How to log in to Citi Diamond’s preferred credit card account? What are the features, benefits, and charges of this credit card? How to activate and set up an online account? Check all information and the latest updates.
Citi Diamond preferred card
Citi Diamond credit card offers a low introductory APR for balance transfer and purchases which makes this card more beneficial than its competitors. Currently, customers will get 0% APR on purchases for the first 12 months and 0% APR for balance transfers for the first 21 months.
If customers are not able to pay their credit card bills due for any reason then Citi Diamond will be a good option to get some time and recover from the debt and financial crisis. Customers can transfer their credit card balance from other credit cards and pay their debt in easy installments.
Some of the important benefits and charges are mentioned below.
Features and benefits:
- 0% APR on purchases for the first 12 months.
- 0% APR on balance transfer for the first 21 months.
- Get $0 liability in case of any unauthorized transaction.
- Get the latest chip-enabled contactless payment facility.
- Customers will get a choice to choose a payment due date.
- Citi Identity theft solution is also available.
Fee and charges:
- No annual fee
- standard variable APR for purchases is 13.74% to 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness
- variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.74% to 23.74%
- Standard variable cash advance APR – 25.24%. Cash advance fee – either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Minimum interest charge – $0.50
- Fee for foreign purchases – 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase.
- Balance transfer fee – either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Late payment and returned payment penalty will be up to $40. Variable Penalty APR up to 29.99% will be applied in case of a late or returned payment.
- This credit card does not offer any rewards program.
- Foreign transaction fees can be avoided which is also in the high range.
How to log in?
All existing customers can easily manage their accounts by simply logging on to the official Citi Bank website. Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open the official website https://www.citi.com/.
Step 2: On the right side of the homepage you will find a login form.
Step 3: Enter your User ID and Password and click the Sign-On button to access your account.
How to activate a card?
If you are a new customer then you must activate your credit card if you want to use it for any transaction. Please follow the below-given activation steps.
- Open the official website https://www.citi.com/.
- Click the Activate a card link.
- On the card activation screen, enter your card number and click the Continue button.
- On the next page, provide your account information to verify yourself.
- After the verification process, your card will be activated and you can use it for making a transaction.
Citi Diamond account set up process
If you haven’t registered yourself then you can register online. Please follow the below steps.
- Open the official website and click the Register for online access link located on the login form.
- On the registration form, enter your credit card number and click the Continue Set Up button.
- On the next page, provide all required information and complete all steps.
- You will have to create a User ID and password for your account.
How to apply?
Apply through Phone: You may call at 1-800-505-1675 to apply for this Credit Card.
Online Apply: Please follow the below steps.
- You may visit the official page of the Citi Diamond credit card at https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi-diamond-preferred-credit-card.
- Click the Apply Now button.
- Now fill out the complete online application form and submit this form.
- You will be informed if you are eligible for this credit card. Once approved you will receive your credit card within 7 to 10 business days.
Although there is no credit card rewards or cashback program available right now, the $0 annual fee and low introductory APR offer make this card a good option for customers who want to increase their credit score. Customers can also look for other options such as Citi Rewards Credit Card, Citi Custom Cash Card, and Citi Double Cash Credit Card. These credit cards come with cashback offers and low introductory APR.