How to login to the www.EBTEdge.com cardholder portal and mobile app and check your EBT card balance? How to register and create a new account? How to activate your EBT card and access customer service? How to download the Android and iOS apps? Check every updated information in this article.
EBTEdge Cardholder Portal
EBT Edge cardholder portal is an online portal developed by FIS Global for United States citizens. It is specifically designed to provide benefits and all important information to customers offered by the state and federal government programs.
Other than EBTEdge, there are many EBT cardholder systems available in the market and ConnectEBT is also one of them which is developed by Conduent Inc.
If customers are getting assistance through any benefits program such as SNAP, TANF, WIC, or child care benefits, they can log in to their cardholder portal and access their account. All important EBT-related information is accessible 24/7.
EBTEdge Mobile app
EBTEdge mobile app has been developed by the FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. Mobile apps are available for both Android and iOS-based smartphones. It’s a completely free application and offers all the EBT services and information that the online cardholder portal provides.
Customers can log in to their accounts and access the required information. The benefits of the mobile app are that it is easily accessible and customers can access their accounts anytime. Customers can use the mobile app anywhere as long as they have access to the internet.
How to download the EBTEdge mobile app?
There are different ways to download official mobile apps.
1-Download from the official website:
Links to official mobile apps are available on the FIS Global website. Please check the below steps to download the apps.
- Visit the official FIS Global mobile app page
- Move down the web page, you will see mobile app links for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Click the app links to download the app according to the operating system of your mobile app.
2-Download from the store apps:
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store application on your smartphone.
- Search for “ebtedge” in the store.
- Find the official app developed by Fidelity National Information Services Inc”.
- Click the Install link to download the app.
3-Direct download links:
We are sharing the official links to download the app. Just click the link and download the apps.
|Mobile OS||Download link||Current Version||Required OS|
|Android||EBTEdge Android app||3.6||Android version 7.0 or later|
|iOS||EBTEdge iOS app||2.1.2||iOS version 11.0 or later|
If you have an EBT account then you can log in and manage your account. Before login in, please check the below requirements that will help you to access your account securely.
- Cardholders must have their account user id and password.
- The correct URL of the official website is required or cardholders must have the official mobile app on their smartphone.
- If you don’t have an account then first create a new account.
- The device you are using must be secure and personal.
- A good internet connection is required for a seamless login experience.
- All browsers, applications, etc must be updated.
The above recommendations are very useful for secure login. Let’s move on to the different login methods.
There are two ways to access your EBTEdge account.
- Login to the cardholder portal
- Login to the mobile app
1-Login to the EBTEdge cardholder portal
Please check the below steps to log in to the official web portal.
- Visit the official EBTEdge cardholder portal.
- You will find different login links on the homepage (check the image below).
- Click the Cardholder Login link. It will open the cardholder login page (as shown below).
- You can log in to your account by entering your user id and password and clicking the Login button.
2-Login to the EBTEdge mobile app
If you have downloaded the official mobile app then you can follow the below login steps.
- Open the mobile app by clicking the new app icon on your smartphone screen.
- A login page will appear on the mobile screen (as shown below).
- Enter your user id and password and tap the Login button to access your account.
You can set up a PIN after first-time login. This PIN is required to log in further instead of your password.
If you are using the mobile app, you can enable a fingerprint scan login or facial scan login facility. After the setup, you can simply log in by just scanning your fingerprint or face.
EBTEdge sign up
If you don’t have an account then you can register online to create a new account. Accounts can be created through both the online portal and mobile app.
Registration through the cardholder portal:
- Visit the official EBTEdge website and click the cardholder login link.
- On the next screen, click the register here link on the login page.
- You will see an account registration form on the screen.
- Fill out this registration form and create your new user id and password.
- In the next step, you will have to set up security questions that you can easily remember.
- These security questions will help you to reset your password and recover your locked account.
- In the next step, you will have to link your EBT card to your account.
- Identity verification is required in the card-linking process.
After following all the above steps, you can easily create a new account.
Registration through the mobile app:
- Download the mobile app and open it on your smartphone.
- On the login screen, tap the register here link.
- The rest of the steps are similar to registration through the online portal.
All EBT cardholders will get many useful services that they can use after login into their account. Some of the important benefits and services are mentioned below. Please have a look.
- Deposit History: Access your SNAP deposit through your account.
- Transaction History: Check your account history and see the transactions done by you.
- Benefits Schedule: Easily check your benefits schedule after login into your account.
- Find the nearest retailer: Use the locator tool to find the nearest retailers that accept SNAP benefits and their Google MAP location.
- Manage PIN: Easily manage your PIN online. Create a new PIN if required.
- Online access: There is no need to call customer service every time you need any information, just open your mobile app and find whatever you are looking for.
You can lock your card anytime if you lost your card or if you think your PIN or other information has been compromised. It will help any unauthorized access to your account.
Change your PIN whenever you want.
Use this option to replace your old card and get a new card if your card is not working.
24/7 help is available through the Help Center option. Get assistance anytime you need it.
- When you open your app, you will see your account summary.
- Below the account summary, you will find links to different account services.
- After that, you will find the account information section where you can see your available balance as of the current date.
- You can see pending items and posted transactions.
- You will also find the benefit summary section where you can see the benefit expiry date and the food items list you have purchased.
www ebtedge com balance
There are many ways to check the EBT card balance. We are sharing how you can check the balance
Customers can log in to their account through the online cardholder portal www.ebtedge.com or mobile app and view the current balance in the account information section. Customers will get real-time account balance data. Their balance will be updated as soon as customers make any transaction or get their monthly benefits.
Customers can also use the below-mentioned alternative methods to check their account balances.
- Visit any nearest ATM that allows EBT card transactions and perform a balance inquiry.
- Customers can check their last receipt to view their available balance.
EBTEdge customer service
For any type of help related to your EBT card, please call the helpline number written on the back side of your EBT card.
Email support: Customers can also write their issues to [email protected].
|The mobile app download page on the FIS Global website||https://www.fisglobal.com/en/ebtedgemobile|
|EBTEdge cardholder portal||https://www.ebtedge.com/|
|EBTEdge registration page||https://cardholder.ebtedge.com/chp/index.html#?requestPage=register|
|User Admin Login||https://www.efunds.com/|
|Name of the portal and app||ebtEDGE|
|Developed by||FIS Global|
|Developed for||Multiple states of the United States|
|Supported language||English, Español, Kreyòl Ayisyen, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish|
|Purpose||To provide SNAP or TANF, WIC, or child care benefits to state residents|
|Beneficiary||All eligible customers|
Which states can use the EBTEdge application?
Citizens residing in the below-mentioned states can use the EBT application to access their accounts.
Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virgin Islands, Vermont, West Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
How can I activate my EBTEdge card?
Before using your EBT card, you will have to activate it first. If you just received your card then you can register a new account on the EBTEdge portal or mobile app.
The registration process is available in this article. After that, you have to create a new PIN for your EBT card. The activation process will be completed after creating a PIN.
New customers can also call the customer service number written on the back of their card and create a new PIN with the help of the automatic dialer.