All B&H Payboo Photo Credit Card users can read this article to check the login and Payment process. How to register an online account and activate your credit card?
What is B&H Payboo Photo Credit Card?
Payboo credit card is a store card that can be used on the B&H website, on B&H mobile app, in NYC SuperStore, or by phone payment. This is not Visa or Mastercard so customers can not use it outside B&H. Payboo has recently partnered with Comenity Capital Bank which is the issuer and servicer of Payboo credit cards. All accounts and related terms & conditions are managed by Comenity.
- This card comes without any annual fee.
- Get Instant savings benefits or a Special Financing facility if made any purchase with your credit card.
- Instant benefits will be equal to the tax you paid while purchasing through Payboo credit card in the qualifying states only.
In the special financing facility, cardholders will not be entitled to pay interest.
|6 Months||$199||No interest if all amount paid in full|
|12 Months||$599||No interest if all amount paid in full|
Currently, a maximum of 12 months of financing facility is available but you may also get more than 12 months of financing facility from time to time.
Fee & charges:
|APR for Purchases||29.99%|
|APR for a balance transfer||N/A|
|APR for Cash Advances||N/A|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$2|
|Balance transfer fee||N/A|
|Cash Advance fee||N/A|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||N/A|
|Late Payment penalty||Up to $41|
|Returned Payment penalty||Up to $41|
- No Visa or Mastercard facility.
- Available to use only at B&H.
- Purchase APR is very high.
B&H Payboo Credit Card login
All customers can open the official website and log in to their account by using their login credentials. After login, all important services will be available through your account dashboard page. Before login, customers must fulfill the below-mentioned requirements.
- Customers must arrange the valid login URL of the official Payboo Comenity account.
- Customers must register on the Comenity website and have their login username and password.
- Only trusted and personal devices and the latest and most secure browsers are recommended to access your account.
Steps to log in:
Step 1: First of all, customers can open the official Comenity Payboo web page.
Step 2: On the home page, the login form is invisible and customers can click the Sign In link located just below the top menu to make it visible (as shown below).
Step 3: In this login form, customers will have to enter their username and password. After that customers can access their account by clicking the Sign In button.
Username and password recovery process
If a customer forgets his username or password or both then he can use the online facility to recover both. Please check the below account recovery process.
- Visit the Comenity Payboo account homepage and click the Sign In link to make the login form visible.
- On the login form, click the Forgot username password link to open the account recovery form.
- On the next page, enter your credit card account information and click the Find My Account button.
- After the verification, customers will get the on-screen instructions to recover the login username and password.
B&H Payboo credit card registration process.
Register an online account and get access to the below-mentioned facilities.
- View your account summary, balance, transaction details, and history.
- View your statement and download them on your device.
- Pay your credit card bill online and enroll in the automatic payment service.
- Manage account and security-related alerts.
- Edit your profile online.
- Report lost or stolen credit cards and request an increase in credit limit.
- Visit the Payboo Comenity account page and click the Register Now link on the top right side.
- Enter credit card information and click the Find My Account button.
- After the account verification, you will see an online registration form on the screen.
- Fill out this registration form by providing all personal details and a new username and password.
- After finishing the registration process, use your newly created username and password to log in and start using all available services.
B&H Payboo Credit Card Payment
There are different options available to pay your credit card bill. Please check the below details.
There are several ways to pay your bill directly to Comenity Capital Bank.
Online payment: Online payment is the most convenient and easy option for all customers if they are familiar with online activities. Just visit the Comenity Payboo website and log in by using your username and password. After that pay your card bill through the Payment option in your account dashboard. You will have to add a checking account to your payment options. You can also schedule your payment for a later date.
Phone payment: Customers can call customer service number 1-866-292-5123 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) to pay their credit card bill through an automated dialer. You will have to use your checking account information for making a phone payment. An expedited payment option is also available through a customer service agent by paying a $15 fee for each transaction.
Payment by Mail:
Customers can send their payment checks or money orders at the below-mentioned Comenity address.
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 650967
Dallas, TX 75265-0967
Note: All payments must be paid before 5 pm on the due date to avoid any late payment penalty.
How to Apply?
All customers can apply for a new credit card online on the official website. Please check the online application process given below.
Step 1: Visit the official B&H website and click the Payboo / Financing link available at the footer of the website.
Step 2: On the credit card page, click the Apply Now button to start your online application process. You will see a B&H account login form in a pop-up.
Step 3: A B&H account is required to apply for a credit card. Just enter your email address and password of your B&H account to log in or click the Create an Account link to create a new B&H account.
Step 4: After login, you can fill out the online application form and submit it to Comenity Capital Bank for the verification and approval process.
After the approval, you will receive your new credit card through Mail but you can start purchasing through your credit card just after the approval of your credit card.
B&H Payboo Credit Card Customer Service
A dedicated customer service team is available to resolve credit card holders’ issues. Please call Contact Comenity Capital Bank at 1-866-292-5123 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Comenity Capital Bank,
PO Box 183003,
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
|B&H Payboo Comenity account||https://comenity.net/bhphoto|
|Credit card activation page||https://d.comenity.net/activation/bhphoto/pub/activate/Activate.xhtml|
|Account registration page||https://d.comenity.net/ac/bhphoto/public/registration|
|B&H Payboo credit card Sign-in||https://d.comenity.net/bhphoto/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml|