay a bill as a guest:
- Visit the Guest payment page.
- Enter the Guarantor ID or account number and the Guarantor’s last name and click the Look-Up button to verify the account details.
- After identifying the correct account, click the Next button and pay the required bill online through a bank account, credit/debit card, or any other medium.
Note: The guarantor number can be found on the billing statement which is a unique number for every account.
For any type of issue related to the City of Hope patient portal such as issues accessing the Mychart website or activating a new account, please call the helpline number 1-844-777-4673 or send an email to [email protected].
|Official MyCityofHope login page||https://www.mycityofhope.org/|
|Registration through activation code||https://www.mycityofhope.org/mychart/accesscheck.asp|
|Registration by demographic information||https://www.mycityofhope.org/mychart/Signup|
|Username recovery page||https://www.mycityofhope.org/mychart/recoverlogin.asp|
|Password reset page||https://www.mycityofhope.org/mychart/passwordreset.asp|
|Guest payment link||https://www.mycityofhope.org/mychart//Billing/GuestPay/PayasGuest|
|Name of the portal||MyCityofHope MyChart|
|Developed by||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Developed for||City of Hope Hospital|
|Purpose||To provide all healthcare-related patient services in an online form|
|Beneficiary||All patients of City of Hope Hospital|
We have shared all the important information about the City of Hope hospital patient portal. We have shared MyCityofHope Mychart account sign-up, sign-in, activation, etc. We have also shared the benefits of the City of Hope patient portal.
The MyCityofHope portal is a very helpful tool for patients and allows them to access different information and services. These services empower patients to manage their accounts and help them to maintain their health in good shape.
Finally, we hope you find this article helpful and you got the information you were looking for.