MyPatientchart org login | BJC Mychart Login | WashU Mychart Login. How to access the BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians patient portal? How to sign up and activate a new Mychart account? How to access patient services such as Bill Payment, View lab test results, schedule an appointment, communicate with the provider, etc.
Table of contents:
- What is the Mypatientchart portal?
How to access Mypatientchart.org
- A-Mypatientchart.org login requirements:
- B-Instructions for Accessing Mypatientchart account:
- C-Instructions for creating an account and activating a Mypatientchart account”
- D-Mypatientchart.org Login – Step-by-step guide:
- E-Mypatientchart.org login and account access issues Troubleshooting tips:
- F-Mypatientchart customer support
- Mypatientchart.org Mobile app login
- Features and benefits of Mypatientchart.org
- About BJC Healthcare and Washington University Physicians
What is the Mypatientchart portal?
Mypatientchart.org is also known as “BJC Mychart” and “WashU Mychart” is an online patient portal that is provided by BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians. It is a secure website that allows patients to access their electronic health records (EHRs) and communicate with their healthcare providers.
Through Mypatientchart.org, patients can view their test results, schedule appointments, review their medication lists, and view their medical history. The portal also allows patients to communicate with their healthcare providers through secure messaging.
Instead of managing different BJC Mychart and WashU Mychart portals, both healthcare organizations agreed to make a single patient portal through a partnership. The portal is designed to provide patients with easy and convenient access to their health information, as well as to improve communication and collaboration between patients and their healthcare providers.
The main objective to develop the Mypatientchart portal is given below.
- To provide patients with an easy and convenient way to access their electronic health records (EHRs) and to facilitate communication and collaboration between patients and their healthcare providers.
- To help healthcare providers to provide more accurate and coordinated care by providing access to manage patients’ health history.
- To review patients’ health information and manage their appointments online per their health information.
- To provide patients with a secure and convenient way to communicate with healthcare providers, discuss their health condition, and share their information with other healthcare providers.
- To empower patients by giving them proper access to their Electronic Health Records and a secure and easy communication method.
How to access Mypatientchart.org
If you want to access your health records, or any online service such as online appointments, prescription refills, view lab results, etc then you will have to log in to your account. Please check out the below steps for more information about account access.
A-Mypatientchart.org login requirements:
To access your Mypatientchart account, you must follow the below login requirements.
- An active Mypatientchart.org account: Patients must have an activated Mychart account. If you are a new patient then you will have to register and activate your account before logging in. You will receive account sign-up information after your first visit with your healthcare provider.
- Internet access: A good quality properly working internet connection will be required to access your patient portal.
- A secure device: A secure and trusted device will be required to access your Mychart account.
- Web browser: A secure and modern web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc must be installed on your device to access the BJC Mychart portal.
- An activation code: If you are a new patient then an activation code will be helpful and you can create a new Washu Mychart account within minutes.
- A valid email address: Patients will typically be required to provide a valid email address when creating an account. This email address will be used to verify the patient’s identity and to receive important account information, such as login credentials.
B-Instructions for Accessing Mypatientchart account:
You may follow the below steps to access your BJC Mychart or WashU Mychart account.
- Keep ready with your patient information.
- Register a new account.
- Login to your account with your new login credentials.
- Troubleshoot your login and account access issues
- Take help from customer service for any issue.
Let’s check out the registration process first and after that, we will proceed with the login process.
C-Instructions for creating an account and activating a Mypatientchart account”
All patients must create a new account to take advantage of the online services offered through the BJC and WashU patient portal. There are two ways a patient can register an account.
- Registration through an activation code.
- Online registration by using patient demographic information.
- Registration through an Email link.
Let’s discuss both processes in detail.
i-Registration through an activation code:
Please follow the below steps.
- Visit the official Mychart web portal login page.
- Click the Have an Activation Code link on the login form.
- You will see an account activation page on the next screen.
- Enter your activation code, date of birth, ZIP code, and primary phone number.
- Press the Next button and create your new Username and Password for your Mychart account.
- Your account will be activated instantly.
Note: If you are a patient and taking treatment from BJC Healthcare or Washington University Physicians then you will get your activation code in your after-visit summary. You may also get an email including your activation code or you may find it on your enrollment letter.
ii-Online registration by using patient demographic information:
If a patient does not have an activation then the patient can still register a new account through the demographic verification method. In this method, the patient’s information will be verified through a third-party identity verification service provider.
Note: Registration through an activation instantly gives you access to your Mychart account but registration through demographic verification will take a few days to verify your information and activate your account.
Please follow the below steps.
- Open the Mypatientchart login page and click the Have an Activation Code link on the login form.
- On the next page, click the No Activation Code?, “Sign Up Online” button located on the right side of the desktop website.
- Fill out all required information such as name, address, contact information, etc., and press the Next button.
- Based on the information you entered, EXPERIANHLTH will perform a soft inquiry of your credit to prepare a list of questions.
- After that, you will have to answer those questions.
- After the identity verification, you can register and activate your new Mychart account.
iii-Email from your provider’s office:
Patients may receive an email at the email address they provided during their visits at BJC Healthcare or Washington University Physicians. There will be an enrollment link in the email. Patients can click this link and follow the instructions to automatically enroll in the Mychart portal.
D-Mypatientchart.org Login – Step-by-step guide:
Log in and access all the Mychart services and facilities. Your Mychart login helps you to access all required health information anytime anywhere. Please follow the below steps to access your account.
Step 1: Visit the official Mychart website https://www.mypatientchart.org/. You will find a login form on the right side.
Step 2: Enter your Mychart Username and Password in this login form.
Step 3: Press the Sign In button to access your account.
E-Mypatientchart.org login and account access issues Troubleshooting tips:
i-Username and Password recovery:
How to recover Mychart Username?
Please follow the below steps to recover your Mychart Username.
- Visit the Mypatientchart.org login page.
- Click the Forgot Username link on the login form.
- On the next page, enter your name, email address, zip code, and date of birth.
- Press the Submit button.
- You will receive your Username on the registered email address.
How to reset Mychart Password?
Please follow the below steps to reset your Mychart Password.
- Visit the Mypatientchart.org login page.
- Click the Forgot Password link on the login form.
- On the next page, enter your Mychart Username, email address, zip code, and date of birth.
- Press the Next button.
- Create a new password with the help of the on-screen instructions.
ii-Other login and account access-related troubleshooting tips:
- Check your Username and Password: Sometimes patients enter the wrong Username and Password and are not able to access their accounts. Please verify that you are entering the correct login credentials and try again.
- Please check that the internet is working properly because an interrupted or slow internet connection may result in an unsuccessful login attempt.
- Please ensure that you are using a secure and compatible web browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
- You may also try a different browser to login into the Mypatientchart.org portal.
- If your username and password are correct then clear your browser’s cache and cookies and try logging in again. Old browser cache memory and cookies may cause login issues.
- If you are still having trouble logging in or accessing your account, please contact Mypatientchart.org customer support for assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and provide further guidance.
- Make sure that you are on the correct website. Some users may accidentally land on a phishing website that looks similar to Mypatientchart.org but is not legitimate. Always check the website address and ensure that it is the official Mypatientchart.org website.
- If you are using a public computer, make sure to log out of your account and close the browser window when you are finished.
F-Mypatientchart customer support
If you have any questions related to your patient portal login, sign-up, account activation, account recovery, or any other service then please contact the Mychart Help Desk at 314-273-1966 (toll-free: 866-273-1966).
Mypatientchart.org Mobile app login
Patients can use the Mychart mobile app to access their health information. The mobile app offers a convenient and secure account access facility and patients can use the mobile app anytime anywhere. It helps patients easily access their accounts whenever required.
First of all, patients will have to download the official mobile app and after that, they can log in to their account.
How to download the mobile app?
Patients can search for “Mychart” in the Google play or apple app store and download the official mobile app developed by EPIC Systems Corporation.
Direct app download links:
Patients can also download the official mobile app by clicking the below-given links.
|Download link||Click here||Click here|
|Size||Depends on the device||75.4 MB|
|Developer||Epic Systems Corporation||Epic Systems Corporation|
Mobile app login process:
- After installing the mobile app on your device, open the app by tapping the app icon.
- You will see a login screen.
- Enter your Mychart Username and Password in the login form.
- Tap the Sign In button to access your account.
Features and benefits of Mypatientchart.org
Mychart offers a variety of features that helps patients to access the required health information related to their treatment. Some of the important features and services are mentioned below.
A. Viewing test results:
Patients can check their lab test results after logging in to their accounts. Lab test results are generally uploaded the next day on the Mychart account except for a few tests. There is no need for a physical visit to check lab test results. Your test results will be verified by your Doctor before uploading to your Mychart account and you may receive the doctor’s comments along with the test results if necessary.
B. Scheduling appointments:
Appointment scheduling is an important feature of the Mychart portal. Patients can request an appointment after logging in to their accounts. Patients can manage their appointments and view previous appointment information.
C. Viewing medical history:
After logging in to MyChart, your results appear on the Test Results page. To view your notes and other clinically documented information, go to the Visits -> Appointments and Visits page. Click on each encounter to see the specific documentation associated with it.
D. Bill Payment:
Patients can use the bill payment service available through the Mychart portal. There is a guest payment link available on the official web portal. Please check the below steps to pay your bill as a guest.
- Visit the official website https://www.mypatientchart.org/.
- Click the Pay My Bill link on the login page.
- An online guest payment page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Enter the account number and guarantor number and press the Next button.
- Pay your medical bill through the available online payment method.
E. Request prescription refills:
Patients can send a refill request for any of their refillable medications through the Mychart portal. Your provider will review your health condition through your medical history and suggest you new medications as per your treatment requirements.
What are the Benefits of the MyPatientchart portal?
Mypatientchart.org is a patient portal provided by BJC HealthCare & Washington University Physicians that offers many benefits to patients. Some of the key benefits include:
Convenient access to health information:
Patients can view their electronic health records and online medical records through Mypatientchart.org, which makes it easy to stay informed about their health status.
Improved communication with healthcare providers: Patients can communicate with their healthcare providers through Mypatientchart.org, which can help to improve the quality of care they receive.
Ability to view test results, medication list, and schedule appointments:
Patients can view their test results, and medication lists and schedule appointments through Mypatientchart.org, which makes it easy to stay on top of their healthcare needs.
Secure and private: Mypatientchart.org is a secure and private platform that allows patients to access their personal health information in a safe and confidential manner.
Mypatientchart.org allows patients to access their health information, schedule appointments, and communicate with healthcare providers all in one place, which can save time and reduce the need for multiple appointments.
Using Mypatientchart.org can save patients time and money by reducing the need for in-person visits.
Easy to use:
Mypatientchart.org is designed to be user-friendly, making it easy for patients to navigate and access the information they need.
Medical history: Mypatientchart.org also allows patients to view their medical history which is a valuable tool for patients and healthcare providers.
Overall, Mypatientchart.org is a valuable resource that can help patients stay informed and engaged in their healthcare, while also improving communication and coordination between patients and healthcare providers.
How Mypatientchart protects patient information?
Mypatientchart.org is designed to protect patient information by implementing a variety of security measures. These measures include:
Secure login: Mypatientchart.org uses a secure login process that requires users to enter a unique username and password. This helps to prevent unauthorized access to patient information.
Encryption: Mypatientchart.org uses encryption to protect patient information as it is transmitted over the internet. This helps to prevent hackers from intercepting and stealing patient information.
Firewalls: Mypatientchart.org uses firewalls to block unauthorized access to its network and systems. This helps to protect patient information from cyber-attacks and unauthorized access.
Regular security updates: Mypatientchart.org regularly updates its security systems and software to protect against new security threats and vulnerabilities.
Compliance with regulations: Mypatientchart.org complies with relevant regulations and laws to protect patient information, such as HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) in the USA.
Limited access: Only authorized healthcare providers and staff have access to patient information on Mypatientchart.org.
Auditing and monitoring: Mypatientchart.org performs regular audits and monitoring to ensure that patient information is being accessed, used, and shared appropriately.
How the identity verification process works while creating a new Mychart account?
BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians have already taken many steps to protect their patient’s data and privacy. All the data and health records are fully protected.
To make everything confidential and private, BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians verify patients’ identities through a third-party verifier before activating their Mychart account.
The third-party verifier verifies the patient’s identity by asking some questions that only the patient knows. After the verification, patients get access to their Mychart account.
Does Identity verification affect credit scores?
BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians have partnered with EXPERIANHLTH to verify the patient’s identity. EXPERIANHLTH performs a soft inquiry on patients’ credits and accesses some previous information related to patients purchasing.
For example, if a patients bough a product then EXPERIENHLTH may ask questions about that product, it’s brand, and its purchase value.
The soft inquiry made by EXPERIANHLTH helps to verify the patient’s identity and also appears on the patient’s credit report but it does not affect the credit score in any way.
No information regarding your credit score or credit history is acquired or retained by BJC HealthCare or Washington University Physicians as a part of this process.
What are the requirements for the online sign-up method?
If a patient sign-up online through the demographic verification method then there are some prerequisites for the registration as mentioned below.
-Patients must have a secure device and a working internet connection.
-A secure web browser t access the official web portal.
-Valid contact details such as Phone number and Email address
-A valid Mailing address with a zip code.
-Patients’ personal information such as name, date of birth, gender, etc will be required.
Can I view a family member’s health record in MyChart?
There is a proxy access feature available in the BJC/WashU Mychart. If you want to access your child’s health records or your family member’s health records then you can access them through the proxy access feature.
You may request proxy access after logging in to your Mychart account. After the proper access, you may be able to view a child or adult’s health record in MyChart. Proxy access helps you to take care of your family member by accessing their health records and taking further necessary actions.
About BJC Healthcare and Washington University Physicians
BJC Healthcare was started in 1993 and is one of the largest nonprofit healthcare-integrated delivery organizations in the country. Some facts about BJC Healthcare are mentioned below.
|Outpatient Surgery Visits||79,675|
|Home Health Visits||123,312|
|Emergency Department Visits||452,956|
|Net Revenue||$6 billion|
Washington University Physicians are the primary care and specialist physicians who are members of the full-time faculty at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. Washington University Physicians is a highly active clinical practice group of more than 1,700 physicians and clinicians, representing more than 78 specialties and subspecialties in medicine and surgery. Patients receive comprehensive medical outpatient and inpatient care at more than 60 clinical sites throughout the greater St. Louis area.
For quick access and more information, you may visit below web pages.
BJC HealthCare website:
Washington University Physicians’ website:
BJC/WashU MyChart login page:
MyChart registration by an activation code:
Registration by demographic verification:
Username recovery page:
Password reset page:
Guest bill payment page:
Get an estimate:
MyChart web page on the BJC HealthCare website
MyChart web page on the Washington University Physicians website
Patient Billing – Washington University Physicians
Financial Assistance & Billing Resources | BJC HealthCare
|Name of the portal||My Patient Chart|
|Developer||Epic Systems Corporation|
|Developed for||BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians|
|Purpose||To provide all patient services to BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians|
|Beneficiary||All patients of BJC HealthCare and Washington University Physicians|
We have given all the important information about the mypatientchart.org patient portal which is also known as BJC Mychart and WashU Mychart. We have also shared information about the benefits, features, and how to access different services. We have also shared the new account registration and login process including a step-by-step guide.
Finally, If you are a patient at BJC Healthcare or Washington University Physicians then you must activate your Mychart account in order to take the advantage of all online services such as online appointments, video and voice consultations, check test results, etc.
Please let us know your view on this article and share this article if you find it helpful.
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website