Care Credit Pre Approval online application and CareCredit Prequalify process-related information are available in this article.
- How does the Care Credit Card Pre-Approval work?
- How to apply online and submit a full application?
- What information is required to apply for a CareCredit card?
- How to prequalify for a CareCredit card?
If you are looking for the above information then you are at the right place. We have shared an easy step-by-step guide below. Please check the updated information and step-by-step application process.
CareCredit is a Healthcare and Medical billing credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. You must fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria in order to apply for a new Care Credit card. Eligibility criteria and all other terms & conditions are managed by Synchrony Bank.
- Must reside in the US.
- Must be 18+ years old to apply online
- Must be 21+ years old to apply by phone.
Below mentioned information will be required during the registration process.
- Date of birth
- Social Security number or ITIN
- Net income
- Housing Information
- Synchrony Bank Care Credit Card
- Care Credit Providers
- Care Credit Financing, Payment Plans, Interest Rates
- Care Credit Mobile app
- Care Credit Card Login
- Care Credit Card Bill Payment
How do Care Credit pre-approval and online applications work?
Please have a look at the below important points.
- If you want to apply for a new Care Credit card then it is advised to check if you are pre-qualified for an offer. If you are pre-qualified and submit a full online application, your chances of final approval are very high.
- In the process of applying for a credit card, a hard inquiry on your credit profile is performed which may impact your credit score. It would be better to use the pre-approval check and submit a full application once you are approved in the pre-approval process.
- One more thing to note is that the pre-approval and further online application processes must be completed together. If you qualify in the pre-approval process then you will have to apply online and submit a complete application without exiting your browser. If you exit your browser then you will have to again perform the pre-approval check.
- You can submit a maximum of four pre-qualification applications in a day.
- The pre-qualification process is just to increase the final approval probability. The actual credit card application will start once you qualify for the pre-approval check.
- Pre-qualification is a very fast process and takes some seconds to share the final result.
- Submitting a pre-qualification form does not impact the credit score. It is done by performing a soft inquiry.
Note: Pre-approval facility is available only through the online website and mobile app. You can not check if you are pre-qualified if applying through phone calls or direct visits.
How to apply?
There are different options available to apply for a new credit card.
i-Apply through online website:
Please check the below steps.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.carecredit.com/.
Step 2: Click the Apply link available in the top menu. You may also visit this page directly by clicking the https://www.carecredit.com/apply/ link.
On the next page, select the healthcare category from the drop-down list and click the Get Started button.
Step 3: On the next page, you will find an online form as shown below.
Enter your SSN and Mobile number and click the Continue button.
If you don’t have a mobile number then click the I don’t have a mobile phone number link and complete the online form on the next page.
Step 4: After filling out the online form, click the SEE IF I PREQUALIFY button. You will get your prequalification status within seconds.
By using the above method, you can easily check if you are pre-qualified for the CareCredit card or not. If you are qualified then you will have to submit a complete credit card application simultaneously without exiting your browser.
You will get all the necessary on-screen instructions to fill out the further application form. Synchrony Bank will again verify your application and send you your credit card through Mail after the approval.
ii-Apply through phone:
Synchrony Bank is also providing the facility to apply by calling the customer service number 800-677-0718. Customers can apply by using the automated line or by speaking with a live agent. Application through an automated line can be submitted 24/7 and through a live agent can be submitted Monday to Friday from 9 AM – 9 PM (ET).
Please download the CareCredit account agreement and take a print-out and read all information before making a call.
iii-Apply through the mobile app:
An online application facility is also available through the CareCredit mobile app. Once you download and open the mobile app, you will see a link to apply for a credit card on the login screen. You can instantly check if you are pre-qualified and submit an online application. All the steps are similar to submitting an application through the online website.
iv-Apply by direct visit:
Customers can also apply directly through their provider. Customers can visit in-person to anyone from more than 250,000 healthcare providers and select retail locations that accept CareCredit and submit their offline applications.
v-Can I apply with a co-signer?
Yes, you can apply jointly with someone else. This facility is helpful if you are not pre-approved. You may get approved to submit an online application with a joint applicant.
In a joint application, both applicants will apply for a credit card and receive a separate credit card after the approval. Both applicants will be responsible to manage and pay the bills of the joint account.