Walmart Money Card app provides a lot of useful services and features to customers. Customers can download the mobile app, log in to their account, and access all those services in a convenient and easy way.
In this article, we are sharing all the important and updated details related to the Money Card mobile app. So without wasting any time let’s get started.
Walmart Money Card app
Walmart has developed a mobile app for its Money Card customers. All customers can download the mobile app from the official website and access all available useful services such as
- Adding money to their account
- Sending money to the family account
- Paying utility bills
- Locking or unlocking the card
- Setting up ASAP Direct Deposit to receive the paycheck or government benefits
- Getting important alerts
- Checking account history, etc.
It’s the best way to manage your money with just your fingertips and easy navigation. All the important facilities and services which are available on the online website are also available in the mobile app so there is no need to visit the website and people can use this easy account management facility.
Check account details:
Just log in to the app and check all information about your account such as transaction details, history, account balance, etc. This facility is available 24/7.
Customers can use the easy-to-use bill payment facility available through the mobile app. This is a handy tool and customers can use it while on the go.
Lock/ Unlock card:
The lock and Unlock card facility is very useful in case the card is stolen or misplaced. Just lock your card by tapping the Lock link and stop any transaction on your Money Card.
Add Money to your account through the mobile app by different methods and use your money for shopping, bill payment, and other work.
- Very easy to use and all important services are available with just a fingertip.
- Fast and secure method where customers can add an extra layer of security by implementing the fingerprint scan and facial lock scan facility.
- The alert facility is available through the mobile app where customers will get transactions, payments, and other types of mobile app alerts.
- The mobile app offers a better speed than the online website.
How to download and log in to the Walmart Money Card app?
All customers can download it by searching it on the Google Play Store or App Store or customers can also visit the official website. Mobile app links are available for both platforms on the official website.
Please check the below steps to download the mobile app.
- Visit the official website https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/.
- Move down the homepage and you will find the app links at the footer of the website.
- Click the app link to download the mobile app that is compatible with your mobile device.
- A mobile app download page will appear in the play store app or app store app.
- Click the Install button to download the app on your device.
- After downloading finish, open the app and log in by using your username and password.
- After login, Implement additional security features such as fingerprint scan or facial scan.
Direct app download links:
Customers can use the below-mentioned direct links to download the Walmart Money Card mobile app:
Mobile app features:
Once you download the mobile app and open it, you will see your home screen similar to the below image.
As you can see, there are four options at the bottom of the app.
Each section contains some specific service and setting. A customer can navigate to any section by just tapping the icon at the bottom of the screen.
This section shows you the account balance and saving details on the home screen. Save and UnSave links are available below that.
Customers can move money from the deposit account to the saving account by clicking the Save button. Just click the Save link, and enter the amount you wish to transfer.
After that, you will find other useful links as mentioned below.
- Card unblocked – It will show the card lock or unlocked status.
- Transactions – Customers can check the transaction details and other related information.
- Overdraft protection – Check the overdraft service status for your account.
- Cash back tracker – Keep track of the cashback amount you have earned.
- Prize-saving entries – Participate in the monthly cash prize events.
- Monthly charge waiver
- ATM & reload map
This section shows you different ways to deposit money into your account. If you tap the Deposit link, you will find four options in the Deposit section as mentioned below.
- Set up ASAP Direct Deposit – Click this option to find your Bank account number and routing number.
- Bank transfer – This option helps you to transfer money from your bank account to your Money Card account.
- Deposit cash – You can use this option to deposit cash by visiting the Walmart store.
- Deposit a check – This option will help you to scan a check and deposit the amount in your account.
In the Pay section, You can set up one-time or recurring bill payments through your Walmart MoneyCard for the top United States billers who accept electronic bill payments such as utility companies, cell phone providers, rent, insurance, etc.
It’s a very easy and convenient way to pay bills and keep tracking the payments while sitting at home.
In the settings section, different types of app and account-related settings are available. Customers can view and edit their profiles and customize the app as per their preferences.
I have shared all important details related to the Walmart Money Card mobile app and shared the step-by-step process of how to download the mobile app, log in, and use different services. Download the mobile app today and explore all available options.