Check all details about the Bangalore One and Karnataka one citizen service centers. What type of services are offered by these service centers and how do avail of these services. Find all details in this article.
What is Bangalore one?
Bangalore one is a citizen services center that provides online and offline services to government and private organizations in a single place in an easy and convenient manner. These service centers are located in different parts of Bangalore city.
All citizens can avail of some important services through these centers such as Bill Payment, Tax Payment, Police Challan payment, Services related to the Seva Sindhu portal, Passport services, etc. All services are available from 8 AM to 7 PM daily except for government holidays.
What is Karnataka One?
Karnataka one citizen service centers are those which is located in other cities of Karnataka state. Initially, the government implemented the Bangalore One project and later they extended this project to cover more cities in the Karnataka state.
Currently, Karnataka one service centers cover 24 cities in Karnataka state.
- Now all citizens can avail of all services through a common service center without the need of visiting different offices.
- It also provides important MIS reports to government employees for the tracking of the data.
- Few services are also available online which can be availed by just using a smartphone.
- Most of the services are free from additional service charges.
- Availing of any service is faster and more convenient.
|Name of portal||Bangalore one – Karnataka one|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Purpose||To provide all services through a one-stop citizen service center|
|Service timings||8 AM to 7 PM|
|Helpline number||7406767048/ 6362451543/ 7829274377|
|Email id||[email protected]|
Currently, the below-mentioned cities have Karnataka one citizen service center.
The below-mentioned services are provided through the citizen service centers. Some of the services are also provided through online portals and citizens can avail of services online and pay the required fee payment online without visiting the service centers.
Note: Some of the services may not be available currently because Government is focusing more on the Seva Sindhu portal and migrated most of the services from Karnataka one to the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal
- Aadhaar services – Generate E-Aadhaar (Color and Black & White), Update Aadhaar, Aadhaar Enrollment
- Department of Public Instruction – Right to education
- Donation for Relief Funds – Collection of relief funds
- E-Stamping – E-Stamp paper
- Finance – Loanwiser Application Capture, Application for PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi
- Food and Civil supplies – Application for Ration card, Print Ration card, Linking EPIC/UID Details with Ration Card, Willingness Registration For Non-Priority Card, Application For Anila Bhagya
- Forms – Issue of Government Department Application Form
- Insurance – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- Jobs – Registration for job alerts
- Karnataka secondary education examination board – SSLC-Application For Retotaling / Revaluation/Scan Copy
- Municipal department – Payment of Property Tax (Ballari, Davanagere, Mangaluru), Payment of Property Tax, BBMP Application For Khata Transfer, Payment For Application of Khata Transfer, Khatha Certificate & Extract, Khatha Endorsement, BBMP Application For Khata Bifurcation, BBMP Application For Khata Registration, BBMP Application For Khata Amalgamation, Collection of fee for various purposes of Bellary City Corporation, UGD Tax Payment, Generate PT Form 2, Sale Of Akrama-Sakrama Forms, Fee for Building Plan Approval, Advertisement Tax Payment
- Others – Application for the rental agreement, Application for IMA Claims (Stage 1, Stage 2)
- Passport – Application for Passport
- Police – Fee for Attestation of Documents, Pay Karnataka one traffic violation Fine, Pay Parking Violation Fine Against Tag, Police Verification for Verification and Comparison of Finger Print, Fee for Vehicle Enquiry Report
- PU Board – PU Board Application For Retotaling / Revaluation/Scan Copy
- Revenue – NadaKacheri Service
- Seva Sindhu – Services related to Seva Sindhu
- Transport – RC Extract, Filing of Application For Learning Licence, Fee For Service Pertaining to Learning Licence, Printing of Learner’s Licence of Non-transport vehicle, Filing of Application For Driving Licence, Fee For Service Pertaining to Learning Licence, Filing of Application for changing address in Learner’s License of Non-transport vehicle, Fee For Application for changing address in Learner’s License of Non-transport vehicle, KSRTC Bus Ticket Booking, Registration, recharge, redbus ticket booking, Issue Of Monthly Bus Pass
- Utilities – Water Bill Payment (Bengaluru-BWSSB, Belagavi, Kalaburagi, Shivamogga, Tumakuru, Vijayapur), Water Bill Payment (Ballari, Belagavi, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru), Application for Change of Khatha/Purpose/Size of Water Supply, New Water Connection/DisConnection(KWB Hubballi), Electricity Bill Payment, Tata Tele Bill Payments, CellOne Bill Payments, Idea Bill Payments, BSNL Bill Payments, Vodafone Moblie Bill Payment, Gail Gas [Payment Of Bill Against Gas Consumption], Broad Band & Cable TV Bill Payment – Atria
Some of the services mentioned above are also available online through the www.karnatakaone.gov.in online portal. Please check the below services which can be availed online without visiting any service centers.
- Jobs – Registration for job alerts
- Municipal – Payment of Property Tax, UGD Tax Payment, Generate PT Form 2, Fee for Building Plan Approval, Hubli-Dharwad Municipal Corporation – Fee for Other Services Receipt
- Police – Pay Karnataka one traffic violation Fine, Pay Parking Violation Fine Against Tag, Fee for Vehicle Enquiry Report
- Transport – RC Extract
- Utilities – Water Bill Payment (Bengaluru-BWSSB, Belagavi, Kalaburagi, Shivamogga, Tumakuru, Vijayapur), Water Bill Payment (Ballari, Belagavi, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru), Electricity Bill Payment (urban and rural), Tata Tele Bill Payments, CellOne Bill Payments, Idea Bill Payments, BSNL Bill Payments, Vodafone Moblie Bill Payment, Gail Gas [Payment Of Bill Against Gas Consumption], Broad Band & Cable TV Bill Payment – Atria
Karnataka one registration
To avail of any online services, you must have registered on the official online portal.
Note: Bill payments such as electricity and water can be done without any registration.
Please check the below steps for the registration.
- Visit the official website https://www.karnatakaone.gov.in/.
- On the home page, there is a login form.
- Click on the “Create an account” link under the login form.
- A new registration form will open.
- Enter below mentioned details in the registration form.
- User name
- Full name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Enter the given security code and click the “Register me” button to complete your registration.
Karnataka one login
After the registration, you can easily log in by using your user name and password.
- Open the home page at karnatakaone.gov.in
- On the login form enter your email or user name and password
- Click on the Sign-in button to login into the portal
Bangalore one near me
Customers can easily search the Bangalore one center near to them from the online portal. Please check the below steps.
Step #1: Open the official website.
Step #2: Move down the home page and you will find a KarnatakaOne Center Locator link (see below image).
Step #3: Click on this link. A new center locator page will appear on the screen.
Step #4: On this page, you will see a list of cities having service centers. Click on the “View Centers” link below any city name. Suppose you want to search the “Bangalore one jp Nagar 6th phase“. Click on the “View Centers” link below Bangalore city. A new page will open (see below image).
Step #5: On this page, you will find a list of the available service located in Bangalore city.
Find your nearest service centers from the available centers given on this page.
Note: You may also search the location by entering the location name in the search box on the top right side of the available center’s list page.
After locating your nearest service center you will find the below-mentioned details.
- Contact No.
- An online Map link
If you click on the “Click here for Map” link you will see the location on Google Maps.
You can also zoom this map to find the exact location.
- Diploma certificate online application process
- Seva Sindhu e-pass application process
- All details about Karnataka one portal
- Seva Sindhu covid-19 relief for unorganized workers
Quick bill payment
For some services, you can do quick payments without registering on the Karnataka one portal. Please check the below steps for Quick bill payment.
- Open the official website
- Now click on the Quick Pay link given at the top menu.
- A new page will appear where you will see available services for which you can do quick payments.
- To view services for different cities, select the city from the top right side of the website.
- Click on any one service and complete the online payment.
Online payments can be done through net banking, Paytm, credit card, and debit card.
Get your receipt
You can get a receipt of any online transaction from the online portal by following the below steps.
- Open the official web portal
- Now on the top menu click on the “Get your receipt” link
- A new page will appear in the new window
- On this page enter your 12-digit transaction number and click on the “Submit” button to download your payment receipt.
How to pay traffic and parking violation fines?
You can also pay traffic and parking-related fine. Parking Fine Collection Service and Traffic Violation Fine Payment Service have been integrated with the KarnatakaOne portal and all fines can be paid through any offline service center or through an online portal. You can take the help of the below steps.
1-First of all open the official portal www.karnatakaone.gov.in. Now you will see a link Know your traffic violation details link at the bottom of the homepage.
2- Click this link, You will be redirected to the Bangalore traffic police website. Now search traffic violation fine by using your vehicle registration number. Type your registration number in the new format such as KA-05-MF-4444.
3- After checking your traffic violation details, you can open the official Karnataka one website again and search for the Police in the services section.
4- After that complete the online fee payment process. You can also pay the traffic fines through offline citizen service centers.
In case of any type of issues while using the Karnataka one online portal or any other type of queries related to the offline service centers citizens may contact on the below mentioned contact details.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 7406767048, 6362451543, 7829274377
If your query is not resolved within 3 working days then you may write at the below-mentioned email ids:
For Bangalore One: [email protected]
For Karnataka One: [email protected], [email protected]
Check more details about the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal in the linked article.
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website