How to log in and make a Sears Credit Card Bill Payment online? How to make a payment through Phone and Mail? How to manage your Shop your Way Mastercard online account? How to apply for a new credit card? Check all information and the latest updates in this article.
Table of contents:
- Sears Credit Card Login
- Sears credit card bill payment
- How do apply for a new Sears credit card?
- About Sears
- Shop Your Way
- Sears Credit Card
- Sears credit card customer service
Sears Credit Card Login
All card members can manage their account after login on to the official website. Since Sears’s Credit card is issued by Citibank, you will have to log in on the Citibank website. You may follow the below steps to manage your account online:
- Customers must have their account user ID and password. Please register first if you don’t have an account.
- Customers must be using a trusted device for login purposes.
- A properly working internet connection must be available for a smooth login experience.
- Please update browsers and apps before login in.
Step 1: Open the official website www.sears.com and click the Manage your account link located under the credit card option in the top bar.
Step 2: On the next page, you will see login options for different sears credit cards.
You can log in and manage your account for the different credit cards offered by sears through this page. You will get the below-mentioned login options.
- Shop Your Way Mastercard® login
- Sears Card® and SearsCharge PLUS® login
- Sears Mastercard® with ThankYou® Rewards login
- Sears Mastercard® login
- Sears Home Improvement® login
Step 3: Just click on the link for your credit card. A login form will appear on the next page (as shown in the below image).
Step 4: Now enter your User ID and Password in this login form and click the Sign-On button. After the login, you can access your account and check all important information.
What if you forgot your user id and password?
You can retrieve your lost user-id and reset your account password through the login form. Please follow the below steps.
How to recover the user id?
- Open the login form for your credit card account
- Click the Retrieve User ID link located on the login form.
- On the next screen, you will see an online form to recover your user id. Enter your name, the last four digits of your SSN, and your registered phone number.
- Click the Verify button. The system will verify your account based on the information you have provided.
- After the verification, you can easily recover your user id.
How to reset your account password?
The process to reset your lost password is also similar to retrieving your user id.
- Just click the Reset password link available on the login form.
- Provide all asked information and verify your account.
- After the verification, you will get an email to reset your password.
- Open your email account and click the password reset link and create a new strong password.
Sears credit card bill payment
All card members are advised to pay their credit card bills through the official website if they are following the online payment option. There are multiple payment methods available for making a bill payment such as.
- Online payment
- Autopay payment plan
- Phone payment
- Payment by Mail
Let’s discuss each payment process in detail.
i-Sears Card Online payment:
Please check the below steps for online payment.
- Open the official website and click Pay your bill under the credit card option located in the top menu bar.
- On the next page, click on your credit card link.
- On the next screen, log in by using your user id and password.
- If you are a new user then add a payment account such as a savings or checking account.
- After that make a payment by providing all the required information.
ii-How to set up AutoPay?
All cardholders can set up the AutoPay payment facility. After the setup, the required payment amount will be debited from your bank account automatically every month and you don’t need to remember your payment due date.
- Click the AutoPay link and log in by using your user id and password.
- You will be redirected directly to the AutoPay option.
- Fill out the AutoPay form, verify all information and submit it.
Note: Please maintained enough funds in your bank account to make a successful payment through the autopay facility. If you don’t have enough amount then your payment will not be completed and a returned payment fee will be applied the next time you make your credit card payment.
Customers can make a phone payment by calling the customer service number. Just call Sears’s credit card payment number and pay bills through an automated line. Please keep ready your bank account number, routing number, and credit card details to make an instant payment.
If you are outside the U.S. then you can call collect at 605-335-2222.
- You can schedule your online payment for a future date.
- If you have scheduled a payment, You can edit or cancel that before 5 PM ET on the scheduled date.
- Online and phone payments are credited to the customer’s account before midnight ET on the payment date.
iv-Payment by Mail:
You may also send a check or money order to the below addresses according to your card type.
|Credit Card||Payment address|
|Shop Your Way Mastercard||P.O. Box 78024|
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8024
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, STE 910
Louisville, KY 40213
|Sears Card®, Sears Mastercard®, Sears Mastercard® with ThankYou® Rewards, and Sears Home Improvement AccountSM||P.O. Box 9001055|
Louisville, KY 40290-1055
Sears Payment Center/Overnight
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, STE 910
Louisville, KY 40213
- The most recent and accurate payment address can be found on the latest credit card statement.
- Log in to your online account or check your paper statement if you are not enrolled in the paperless statement facility.
- There will be a payment coupon in the statement and the address is written there.
- Please send this payment coupon along with a check or money order.
- Please note that Mail payment will take at least 7 days to reach the address.
How to register and create an online account?
If you have sears credit card or shop your way MasterCard but don’t have an online account or you are a new user then you can register an online account. By registering an online account you will have access to excluding account-level features and benefits.
- Access and manage your online account anytime anywhere.
- Pay your credit card bill easily online through the available payment options.
- Manage important card-related alerts.
- Check your account summary, balance, available credit, card statement, etc.
- Apply for a paperless statement.
- Enroll in automatic payment options, etc.
- Get payment confirmations, statement notifications, and other account information directly in your registered email id.
Sears credit account registration process:
Step 1: Open the official website, Click the Manage your account link located under the credit card option on the top menu.
Step 2: Now on the account management page, click the link for your credit card to open the login form.
Step 3: Now click the Register your card link located below the login form. You will see an account registration form on the next page.
Step 4: Enter your card number in this registration form and click the Continue button. If you have not received your credit card yet then click the I don’t have my card on hand link.
On the next page, enter some information such as your name, SSN, and Mobile number, and select the text or phone call option to receive the security code.
Step 5: After that enter your code and proceed to the next step. Finally, create a new user id and a strong password for your account.
How do apply for a new Sears credit card?
You can submit an online application with the help of the below steps. You will have to submit a different application for different sears cards as mentioned below.
Apply for a Sears card:
Step 1: Open the official website. You will see a credit card link in the top bar. Click the Apply Now link under this credit card link.
Step 2: You will get options to apply for both credit cards (as shown below).
Step 3: If you have read all the features and benefits then click the Sears Card Apply Now link. A new online application form will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 4:Just provide some basic details such as name, Phone number, and Email address, and click the Continue button. There are four steps in this online application form where you will have to provide other details such as financial details, address, etc. Complete all four steps and submit your application.
Apply for Shop Your Way Mastercard:
The process is similar to what we mentioned above.
- Open the official website and open the credit card application page.
- Click the Apply now link for Shop Your Way Mastercard.
- On the next page, fill out the personal details and click the Continue button.
- Finally, complete all steps and finish your online application process.
Your online application has been submitted and is subject to credit approval. Your card approval will be based on many factors and you will get your credit card within 10 business days if approved.
Sears is a leading retailer that provides shopping experiences for different categories through its retail stores and online website. Sears is a part of Transformco which also owns shop your way a rewards platform that offers rewards to its members if they shop on any Transformco brand such as Sears, KMart, and other partners.
Being the largest Home Services provider in the United States sears owns and operates sears.com, landsend.com, and kenmore.com.
Shop Your Way
Shop Your Way® is a free social shopping and Rewards Points program where members can enroll and get personalized services and expert advice related to their favorite products. Customers can compare, and purchase products. By joining Shop Your Way members will get special pricing offers, and special events access.
The major benefit is that there is no minimum rewards points balance required to redeem your rewards points. An android and ios app is also available and customers can easily download the app from the play store or app store.
Sears Credit Card
Sears offers different types of credit cards having different features and benefits. Shop Your Way and Sears credit cards are issued by Citibank
- Sears credit card
- Shop your way Mastercard
- As a promotional offer if customers are approved for a Shop your way MasterCard and spend a minimum of $50 within 30 days then a $40 statement credit will be awarded. This offer is applicable only for online applications until 29th January 2022.
- Enjoy special financing, offers, coupons, and exclusive event access.
- On eligible gas station purchases cardholders will get 5% back and 3% back on eligible restaurant and grocery store purchases on the first combined purchases of $10,000 per calendar year and then 1% thereafter.
- A 12-month financing option is available for eligible purchases of $299 or more.
- On eligible Shop your way merchants cardholders will get 2% back.
Fee & charges:
- There is no annual fee for both credit cards.
- A minimum of $2 interest will be charged if applicable.
- The annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases will be 25.24%.
- APR for Balance transfer will be 25.24%. There will be a Balance transfer fee also which is $10 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- APR for cash advance will be 27.15%. There will be a Cash Advance fee also which is $5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- The foreign transaction fee will be 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.
- The late payment penalty will be $29 if full payment was made during the last six billing cycles otherwise $40 has to be paid as a penalty.
Difference between Sears credit card and Shop Your way Mastercard:
Both credit cards offer many benefits and reward points programs to all customers but there are some differences between both cards.
- Sears Credit card can be used only at sears.com and other families of brands while Shop your way Mastercard can be used anywhere where Mastercard is accepted.
- Shop your way cardholders will get exclusive Mastercard benefits.
- A balance transfer, foreign transaction, and cash advance facility are not available with Sears’s credit card.
- Cardholders can earn extra points at gas stations, restaurants & more with a Shop Your Way Mastercard®.
Sears credit card customer service
1-Customer service options for any technical issue:
Shop Your Way Mastercard®: 1-877-254-8073
Sears Card®, Sears Mastercard®, and Sears Mastercard® with ThankYou® Rewards: 1-800-815-7701
2-Customer service options for all general inquiries:
Shop Your Way Mastercard®
TDD/TTY for Hearing Impaired: 1-877-816-8691
Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico: 502-522-1600
P.O. Box 6282
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Sears Card®, Sears Mastercard®, and Sears Mastercard® with ThankYou® Rewards
TDD/TTY for Hearing Impaired: 1-866-357-2484
Outside the U.S. — Call Collect: 208-822-0001
Sears Puerto Rico Customer Service: 1-800-437-3277
P.O. Box 6275
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
3-Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Contact customer service 24/7 at 1-800-819-9000.
|The credit card offer page||www.sears.com/en_us/dap/sears-credit-offers-members.html|
|Credit card apply now page||www.sears.com/en_us/hybrid/citi-card-apply-now.html|
|Sears credit account selection page||citicards.citi.com/crs/searscard/home.htm|
|Shop your way card login page||Click here|
|Shop your way account statement link||Click here|
|Shop your way card payment login||Click here|
|New card registration page||Click here|
|Name of credit card||Sears card and Shop your way Mastercard|
|Credit card issuer||Citibank|
|Card network partner||Mastercard|
|Who can apply||United States residents with a minimum of 18 years of age|
How to enroll in paperless communication?
You can enroll for paperless communication and all important communications and documents will be sent to you electronically. You will receive your monthly statement and another type of communication through email.
Just log in to your account and visit the Manage Account option on the top side. After that select the Paperless settings on top of the page.
If you are a new customer then you can enroll in paperless communication also while registering your account.
How can I send a secure message?
You may send a secure message to the customer service team after login into your account. After login in, you can search the secure message option in your account dashboard or click the secure message link to send a message.
How can I send a credit line increase request?
All customers can request an increase in the credit line.
i- Just login into your account and go to the Credit Home page.
ii- Find available credit located at the top side of the page.
iii- After that click, the Request Increase link and submit your request.
iv- You will be notified if you are eligible to increase the credit line.
How can I activate my Sears credit card?
Sears credit card is issued by Citi Bank so you can visit the official credit card activation webpage https://citi.com/activate.
Enter your card number, click the Continue button, and complete the rest of the process to instantly activate your credit card.
How can I check my Sears credit card statement?
You will receive your monthly statement at your Mailing address. If you have registered an online account on the Citi Bank website then visit the statement page directly at https://online.citi.com/US/ag/accstatement.
Can I cancel my autopay payment plan?
Yes, You can cancel your automatic payment plan anytime by logging in to your account. Just visit the AutoPay Cancle page, log in to your account and cancel your autopay plan.
Please note that the autopay plan will be canceled after completing the current billing cycle. If you cancel the autopay after 5 PM ET on the due date then it will not be canceled for the current billing cycle and your bank account will be debited for the credit card bill. Please send a cancellation request before 5 PM ET on your payment due date.