How can I pay my TJX Credit Card bill? What are the different methods for TJMaxx Credit Card Payment and how to choose the best method?
What guidelines cardholders must follow for a successful payment? Please check the complete details and updated payment information in this article.
- Pay by visiting the official web portal OR
- Pay by calling to below-mentioned customer service number
TJX Rewards Credit Card: 1-800-952-6133
TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard: 1-877-890-3150
- Mail your payment check or money order to the below address
|TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard|
P.O. Box 530949
Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
|TJX Rewards Credit Card|
P.O. Box 530948
Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
TJMaxx TJX Credit Card Payment
There are different ways customers can pay their TJMaxx card payments. Customers can monthly bills of both TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard and TJX Rewards Credit Card through the below methods.
T.J. Maxx payment methods:
- Online payment
- Payment through Mail
- Phone payment
- Payment through the mobile app.
- Automatic payment
- Pay As Guest
It’s a convenient and recommended bill payment option every TJX customers have. You will have to visit the official TJX Synchrony portal for making the required payment.
Please check the below steps.
How to access the TJMaxx credit card payment login page?
- Visit the official web portal Tjxrewards.Com and click the Pay My Bill link OR
- Visit the TJX Synchrony account login page directly at https://tjx.syf.com/login/.
- You will find a login page to access your account.
How to pay the bill?
- Once you have visited the login page, enter your User ID and password and click the Secure Login button to access your account.
- Visit the Payment section through your account dashboard page.
- On the payment page, select the bank account you want to use for making the payment or add a new checking account.
- Enter all required payment information such as payment amount, payment date, etc.
- Verify all information and complete the payment process.
2-Payment through Mail:
Customers can also use the Mail facility to pay their card bills. Customers can send a check or money order. Please follow the below steps.
- First of all, check the payment due amount and arrange a check or money order for at least the minimum payment.
- Please include your account number on your check or money order.
- Put your check or money order and the remittance slip in an envelope. The remittance slip is available with your monthly statement.
- Send a mail to the payment address written on your monthly billing statement.
TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard
P.O. Box 530949
Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
TJX Rewards Credit Card
P.O. Box 530948
Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
- Please verify the above payment address from the correct address mentioned on the monthly statement.
- Other instructions related to payment through Mail are also written on the monthly statement.
- If you are making a payment through a check, money order, or similar method then the payment must be made in U.S. dollars from a bank located in the United States.
Customers can make phone payments by calling the customer service phone number.
- First of all, arrange credit card account details and required bank detail such as bank routing number and account information.
- Make a call to the customer service phone number according to card type.
- Follow the instructions given in the automatic call and provide all required information.
- Verify all payment information and confirm the payment.
Payment phone number:
|TJX Rewards Credit Card||1-800-952-6133|
|TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard||1-877-890-3150|
- The payment phone number and the instruction about how to make a phone payment are written on the monthly billing statement.
- Please read all instructions and verify the phone number before making a call.
- Phone payment service is free of cost as long as you are using the automated system.
- If you need more assistance through a live agent then you will have to pay the required charges for phone payment. The fee will be disclosed during the payment process.
Enrolling in automatic payment is a good idea if you want to pay your monthly bill automatically through your bank account. It provides complete peace of mind and there is no need to keep track of the due date every month.
- Visit the official Synchrony TJX account login page.
- Login by using your User ID and Password.
- Visit the payment section and access the automatic payment options.
- Enter all required details to set up the autopay facility such as how much you want to pay. You may pay the minimum payment, full statement balance, and any other custom amount.
- Enter the payment date and select your bank account to debit the payment automatically.
- Verify all information and finish the autopay setup.
5-Pay As Guest:
A guest payment facility is available for all Synchrony cardholders. Customers can access this facility by visiting their Synchrony TJMaxx account login page. The main benefit of using this facility is that there is no need to log in anywhere for making a payment.
Please check the below steps.
- Visit the Synchrony TJMaxx account login page.
- Click the Pay As Guest link located just below the website header.
- On the next screen, you will see an online payment form.
- Fill in all required credit card account information and make the payment.
Note: Sometimes the guest payment facility does not work or is not available for customers due to some reasons. In that case, please use any other payment methods.
6-Payment through the T.J.Maxx mobile app:
If you have downloaded the official TJX Rewards app then you can pay your credit card bill directly through the mobile app. It’s the most convenient online payment method customers can use to make payments and keep track of the payment due date, monthly statement, previous billing summary, etc.
How to make a payment?
Just log in to the T.J. Maxx mobile app and pay your card bill by using the same steps as we have already mentioned above for the payment through the online website.
How to download the T.J. Maxx mobile app?
Mobile apps for both Android and iOS platforms are available. A customer can download a mobile app that is compatible with the smartphone.
- Visit the TJ Maxx Rewards app page of the TJMaxx website at https://mobile.tjmaxx.tjx.com/.
- You will see the links for Android and iOS apps.
- Click the link for your smartphone.
- The app page will open in the store app.
- Click the Install button to download the app on your smartphone.
Direct download links:
We are sharing the direct links to the mobile apps below.
Mobile app features:
- Shop tjmaxx.com anytime & anywhere
- Manage your TJX Rewards® Credit Card account
- Add gift cards & TJX Rewards® Certificates to your profile
- Pay in-store with your TJX Rewards® Credit Card using the app
- Find your nearest T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post stores
How to register a new account?
If you want to make an online payment but do not have an online account then customers can register an account by following some easy steps.
- Visit the Synchrony login page and click the Register link OR
- Visit the new account registration page directly at https://tjx.syf.com/login/register.
- You will see an online form on the next screen.
- Please enter your account number and billing zip code and click the Continue button.
- Verify your account and complete the rest of the steps to create your new User ID and Password.
Your account registration process has been completed and you can log in and make a payment on your TJMaxx card bill.
For any type of payment-related help, please contact the customer service team through the below contact numbers.
- TJX Rewards Credit Card: 1-800-952-6133
- TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard: 1-877-890-3150
Frequently asked questions
Can I pay my TJX card bill in-store?
No, Currently you can not pay your card bill in-store. You will have to choose any other method such as payment through the official web portal or by calling to customer care number.
What are the extra charges for TJ Maxx card late payment?
Your payment deadline is 5 pm (ET) on the due date. If somehow you could not make your payment before the due date then you will have to pay the required penalty and interest charges if applicable.
Currently, the late fee penalty is $27, if it is the first time you missed a payment.
$38, if you have not paid at least a minimum payment one or multiple times in the last six billing cycles.
What are my Billing rights in case of a mistake in the billing statement?
If you find any mistake in your monthly statement then you got several billing rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act. and you can use them to request a correction in the statement.
Please write to Synchrony at the below address:
P.O. Box 965016, Orlando, FL 32896-5016
and share the below information
-Your name and account number.
-The amount of the suspected error in Dollars.
-Information about the error.
How can I check my Bill details?
All customers get their monthly statements through electronic communication such as email or online accounts.
All billing details such as the required due amount, minimum payment, transaction details, etc will be available for customers.
Please log in to your account and check your monthly statement.
Can I change my payment bank account?
Yes, you can anytime add a new payment bank account to make a one-time payment or recurring payments.
Can I get a paper copy of my monthly statement?
All TJX customers receive their electronic statements through an email or online account.
customers can also request a paper copy of their monthly statement by calling the customer service phone number which is written on the back of their credit card.
How to avoid a late payment penalty?
Please make a payment before 5 PM (ET) on the payment due date to avoid late penalty charges. If you are using the Mail payment option, please ensure that it will reach the payment address before 5 pm on the due date. Payments received after 5 pm (ET) on the due date will be credited on the next day.
Can I make a prepayment?
Yes, you can make a prepayment on your credit card bill. It is useful in case you have a balance due on your card that will incur interest, prepayment will help to reduce the interest charges of the previous balance.
How much minimum payment I will have to pay?
There are three situations where we will have to pay the different minimum payments that are calculated according to the below-mentioned criteria.
i-Cardholders will have to pay a $27 minimum payment every month.
ii-The minimum payment will be $38 if you have not paid the minimum payment in one or more last billing cycles.
iii-Minimum payment will be the sum of:
a. Any past due amounts PLUS
b. 1% of new statement balance PLUS
c. Any late payment fees PLUS
d. Interest charged PLUS
e. Any due amount in case of a special promotional purchase.