LAFCU Login to online and mobile banking accounts. How to find LAFCU Credit Union hours, rates, nearest locations, ATMs, routing number, customer service number, etc. How to log in to the mobile banking app? Check all the latest updates in this article.
Note: LAFCU was known as “Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union”. Since a state-chartered institution cannot have the word ‘Federal’ in its name, Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union changed its name to “LAFCU” which is its legal name now. If you are looking for information about the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union, click the link to visit that page.
If you are a customer of the LAFCU then you can log in to your online banking account and access all relevant information and services.
Information required to log in:
- Customers’ online banking Username
- Password for the online banking account
- Correct web address to open the official website.
- A secure device and the latest web browser installed on the device.
- Customers can visit the official website https://www.lafcu.com/ and access their online banking account.
- Just click the Online banking login link at the top right side to open the login page.
- After that, log in by entering your username and password.
LAFCU Online Banking Login
LAFCU Online banking is also accessible through the above given direct URL. Just open the web address and use your username and password to access your account.
How to reset the LAFCU online banking password?
Click the Forgot password link on the login page or visit the direct URL https://onlinebanking.lafcu.com/forgot to reset your password. Enter your Username, Email address, and press the Next button.
Mobile banking login
Download the official mobile app and access mobile banking services such as check deposit, bill payment, check account summary and transaction details, etc.
Mobile app download
- Visit the official website www.lafcu.com.
- Navigate to Personal > Bank -> Services.
- Click the Mobile Banking link to open the mobile banking web page.
- There is a frequently asked questions section on this page.
- Click the Do you offer mobile banking faq.
- You will get LAFCU app links on this page.
- Click the app link to download the app on your smartphone.
Direct download links:
Since the above process is a little bit lengthy, we have shared the direct links to the official app in the below table. Click the app link that is compatible with your device and install the app on your mobile phone.
Mobile app login
- After installing the LAFCU app, click the app icon to launch the app.
- In the login screen, enter your username and Password and tap the login button to access your account.
- After the first time login, access the mobile banking service agreement and enable the fingerprint or facial login option if you want.
Mobile app benefits:
Customers will get the below-mentioned through the mobile app.
- Manage your card online and block or unblock it.
- Manage your alerts through the mobile app.
- Access mobile banking 24/7 anywhere.
- Pay your card or loan bills.
- Transfer funds to other people.
- Apply for a loan, credit card, or other financial product.
- Deposit checks by taking a picture through the mobile camera.
- Find a LAFCU Branch or ATM
LAFCU Online banking enrollment
To access all banking services through an online medium such as a mobile app or online website, customers must register an online banking account. The enrollment process is very easy. please follow the below steps.
- Visit the lafcu login page and click the Enroll link to start the enrollment process.
- You may also visit the registration page directly at https://onlinebanking.lafcu.com/enroll
- Enter all required information and create a new username and password for your online banking account.
- Your social security number, account number, and contact information will be required in the enrollment process.
LAFCU Customer Service
Please contact 1-517-622-6600 phone number if there is any account-related issue such as password, and username recovery, enrolling in online banking, etc.
You may also send an email instead of calling the customer service phone number. Please have a look at the below email list for different departments.
|ATM-Debit Card Department||[email protected]|
|Member Services Department||[email protected]|
|Loan Department||[email protected]|
|Credit Card Department||[email protected]|
|To Report Internet Fraud||[email protected]|
|Seminar Information||[email protected]|
Note: Send an e-mail with your name and phone number only. Never share your account numbers, PIN, or social security number in the email.
Use Online Banking’s Message Center to send us secure information. Messaging through an online banking account is more secure than email.
P.O. Box 26188
Lansing, MI 48909
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lafcu
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lafculansing
- Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/lafculansing/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/lafcu/
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VCUpVXZIe9qVB_-qEa8Mw
Please have a look at the below-mentioned important links for different credit union services.
Online Banking – LAFCU: https://www.lafcu.com/onlinebanking
Upcoming Holiday list: Please visit the https://www.lafcu.com/holidays web page to view the upcoming holiday list. Credit Union will be closed on the holiday mentioned in the Holiday list.
LAFCU Loan payments: https://lafcu.lenderpayments.com/#/person/find/
LAFCU Appointment: https://appointment.lafcu.com/ApptBookingTool/wizard/start
Become a Member – LAFCU: https://www.lafcu.com/becomeamember
Employment Opportunities – LAFCU: https://www.lafcu.com/careers
LAFCU’s personal and business disclosures: https://www.lafcu.com/disclosures
|Credit Union name||LAFCU|
|Chief Executive Officer||Patrick Spyke|
|Number of employees||135+|
|Number of locations (US)||10|
|Number of accounts||72,000+|
|Total Assets size||$971 million+|
|Headquarter||106 North Marketplace Boulevard|
Lansing, MI 48917
|Customer service number||517-622-6600 or|
LAFCU Online banking overview video
Check out the below video for an overview of the LAFCU online and mobile banking services.
What is the routing number of LAFCU?
LAFCU’s routing number for ACH or direct deposit is 272482061. We use a routing number instead of a SWIFT code.
What are LAFCU Hours?
LAFCU’s hours of operation are mentioned below.
Branch Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 12 pm
517-622-6600 or 1-800-748-0228
Audio Banking Phone Number
After Hours Support Phone Numbers
Lost or stolen ATM or Debit Cards: 800-754-4128
Lost or stolen Credit Cards: 866-820-2905
You may also visit https://www.lafcu.com/hours to check out the LAFCU today hours, holiday hours, etc.
How to find the LAFCU branch location, and ATM near me?
Customers can find the nearest location and ATM details through the locator web page. Please visit the https://www.lafcu.com/contact-us/locations/branch-locations web page. You will find all LAFCU location addresses, lobby hours, and location maps. You will also get a list of all ATMs including their Google MAP location. Filter the list as per your preference.
How to find LAFCU Auto Loans, refinance, and savings interest rates?
Please visit the LAFCU website and click the Rates link in the top bar or visit the LAFCU Rates web page directly at https://www.lafcu.com/rates. Rates for the below-mentioned services or products are available on this page.
Vehicle & RV Loan Rates
Home Equity Loan & Home Improvement Rates
Personal Loan Rates
Credit Card Rates
Checking Account Rates
Business Checking Rates
Jumbo, IRA, & HSA Certificate Rates
Term Share, Youth, IRA, & HSA Certificates
Money Market Rates
IRA & HSA Money Market Rates