Check all details about the Telangana SSMMS sand booking portal, How to book sand online? How to register vehicles and all other important details in this post.
After reading this post completely you will get all details about how to book sand through the Telangana sand portal, How to track sand orders, how to apply for bulk sand order online, etc
What is SSMMS?
Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System also known as TS sand booking SSMMS portal developed by the Telangana state mineral development corporation (TSMDC) for the effective and transparent sand sale and online tracking of orders.
Now after launching this portal all citizens can book sand online through this portal without visiting the physical office of the TSMDC sand. It’s a great initiative by the Telangana government and digitizing the sand sale will provide a hassle-free and fast service in Telangana state.
The primary objective to launch the SSMMS portal is to provide a transparent and fast digital platform for the sand sale and monitoring in Telangana state. Sand sale management and monitoring system has achieved almost all objectives after the launching and currently providing easy and faster doorstep services online which ultimately helps the common citizens.
Check Tnreginet portal Karnataka details
There are many benefits associated with the this online sand sale platform.
Benefits to common citizens:
- Now all citizens can take the benefit of a digital platform and access all the services through the internet.
- Previously everyone used to visit the TSMDC office for the booking of the sand. Now we can easily book a sand order online by using our smartphone.
- It is also helping the government to stop the illegal sale of sand in Telangana and ultimately increasing the government’s revenue.
- Customers can easily check the order status online.
- Availability of the stock at any stockyard is available online on this portal.
- By stopping the illegal activities in rivers now it is also helping the environment.
- The quality of the sand sold by the government is also better.
- Government sand price is also cheapest. Now people can get good quality sand at the cheapest price.
Benefits to government:
- Now government employees can easily track all sand orders online through the SSMMS platform.
- Approval and tracking are very easy now with the help of the digital platform.
- Now employees can easily share all important information through this portal such as stock availability at any stockyard, Delivery related confirmation, etc.
|Name of the portal||Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System|
|Department||Department of Industries & Commerce|
|Developed by||Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC)|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Telangana state|
|Objective||To provide a hassle-free, transparent, and effective sand sale solution|
|Services||Online sand booking|
Bulk sand booking
Features and services
After launching the SSMMSS portal various services can be availed online through this portal. Please have a look at the different features and the services offered by this portal.
- Online registration on the website
- Online vehicle registration
- Checking the status of the customer and vehicle registration
- Tracking of the online orders
- Tracking of the interstate orders
- Online sand booking facility
- Bulk sand booking facility
- Daily update about any kind of issues or information
- List of blocked vehicles
- The option of the department employee login
- Daily update about the number of stockyards and stock quantity
- GPS Tracking
How to book sand online Telangana
SSMMS Telangana sand booking online is a very easy process now and can be completed by following the below-given steps.
- Customer registration on the website
- Registration of the vehicle
- Book sand online
- Wait for the order approval
- Online payment and delivery
These are the five simple steps for the telangana sand booking. Lets have a look at the detailed information related to each step given above.
Customer registration on the portal
This is the first step for the online sand booking and customers must have below information ready for the registration.
- A valid and working mobile number
- Aadhar card details
- A working email id
Now you may proceed for the customer registration. Please check the below-given steps.
Step#1: Open the official website at sand.telangana.gov.in
Step#2: Now on the main page click on the Customer registration link
Step#3: On the next page customer will have to do mobile verification. Enter your mobile number and click on the Send OTP button. You will get a password on your mobile number. Enter this password in the given space.
Step#4: After the mobile verification process a new registration page will open where the customer can complete the online registration by providing all required information. Please check the below image for your reference.
On this page you can provide all asked details which we are also sharing below.
- District, Village, Mandal, Street, House No, Pincode
- Personal Email Id
- Aadhaar Number
- Enter a password and re-enter again in the next row.
- Select the terms & conditions check box and click on the Register button
After the registration you will have your User Id and password which you can use to login on the portal.
Registration of the Vehicle
Vehicle registration process is also similar to customer registration.
Information/ Documents required for the Vehicle registration:
- You must have your Vehicle RC for entering details in the vehicle registration form.
- A clear copy of the RC before starting the Vehicle registration. Copy of the RC will be uploaded on the portal.
- RC copy must be in a PDF file format only.
Now please follow the below steps.
Step#1: Go to the official website
Step#2: Now there is a Vehicle registration link under the Registration option in the homepage menu (check below image). Click on the Vehicle registration link to move to the vehicle registration process.
Step#3: On the next page customers can find an online vehicle registration form where all required information must be submitted carefully (check below image).
Please fill in all required details in the vehicle registration form which we are also sharing below.
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle No.
- Owner Name (As written in RC)
- Chassis No.
- Engine No.
- Address (As written in RC)
- Mobile Number
Step#4: After filling in all the asked information Upload the PDF copy of the RC and enter the captcha code in the given space. Finally, click on the Register button to complete the registration of the Vehicle
Vehicle registration updation:
After the vehicle registration you will have to update your vehicle registration by uploading vehicle RC copy again on the portal. Vehicle updation can be easily done with the below steps.
- Open the home page of the official website.
- Navigate to Registrations> Vehicle registration updation.
- On the next page search your vehicle by entering your vehicle number, security code, and hit the “Search” button.
- On the next page upload the PDF file of vehicle RC copy.
Note: Please note that the RC copy must be clear otherwise your vehicle will be banned. It happens if we take a picture of the RC from mobile phone. For a clear copy, You are advised to scan the RC from a scanner and convert it in to pdf file.
SSMMS login and book sand online
After completing the customer registration and vehicle registration part customers can start the online sand booking process. To book the sand online customers can log in on the official portal. Please check the steps given-below for sand booking ts.
Step#1: Open the SSMMS login page.
Step#2: On the home page an Online Sand Booking link is given on the right sidebar. Please click on this link to start the sand booking ts process.
Step#3: Customers will be prompted to a new login page. Login by using your login credentials which you got at the time of the customer registration process.
Step#4: After successful login, customers will see a booking page where different types of booking-related information must be provided.
Step#5: Provide all information related to your order and submit the application.
Wait for the order approval
After sending an application for the sand booking Telangana, it will be verified by the TS MDC staff. If everything is fine then your sand order will be approved and you may proceed with the payment
Online Payment and delivery
After the order confirmation you can complete the sand payment online through the portal.
- After logging in click on my Applications link and check if your order is approved or not.
- If the order is approved then proceed to the online payment option.
- After the payment takes a printout of the fee receipt.
- After that add your registered vehicle to your order for the final delivery of your order.
NOTE: Payment must be done within 10 days after the approval of the order otherwise order will be cancelled.
Sometimes customers want to check if the order has been delivered or undelivered or what is the current status of their sand order. Telangana state mineral development corporation has provided a sand order tracking facility through the SSMMSS portal. There are different types of order tracking options available which are mentioned-below.
- Track your order
- Track your orders with Mobile/ Vehicle
- Inter state track order
- Inter state track order with Mobile/ Vehicle
(i)-Track your order
- Open the homepage of the official website
- Navigate to Tracking> Track your order
- A new page will open where you can easily track your sand order by entering your Order ID and captcha code
(ii)-Track your orders with mobile/ Vehicle
You may also track your order by using your mobile number or vehicle number
- Open the official website
- Now navigate to Tracking> Track your orders with Mobile/ Vehicles
- On the next page, you can track your order by entering your Mobile Number or Vehicle Number
(iii)-Inter state track order
Similarly customers can track the Inter state sand order.
- Go to the homepage of the official website
- Navigate to Tracking> Inter state track order
- On the next page Enter your order id and captcha code to track inter state order
(iv)-Tracking of Inter state orders with Mobile or Vehicle
Inter state order tracking can also be done by mobile or vehicle number.
- Open the official website
- Navigate to Tracking> Inter state orders with Mobile/ Vehicle
- On the new page, you can easily track inter-state orders by entering the Mobile number/ Vehicle Number.
Other important features
Apart from the registration and sand order people can take help of some other important features and information provided on this portal.
Information about Today’s quantity
Customers can find the daily quantity information through the main dashboard. Check the below-given steps to find tsmdc sand details.
- Open the homepage.
- You can find the Today’s quantity link on the right sidebar on the SSMSS portal homepage. Click on this link.
- On the next page, you will see some information related to the quantity for the current date. Here you will find the below-mentioned information on a daily basis.
- Quantity information updated daily multiple times such as 10 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM
If you are looking for the latest update regarding anything related to the sand order or ssmms software you can check that through the homepage.
- Open the official website.
- Click on the link “Latest Update” available on the right sidebar.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you will find important information and updates by the TS MDC officials related to
- Sand order
- Information about the availability of sand
- Stockyard status and release of the stock from any stockyard
- Loading or unloading information at any Stockyard
- Information about any technical issue in the SSMSS portal
- Information of the transporters who are interested in transportation of sand from any stockyard
- Information about the expired orders
- Payment related information or issues
Blocked Vehicles Information
Details about the Blocked Vehicles is also available on the SSMMS portal which can be accessed through the homepage.
- Visit the official Telangana sand portal
- On the right side, you can find “Blocked Vehicles” Click on this link.
- On a new page, you will find the information about the blocked vehicles
There is a facility available to login on to the SSMMS portal for the concerned department employees of the Telangana Mineral Development Corporation (TS MDC). Through the department login employees can perform the different official tasks on the portal such as updating the important information on the portal, Approval of the sand orders, registration, bulk orders, etc. Employees can login by the following steps.
- Open the official website
- Click on the “Department Login” link on the homepage
- After clicking on the department login link you will be redirected to a new department login page where you may log in by providing the below details
- User name
- Captcha code
Approved weight and road damage charges
Please have a look at the new weight and road damage charges given-below.
|Tyres||Quantity (TON)||Road Damage Charges|
Bulk sand order
If you have requirements in a large quantity then you may use the Bulk sand order facility provided through the SSMMS portal. This facility is especially for any big government or private project where a bulk amount of sand is required. There are different types of bulk sand orders you can apply for. You will have to register separately for all different types of bulk sand orders. Please check below the different types of registration options available on the portal.
- Registration for Govt works
- Registration for Private company/ Firm
- Registration for private individual
- Registration for 2 BHK
- Registration for Irrigation (KLIS works)
- Registration for Rythu Vedikas
We are sharing the bulk sand order process for Private company/ Firm.
Bulk sand order for Private company/ Firm
- Building permission letter
- Aadhaar card details of Authorized signatory
- PAN Card
- Company registration copy
- Approved building plan copy
- Application letter on company letterhead
Note: You must be 18 years above to apply for the bulk sand order.
Bulk sand order will be completed in two parts.
- (i)-Registration for the bulk sand order
- (ii)-login and order bulk sand online
(i)-Registration for the bulk sand order: Please check below the step-by-step process.
Step#1: Open the official website
Step#2: Now click on the “Application for Bulk Sand” link on the bottom of the right sidebar
Step#3: On the next page, you will get two options. Click on the “New User” button to register for bulk sand orders for a private firm.
Note: After the registration, you will have to again visit the same page and click on the Existing user link to login and place bulk sand order
Step#4: On the next page click on the “Registration for private company/ Firm” link.
Step#5: Now to proceed further you will have to verify your Aadhaar Number. Enter your Aadhaar Number and click on the “Send OTP” button.
Step#6: On the next page enter the OTP you receive on the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
Step#7: After the Aadhaar verification you will be redirected to a customer registration page where you can register for Private company bulk order.
On this registration please provide below details and make sure that all information is correct.
- Aadhaar signatory, Aadhaar number, mobile number
- Name of the company/ firm, District, Mandal, Village
- Street, House number, Pin code
- Company form/ registration number, GST Number, Email Id
After providing these details upload scan copy of the Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Firm registration copy. Enter your password and click on the “Register” button. Your User Id will be displayed on the computer screen and the password will be sent to your mobile number and email id. Please note down your user id.
After the successfully registration you may now proceed to order bulk sand for private company.
(ii)-login and order bulk sand online: After the user registration for a private company you can send a bulk order application. Please check the below-given steps.
Step#1: Open the official website and click on the “Application for Bulk Sand” link again.
Step#2: On the next page click on the “Existing User” option
Step#3: The user will be prompted to a login page. Login on the portal by using your User id and password you got after the registration.
Step#4: After the login click on the “New Application” link on the top menu
Step#5: Now a new application form for the bulk sand order will appear on the screen.
Please provide all required details in this bulk sand order application form such as
- Company details
- Work details
- Construction details
- Preferred stockyard details
- Construction site/ Delivery address details
- Upload relevant documents such as Building permission, Id proof of authorized signatory, Approved building plan, Application letter on company letterhead
Click on the “Submit” button to place an order. Your application id will be displayed on the screen. Please note down your bulk sand order application id.
Step#6: After that click on the “My Applications” link to check the status of the bulk sand order application.
If Application status is “Approved” then you may proceed for the next step.
Step#7: Now go to the Bulk order payment page and complete the online payment process for the approved application id. Select vehicle capacity and required sand quantity. Your total payable amount will be displayed on the screen.
Step#8: Select payment mode and pay the required amount online.
Step#9: After the payment verification by the TSMDC your order copy will be displayed under my orders page. Customer can print the sand order receipt for a successful payment
Step#10: Finally under the “My orders” tab customers can add their vehicles which they have already registered on the portal.
Note: Similarly customers can apply for bulk sand order for govt work, private individual, 2 BHK, Irrigation (KLIS works), and Rythu Vedikas
|Official website||Click here|
|Customer registration||Click here|
|Vehicle registration||Click here|
|Order tracking||Click here|
|Order tracking with vehicle or mobile number||Click here|
|Inter state order tracking||Click here|
|Inter state order tracking with vehicle or mobile number||Click here|
|Sand order report||Click here|
|Inter state sand order report||Click here|
|Stockyard details||Click here|
|Online sand bookings||Click here|
|Today’s quantities||Click here|
|Latest updates||Click here|
|Blocked vehicles details||Click here|
|Department login||Click here|
|Application for Bulk sand||Click here|
Frequently asked questions
Is GPS necessary for sand order?
Yes, All vehicles who are carrying the deliveries of sand orders in Telangana must enable the GPS device. Implementing GPS device is mandatory for any sand order.
How to find the vehicle location of TSsand order?
Tracking vehicle location is very easy now after implementing the GPS device. Kishma Systems Pvt. Ltd. has partnered with the Telangana state mineral development corporation (TSMDC) for the implementation of the GPS tracking system. Vehicle tracking through the GPS can be done through the official website.
Please check the below-given steps to track the location of the vehicle.
Step#1: Open the official website of Telangana sand.
Step#2: On the home page you can see a link for the “GPS Tracking” at the bottom of the page. Click on this link to start the tracking.
Step#3: A new page will appear on the screen where customers can perform the GPS tracking.
To track a GPS-enabled vehicle please enter the below-mentioned information.
After that click on the login button.
TS Sand booking ssmms helpline number?
There is a dedicated call center that is responsible to provide assistance if a customer is facing any kind of issue or if there is any order-related query. For any query, customers can call at 040-23323150.
What is TSMDC?
TSMDC is the shortened form of the Telangana state mineral development corporation Ltd. TSMDC comes under the “Industries and Commerce department” Telangana and responsible for the sand mining and sale for government and private work such as irrigation projects, Mission Bhagiratha, Mission Kakatiya, and the 2BHK housing program. Sand sale accounts for most of the revenue of TSMDC Telangana.
What kind of reports i will get on SSMMS portal?
Anyone can access the important reports related to the Sand order details and Interstate order details on the portal. You can also sort the report according to the Date range. Please check the below procedure.
1-Sand order report: For the sand order report you will have to follow the below-given steps.
Step#1: Open the homepage of the TSMDC sand order portal.
Step#2: Now navigate to the Report> Sand order details page from the top menu.
Step#3: You will see a new page where you can find the sand order details from a particular range of dates.
Step#4: Enter the From date, last date, and captcha code and click on the “Search” button. All reports will be displayed below the search form. In this report, you will find below-mentioned details
Total No. of Stockyards
Total No. of Orders
Sold Quantity (CuM)
2- Interstate report: Inter state order details are also accessible from the official web portal. The report can be checked by following the below steps.
Step#1: Open the official website.
Step#2: Now navigate to the Report> Interstate order details from the top menu
Step#3: You will be redirected to the Inter state order details page.
Step#4: You can check the report by entering the date range. You will find the below information related to the Inter state order details.
Total no. of orders
Quantity in Cum and TON
How to verify a customer registration?
Customers can easily verify their registration status through the registration verification facility available on the SSMMS web portal. If you have registered on the portal then the registration status can be checked by following the below steps.
Step#1: Open the official website in your web browser.
Step#2: Click on the “Customers registered list” link under the Registration tab on the main menu.
Step#3: Now on the new registration status check the page you can verify your registration by entering your mobile number, captcha code, and clicking the “Search” button.
Step#4: After clicking on the Search button you can check your verification status. The below-mentioned information will be displayed on the screen.
If the Registration status is verified then you have successfully registered on the SSMMS portal.