What is Bangor Payroll and how employees can log in and access their ESS portal bangor.evolutionpayroll.com? What are the features and benefits of this portal? Check all important information and updates in this article.
Bangor Payroll ESS
Bangor Payroll is an HR Payroll product developed by the Bangor Savings Bank. It is offered to clients as a payroll and ESS (Employee Self-Service) solution. All employees who are assigned to manage their official work through the Bangor ESS can log in to the portal through their login credentials and access all available services.
Bangor ESS helps employees to manage their day-to-day work, check schedules and prepare for upcoming job tasks, check pay slips and the number of hours worked, apply for leave through the online facility in ESS, view the latest news and announcements, and securely communicate with the HR department.
Let’s check out how to access the Employee Self-Service portal and available services.
How to log in and access Bangor Payroll ESS?
Access your ESS portal anytime and manage your account with the help of the below information.
In order to access your Employee Self-Service account, you must follow some login requirements before proceeding to the login process.
- You must visit the correct web URL of the Bangor ESS portal.
- Employees must arrange their username and password which is required to access their account.
- Internet availability will be required at the time of login.
- A secure device having a secure and modern browser installed on it will be required.
Please decide which type of device you want to use to access your Bangor Payroll ESS portal. You can use a mobile device or laptop, desktop, etc. There are different versions of the Payroll login. If you are using a mobile device then you will have to open the mobile version of the Bangor Payroll Employee Self-Service portal.
Desktop or laptop login:
- Open a web browser on your desktop and visit the official Bangor website https://www.bangor.com/.
- Click the “Login” link located at the top right corner.
- On the login page, you will see a drop-down menu to select the different Bangor login options.
- Select the “Bangor Payroll Logins” option from the list.
- You will be redirected to the Bangor Payroll web page. You can also visit this page directly at https://www.bangor.com/payroll/logins.
- Click the “Bangor Payroll Self-Serve” link from the available options.
- On the next page, you will find an employee self-service login page.
- Now employees just have to enter their Username and Password and press the Sign In button to access their ESS accounts.
Bangor Payroll login on the mobile browser
If you are using a mobile device and want to access your account through your mobile browser then a more simplified version of the Bangor Payroll is available that is made specifically for smaller devices such as mobile phones. It is more convenient and easy to access. Please follow the below steps to access your account.
- Visit the Bangor Payroll login page https://www.bangor.com/payroll/logins.
- Click the Bangor Payroll Self-Serve link.
- On the next page, click the “Take me to the mobile version of this website” link located on the login page.
- You will see a simple mobile login interface (as shown below).
- Now enter your Username and Password and access your account.
Bangor Payroll ESS direct login link
There is no need to follow the login process to access your Bangor Payroll account. Employees can visit the direct ESS login link at https://bangor.evolutionpayroll.com/ess and access their account by entering their login credentials.
How to reset the Payroll ESS password?
Sometimes employees forget their passwords and use the wrong password to log in. It leads to a wrong password error. It may even block the ESS account if the wrong password is entered multiple times by the employee. To resolve this issue, a password reset facility has been included and can be accessed through the login page.
- Open the Bangor Payroll login page by following the above-given steps.
- On the login page click the I forgot my password link.
- On the next page enter your username and press the submit button.
- Your username will be verified by the system and accordingly, you will get an email including a password reset link.
- You can create a new password by clicking the password reset link in your email.
New user registration in Bangor Payroll
If you are visiting the ESS portal for the first time, you will have to register a new account first and after that, you will be able to access your account. You can make a new Username and Password through the registration process. Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the login page of the Bangor Payroll.
- Click the New User Registration link.
- You will find a registration page on the next screen (as shown below).
- Set up your credentials by entering your new Username and Password.
- Provide Pay information such as Company code, SSN, Check number, and Current total earnings.
- Pay information can be found on the pay statement or you will have to contact the HR department for this information.
- Click the Register Me button after entering all required details.
- Complete any other steps and finish your registration process.
Now that you have created your login credentials, you can easily access your account.
Bangor Time & Attendance Tracking
Time & Attendance is another important feature of the Bangor Payroll suit. It can be purchased as an addon with your Payroll Self-Service business suit. Time and Attendance help clients to process employees’ payroll easily and early through as all the tracking information is available to the HR department. Bangor is using the latest cloud-based time card and punch technology to Track and manage punches, time cards, time-off requests, etc.
Some of the features are mentioned below.
- Employee time off requests and manager schedules are conveniently managed in one central location.
- The system offers an easy-to-read overview of employee clock-ins and clock-outs.
- Time cards can be effortlessly edited or approved by managers.
- It helps in generating attendance and sharing on-time reports.
- Helps to manage staff and create their schedules.
- The system can be tailored to meet the unique needs of each client.
Bangor Payroll Helpline
Phone number: For Payroll & Tax related help, please call 1-800-471-3300 (Toll-Free).
Email: [email protected]
|Bangor Payroll login page||https://www.bangor.com/payroll/logins|
|Evolution Payroll login page||https://bangor.evolutionpayroll.com/hcm|
|Bangor Payroll ESS mobile login page||https://bangor.evolutionpayroll.com/ess#/mobile/login|
|Access Webclock with BangorTime.||https://clock.payrollservers.us/?wl=bangortime.payrollservers.us#/clock/web/login|
|Bangortime Supervisor login||https://bangortime.payrollservers.us/pg/Login.aspx|
|HR Support Center login page||https://bangor.myhrsupportcenter.com/users/sign_in|
About Bangor Savings Bank
Bangor offers different types of software suits and applications related to Human Resource Management. Their Payroll related products such as Payroll Services & Tax Management, HR & Compliance Admin Solutions, Time & Attendance Tracking, etc provide a great facility and convenience to their clients.
These products help to perform day-to-day operations effectively and smoothly and also help employees to improve their productivity. Bangor Payroll and ESS solutions are great tools to manage employees and administrative tasks.
Finally, please share your views on this article and also share it through the below links.