Check the complete Payment guide to pay the Forever 21 credit card bills in this article. What are different payment methods such as online payment, Phone payment, and Comenity’s Easy Pay?
What are the payment penalties and interest charges? Find all updated details through step-by-step processes.
Table of contents:
- Forever 21 credit card bill payment methods
- Late/Returned payment penalty and interest rate?
- Customer Service
Complete payment guide:
Forever 21 credit card bill payment methods
Forever 21 has a partnership with Comenity Bank and Comenity Bank offers two credit cards to Forever 21 customers.
- Forever 21 credit card – Can be used only at Forever 21 stores or on the website.
- Forever 21 visa card – Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
If you are a Forever 21 customer and currently using any one of these cards, you must pay your monthly bill on time. There are multiple ways customers can make a payment. We are sharing all information related to all available payment methods below.
Currently, the Below-mentioned payment methods are available for customers to pay their credit card bills.
- Pay through an online website
- Recurring payment
- Payment by Mail
- Payment through the mobile app
- Phone payment
- Forever 21 easy pay
i-Pay Through Official Comenity Website:
Customers can log in to their online account and pay the required bill. Online payment is the easiest method that customers can use through a self-service portal. Online registration on the official website is required to use the online payment facility.
Please follow the below steps to make a one-time online payment.
- The first step is to visit the official website. Visit the Comenity Forever 21 account page or the Comenity Forever 21 Visa account page. Click the Comenity account link related to your credit card.
- Login to your account and visit the payment section through your account dashboard page.
- In the payment section, you can check the due amount on your credit account.
- Start the payment process and enter the payment amount from minimum payment, full statement balance, and custom amount.
- Select your Bank account to make a payment. Add a Bank account as a payment method if it is the first time you are using the online facility.
- Select a payment date.
- Finally, review all details and finish the bill payment process.
If you make the online payment before 5 PM then it will be posted to your account on the same day.
The above online payment method will be used for a one-time payment. If you want to make recurring payments then you will have to enroll in the Automatic Payment plan. This facility is available for all Forever 21 customers.
After enrolling in the Automatic payment, the payment will be debited automatically from your Bank account every month on the due date and there is no need to track the due date every month.
Please check the below-given steps to enroll in the Automatic Payment plan.
- First of all, visit the official Comenity Forever 21 account page or the Comenity Forever 21 Visa account page according to your credit card type.
- Login to your account by using your login credentials.
- Go to the payment section and select the automatic payment option.
- In the Automatic Payment settings, you will have to select the amount you want to pay through automatic payment, Bank account you want to use.
- Enter other information if required.
- Review the automatic payment plan details.
- Finally, finish the enrollment process.
After the enrollment, You will get a notice for the successful enrollment in the automatic payment plan.
iii-Payment by Mail:
Customers can Mail their check or money order to the payment address mentioned below. Please note that the Mail will take at least 7 days to reach the payment address.
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659450
San Antonio, TX 78265
- Please check your monthly billing statement and look for the payment coupon. Send this payment coupon along with the check or money order.
- If there is no payment coupon then write your full name and account number on the check or money order so that the payment can be credited successfully.
- Please check all instructions on sending the Mail in the billing statement.
- Please verify the address from the payment address written in the statement.
- A post-dated check will not be considered a correct payment method.
Forever 21 customers can use the Phone payment facility with the help of the automated line. Customers can call the customer service number and pay their card bill anytime. Phone payment is a free service through an automated line and can be used 24/7.
Please call below contact numbers and use the options to make a payment.
|Forever 21 Visa||1-866-412-5563|
Please note that Comenity Bank also provides an expedited payment service through phone calls. A live agent will assist the customers during the payment process and payment will be posted immediately to the customers’ accounts.
Expedited phone payment is not free and a $15 fee will be charged for every transaction. Customers will get information about the service fees and they can cancel the expedited payment if they want.
v-Pay in the Forever 21 Store:
Customers can find the nearest Forever 21 store and pay their credit card bills. It’s a good idea to pay the credit card bill while purchasing your favorite products. After visiting the store, ask the customer care representative to pay your credit card bill.
Please keep ready your credit card account number and Bank information such as account number and routing number. Share the required information with the representative and your card bill will be credited to your account immediately.
vi-Pay Through comenity’s EasyPay:
Comenity Bank’s EasyPay service is becoming very popular due to its secure and quick payment facility. There is no need to log in anywhere and customers can directly make a payment on their credit card. Using EasyPay service is very easy and the payment process can be completed within minutes.
- Visit the official Comenity web page and click the EasyPay link located in the top menu.
- An online form will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Credit Card Account Number, ZIP code, and last four digits of your SSN.
- Click the Find my Account button and verify account details.
- After the verification, make the required payment by using the available online mode.
Direct links to access Comenity’s EasyPay service:
Please click the below links.
Note: Please note that all payments must be paid in United States Dollars only.
Late/Returned payment penalty and interest rate?
Late payment penalties and interest charges according to the applicable rates will be applied if a Forever 21 credit cardholder missed a payment. Currently, Comenity Bank advises customers to make at least the minimum monthly payment before 5 pm (ET) on the due date.
If customers issue a check or purchase a money order but the financial institution does not honor the payment then a returned payment penalty will be applied.
Late/Returned payment penalty and interest on the due balance will be added to the minimum payment of the next billing cycle.
Current charges and interest details:
|Card type||APR for purchases||Minimum interest charge||Late/Returned payment penalty|
|Forever 21 credit card||29.99%||$2||Up to $41|
|Forever 21 visa card||27.24%||$2||Up to $41|
Other charges applicable for Forever 21 Visa cards only:
- APR for Balance Transfers – 26.99%.
- APR for Cash Advances – 29.24%
- Balance transfer fee – Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash advance fee – Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
How to avoid a late penalty?
Customers can take several steps to avoid late or returned payment penalties and associated interest charges.
Enroll in the recurring payment service:
Customers must enroll in the recurring payment plan. It will help to make monthly payments on time and avoid the possibility of late payments.
Forever 21 Customers can schedule their payment 30 days in advance. Payment will be paid through your Bank account on the scheduled day and you will not get any type of penalty.
Enable payment-related alerts:
If a customer enables payment-related text and email alerts then the due date and payment-related notification will be received on the customer’s mobile or email address. It will remind you about the payment date and help to avoid a late penalty.
Maintain enough funds:
Please check your Bank balance and ensure that you have sufficient funds to make the credit card payment. If a customer has set up the automatic payment plan or scheduled payment but there are not enough funds in the customer’s bank account then deposit the required funds in your bank account before the due date.
In case of any payment-related issue, please take customer service help through the below-mentioned contact details.
|Forever 21 Visa||1-866-412-5563|
Customer service mail address:
Please write your payment-related questions or inquiries to the below address. Don’t forget to include your name, account number, phone number, and email address in the mail.
Comenity Capital Bank,
PO Box 183003,
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
|Link type||Forever 21 credit card|
|Forever 21 comenity account page||d.comenity.net/forever21|
|Comenity EasyPay web page||https://d.comenity.net/easypay/forever21/welcome|
|Link type||Forever 21 visa|
|Forever 21 visa comenity account page||d.comenity.net/forever21visa|
|Comenity EasyPay web page||https://d.comenity.net/easypay/forever21visa/welcome|
What is the current late and returned fee?
Currently, the late and returned payment penalty is up to $41 for both Forever 21 and Forever 21 Visa credit cards. Penalties will be $30 if the customer missed a payment the first time but for further occurrences of missed payments in the next six billing cycles, the late/returned payment penalty will be $41.
How can I check the billing amount I have to pay?
Forever 21 customers can check their monthly statement if they want to know a complete overview of their billing, different types of charges, monthly payments, minimum payments, etc. Customers can check their statements by logging in to their Comenity account.
If customers have opted to receive a paper copy of the statement then check your paper copy for billing-related details.
Can I pay through a Bank outside the U.S.?
Currently, the payments will be accepted only if made through a Bank located in the United States.
Can I withdraw cash from my Forever 21 credit card?
Customers can withdraw cash if they have a Forever 21 Visa credit card. A PIN will be required to withdraw cash from the ATM. If customers don’t have the PIN then they can call the customer service team and request a PIN for their credit card.
Customers can also use the checks given to them by Comenity Bank to withdraw cash.
Please note that the cash advances will incur interest charges at a rate of 29.24% per annum and all the applicable amount and interest charges will be added to the monthly billing statement.
How does the Forever 21 visa credit card Balance Transfer work?
Forever 21 Visa credit card offers a balance transfer facility to its customers. Customers can transfer the balance of other credit cards to the Forever 21 Visa card. Currently, the interest rate for the Balance Transfer is 26.99%.
Customers will have to pay all required balances along with the interest charges in the next billing cycles and all the charges will be available in the monthly billing statement.