Truist online Banking Login | Suntrust online Banking Login | BB&T Online Banking Login. How to log in to Truist (merger of Suntrust and BB&T) online banking account? How do enroll for online and mobile banking services? How to secure your online banking and all other related information is available in this article.
What is Truist Bank (Suntrust + BB&T) online banking
Truist online banking is an easy and convenient way to access and manage your Truist account through digital mediums such as web browsers, mobile browsers, and mobile apps. Customers will get easy access to banking and financial services along with enhanced security protection. There are many benefits and features of using online banking services that are mentioned below.
How to log in and access Truist online banking account?
All customers can access their Truist online banking account by visiting the official website on a web browser, or mobile browser, or by login into the Truist mobile app. Suntrust and BB&T customers will also access their accounts through Truist online banking services.
Truist Login requirements:
There are some important recommendations to access your Truist accounts securely.
- Always use the latest and updated browsers. For example, you may use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge on a desktop or laptop and Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on mobile and tablet.
- Always use a reliable and trusted Internet service provider for internet service.
- Always use a trusted and secure device to access your accounts.
- Please enroll in the online banking services first and create your User ID and Password.
Truist bank Login steps:
Please follow the below steps to sign in to Truist online banking account.
- Visit the official website https://truist.com/.
- Click the Sign In link located at the top right corner.
- A login screen will be populated on the same page (as shown below).
- Enter your User ID and Password and click the Sign In button to access your account.
- You may also select the save user ID check box if you are using a personal device.
How to reset your Truist online banking password?
If somehow you forgot your password then you can use the password reset facility available on the website and mobile app. Please check the below steps.
- Visit the official website and click the Sign In link.
- On the login screen, click the reset password link.
- A password reset form will appear on a new page.
- Enter your Email address, and the last five digits of your SSN, or use your Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) for your business account, and your User ID.
- Click the Continue button.
- You may receive a passcode to authenticate yourself. After the authentication, you can create a new password for your account.
How to recover your Truist online banking User ID?
If you have forgotten your User ID also then you can recover that by using the online facility. Please check the steps below to recover your User ID.
- Visit the official website https://truist.com/ and click the Sign In link.
- Now click the Forgot User ID link located on the login screen.
- You will be redirected to a User ID recovery page.
- Select the account type from personal and business and click the Continue button. An online recovery form will appear on the screen where you will have to enter the below-mentioned information.
- Account or card number
- Account or card number
- ZIP code
- Last name
- Email or Phone number
- Click the Continue button. You will receive a passcode on your Email or Mobile number. Enter this passcode to authenticate yourself.
- After the authentication, Your User ID will be shown on the screen.
How to enroll in Truist online banking?
If you want to use exclusive digital banking facilities such as online payment, money transfer, deposit, balance check, etc then you can enroll in the online banking services by Truist Bank.
- You must have a Truist account
- You must have an ATM/Debit card number or account number
Online enrollment process:
Step 1: Visit the official website and navigate to checking & savings > online & mobile banking.
Step 2: Click the Register link to start your enrollment process. You may also visit the enrollment page by clicking the Sign In link in the top right corner and again clicking the register link on the login screen.
Step 3: You will be redirected to an online personal banking form. there is an option to register for business banking also if you are a business user. You will get the below-mentioned options to start your enrollment process.
- Truist Debit or ATM Card Number
- Truist Prepaid Debit Card Number
- Truist Account Number
- I don’t have a Truist account yet
Step 4: Select any one option and enter the required details and click the Continue button to proceed with the next steps. If you don’t have a Truist account then you can click the fourth option to open a new account and enroll in online banking.
Step 5: Complete the further process and create a new User ID and Password. This User ID and Password will be used to access your online banking account through an online website or mobile app.
What is Truist Mobile banking?
Truist mobile banking is accessible through a mobile browser or mobile app. The mobile app is highly recommended due to its ease of access, convenience, and advanced security. Customers get some extra features and services that are only available in the Truist mobile app.
How to download the Truist Mobile app?
Please check the below steps to download the official website.
- Open a web browser on your smartphone and visit the official website and navigate to Checking & savings > Online & mobile banking in the top menu.
- You will be redirected to the Truist digital banking page where you will find the Android and iOS app links just below the top menu.
- Click the app link according to your device and download the app.
- Customers can also directly visit the Apple App Store or Google Play store app on their smartphone and search for the Truist app.
Direct links to download the Truist mobile apps:
We are also sharing the direct app download links below to save you time. Just click on any link to download the mobile app on your smartphone.
Truist login through the mobile app
- Open the mobile app on your smartphone.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Tap on the Sign In button.
- After the login, implement a fingerprint and facial scan to add a layer of login security to your account.
Truist Online banking Features and benefits:
Online account management provides customers access to…
- Account summary, balance, transaction history, etc.
- Features such as login and new account registration.
- Vire their statement, overdraft details
- Allow them to set transfer limits and block or unblock services.
Customers can use the easy check deposit facility. Just log in to your account, scan your check and the amount will be deposited into your account. There is no need to visit the bank branch. The deposit check facility is available through Truist mobile app only.
Transfer your money to another bank or non-banking account with the help of Zelle. Customers can use the Zelle service that comes along with the online banking and Truist mobile app.
Truist’s online banking platform allows customers to pay bills online, View, manage, and pay bills securely in one place. Everything can be managed through a single Truist login. Customers can also view and download their electronic billing statements.
Get cashback and special details on the purchases of everyday items while using your online banking services.
With the help of the latest and advanced security technologies, your account and personal data are very much secured and there is no need to think about data security. Customers can also implement an additional login security layer by using the fingerprint and facial recognition setup on the mobile app.
Customers can also enroll in the one-time passcodes facility that requires a passcode while you access their account from a new device or any suspicious activity found on your account.
Customers will get important security and account-level alerts through email and text messages. Customers can manage different types of banking accounts, credit cards, security, etc related alerts at their convenience.
Customization and control:
There are a lot of customization options available to customize the different online banking services and customers can make customizations according to their preferences. This helps customers to control the account features and create a fully managed home screen.
Customers can also block or control access to some important services. For example, they can control their card services and their use at different places.
Budgeting and tracking:
Customers can take advantage of Truit’s online banking budgeting and tracking features and boost their boost financial well-being. Customers can Track their spending, know where their money goes, and get financial freedom. It’s a great facility to achieve financial goals and stay ahead in your financial journey.
Help & support:
A personalized dedicated customer service team is available 24/7. Customers can access all types of help and support resources through a secure Truist login. Customers can
- Call Truist support.
- Find a branch, ATM, or bank service.
- View help & FAQs.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Access your Truist inbox.
Looking for any important information or want to inquire about something? Please call the customer service phone number mentioned below.
|General inquiry, Credit / Debit card
|Outside the US
|Online and mobile banking
Visit the local branch:
You may also visit any local branch for any type of inquiry. There is a facility to book an appointment. You may use this facility and visit the branch as per your time slot. Please check the below procedure.
- Visit the Truist appointment scheduling page.
- Select the type of service from Personal Banking, Small Business, Loans, or Other, and click the Next button.
- On the next screen, enter the address or ZIP code. You will see a list of Truist branches. Select any branch and click the Next button.
- On the next screen, select the date and time slot and click the Next button.
- On the next screen, enter your contact information, such as your name, Email address, phone number, appointment type, and reason for appointment, and click the Next button.
- Complete the rest of the process and visit the branch according to your schedule.
|Truist login page
|Online banking enrollment page
|User ID recovery page
|Password reset page
|Truist Financial Corporation
|BB&T Corporation & SunTrust Bank
|Suntrust – 1891
BB&T – 1872
Truist – 2019
|Chief Executive Officer
|William H. Rogers Jr.
|Number of employees worldwide
|Number of locations (US)
|Charlotte, North Carolina
Truist banking related questions
How to use Zelle to send and receive money?
Zelle is the most convenient way to send or receive money to friends or family members. We are going to show you how you can send or receive money through the mobile banking services of the Truist app.
a. Open the Truist app on your smartphone and log in by using your User ID and Password.
b. Tap the Transfer & Pay link at the bottom side.
c. On the Transfer & Payments screen, select the “Send money with Zelle” option. You will get two options on the next screen.
1- Send money
2- Receive money
d. Select Send money option and select the Recipient on the next screen. If the recipient is not there then click the Add Recipient button to add a new recipient.
e. On the next screen, enter the amount you want to send.
f. After that, click the Review button and check all information carefully.
g. Finally, click the Send button.
Your money transfer process has been completed and you will see a reference number on the screen. If the recipient is not using Zelle, he/she will get an invite link to join Zelle and receive the money within 14 days otherwise the invite link and transfer money request will be canceled.
How to deposit checks through the Truist app?
Now it’s very easy and convenient to deposit checks through Truist mobile banking service. Please check the below steps to deposit checks ASAP.
a. Login to Truist app and click the Deposits link at the bottom side.
b. Select the Account from the Deposit to option and enter the check amount from the Amount section.
c. Select the Take photos option. Put the front of your check on a dark background and the app will take a photo for you.
d. Now take the back part photo of your check. Don’t forget to sign the back side of the check.
e. Review all information and click the Deposit button. Again click the Deposit link on the confirmation screen.
Your check deposit process has been completed and the money will be deposited soon to your account.
How to enroll in the Paperless facility?
a. Sign In on the Truist app and select the Accounts option at the bottom side.
b. Select the account type and click the statements option.
c. Again click the Accounts option and select the Paperless preferences.
d. In the alert setting select an account. Enable the Paperless toggle on the next screen, select the terms & conditions check box, and click the Save button.
You have successfully enrolled in the paperless facility. You can enable this facility for other accounts also.
How can I receive important Alerts?
All customers can enroll in the alerts service to receive important account-related alerts.
a. Open the online banking page and log in with your User ID and Password.
b. After login, click the My Settings and again click the Alerts option. In the mobile app, you may tap the menu icon and again tap the Alerts.
c. Add and verify your mobile number.
d. Now you can set up your alert preferences as per your requirements. Select the required options and click the Save button.
Your Alert setup is completed and you will receive important alerts according to your preferences. Alerts services are very beneficial to receive the below-mentioned important alerts.
Debit and Credit related transaction alerts such as transaction amount, international transaction, online or phone transaction, etc.
Account-related alerts such as Balance information, low or high balance, User ID, password, or email address change, security alert, Overdrawn account, changes to your statement delivery, etc.
How to lock or unlock your card?
Misplaced your credit, ATM, or Debit card? There is no need to worry because you can lock your card anytime anywhere through Truist online or mobile banking. Just log in to your account and lock your card. You may also call a customer service representative at 844-4TRUIST (844-487-8478) to lock your card.