How to log in to Cintas Partner Connect and enroll in the benefits available to you? What are the different services available through the Cintas Partner connect portal and how new employees can take the maximum out of them? Check all details and the latest updates in this article.
Cintas Partner Connect login procedure
If you want to enroll in the Cintas benefits or want to check the status or manage your account then you will have to log in to your online account.
There are some basic requirements that must be followed in order to access your account securely.
- You must have your user ID and password for login purposes. If you are a new employee then you must register first and create a new User ID and password (the registration process is given below).
- Only use a trusted and secure device to access the partner connect accounts.
- An uninterrupted internet connection must be available.
- You must have the correct URL to open the official partner connect portal.
To login to your Partner Connect account please follow the below steps.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Open the official website
Visit the official partner connect website homepage at partnerconnect.cintas.com.
Open the login form
On the homepage, you will see many links and information about the benefits. Click the Log On link located at the top right corner or click the Log On to Partnerconnect link. A login page will appear on the next screen. You can also directly access this login page through https://digital.alight.com/cintas/ URL.
Login to the portal
Now you can easily log in by entering your user ID, and password and click the Log On button. You will see your partner connect employee dashboard after successful login.
How to recover your User ID and Password?
There might be chances that you have forgotten your User ID or Password. If you are also facing login related then there is a facility available to recover both. Please check the below steps.
Step 1: Open the partner connect login page.
Step 2: Click the Forgot User ID or Password? link located below the Log On button. An identity verification form will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Your identity must be verified in order to change your password or recover your User ID. Enter the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) or SIN (Social Insurance Number), Date of birth, and click the Continue button.
The system will verify your account information according to the information you have entered and provide you with further information to recover your User ID and Password. You can easily recover your User ID and Password after the account verification.
Cintas Partner Connect Login through the Alight Mobile app?
Employees can also download the Alight Mobile app to log in to their Partner Connect account. Through the Alight Mobile app, employees will get some extra functionality such as secure login by using fingerprint scan, facial recognition (FaceID for Apple Devices), etc.
How to download the mobile app?
- Open the Cintas Partner Connect portal in a mobile browser.
- Move down this page. You will see Android and iOS app links at the footer of this website.
- Click on the app link according to your device.
- A new app page will open in the Google play store or Apple app store.
- Click the Install link to download the app on your mobile device.
You may also download the mobile app through the below given direct links.
How to set up the app?
- Once downloaded, open the Alight app on your smartphone.
- Search and select your company.
- Now enter your User ID and Password to log in. you will receive an access code on the registered mobile number.
- Enter this access code to verify your account.
- After the verification set up the Fingerprint or Facial recognition login facility according to the on-screen instructions.
Now, whenever you open your app you can use your fingerprint or facial scan to log in to your partner connect portal.
How to register a new account?
If you are a new employee then you must register online to access or enroll in your benefits program available by Cintas. The registration process is very easy and takes a few minutes to complete. Please have a look at the below steps.
- Open the Partner connect login page.
- Click the New User link available on the login form. An identification form will appear on the screen.
- Complete your verification by entering your SSN and Date of birth. After the verification, a registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out this registration form and create a new User ID and Password. Also, create three security questions and write the answers which you can remember easily. These answers will help you to recover your account in the future.
How to find the Partner Connect URL of your company?
If you don’t know the correct URL of the Partner Connect portal of your organization then you can search that online. Please have a look at the below steps.
- Open the Alight website.
- Move down the page and click the Find your HR website link located at the footer. Alternatively, visit the direct link https://www.alight.com/find-your-hr-website.
- Enter your company name in the search form and click the search icon or press Enter on the keyboard.
- Partner connect login link will be shown below the search form.
- Click this link to open the login form, enter your user ID and password and access your benefits portal.
How to enroll in your benefits?
Employees will get different types of health and insurance benefits online through the Partner Connect portal. Once you have registered successfully and created a new User Id and Password, you can enroll yourself in the benefits offered by Cintas.
- Open the partner connect portal and log in by using your login credentials.
- Visit the Enroll in your New Hire Benefits section.
- Click the Research & Enroll link and provide all required information.
- Finally, click the Complete Enrollment link to finish your Enrollment process.
All new employees will be automatically enrolled in the 401 (k) plan after three months of service and a 3% salary will be invested. Employees can also make changes to their contribution and investment in the Partners’ Plan 401(k) Account.
Employees can access the below resources after login on to the portal.
• See your current coverage.
• Get plan details.
• Add or change your beneficiaries.
• Manage your Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
If you have a question that needs a direct response, please contact the Cintas Service Center.
|Outside the United States||1-847-883-0477|
If you want to speak to a representative related to your Benefits, Payroll, and Human resources, enter your Partner/Employee ID and Password, and then press *0.