All details about Dillard’s credit card are available in this article. How to log in to Dillard’s credit account? How to pay card bills and how to take customer service help in case of any emergency. Check all latest and updated information.
Dillard’s credit card
Dillard’s which is a fashion retailer offers a credit card program to its customers. This credit card is issued in a partnership with Wells Fargo Bank and the American Express card network. Wells Fargo Bank is the issuer of the Dillard’s credit card that manages the card account and issues terms and conditions for new and existing customers. Wells Fargo also determines the eligibility criteria to issue new credit cards.
There are two types of credit cards issued by Wells Fargo.
- Dillard’s Credit Card
- Dillard’s American Express Card
Both cards can be upgraded to Elite cards if you spent $2000 in a calendar year.
- Get a 10% shopping pass when you spend $100 on your Dillard’s credit card.
- Earn 2x reward points on every $1 spent on Dillard’s website and in-store purchases. 2x means you will earn 2 reward points on every $1 spent.
- 2 reward points at gas stations and supermarkets and 1 reward point everywhere else if using your Dillard’s American Express card.
- When you earned 1500 rewards points you will receive a 10% off shopping pass or rewards certificate that you redeem at the time of payment.
- You can redeem your shopping pass, and rewards certificate at Dillard’s store or on Dillard’s website. Please check the expiry date mentioned on the shopping pass and rewards certificate.
Note: All earned reward points will expire after 12 months of the date when you earn reward points.
10% Shopping pass: Shopping passes will come with the benefit of 10% off in a single-day purchase. Use these shopping passes at the time of purchase and you can use only one shopping pass in a single transaction.
Rewards certificate: Rewards certificate can be used to pay the bill for any future purchases. You can use your rewards certificates only at Dillard’s website or store. After earning 1500 reward points you will get a reward certificate of $10 value.
Dillard’s Elite Program: If you have spent $2000 in a calendar year (1st January to 31st December), you will be eligible for an Elite status and you will get a new credit card through Mail within 10 business days. You will get any one of the below credit cards.
- Dillard’s Elite Credit Card
- Dillard’s Elite American Express Card
You will get several extra benefits as mentioned below.
Exclusive Elite benefits:
- Standard shipping on dillards.com purchases (up to $16.95/transaction)
- Gift wrapping benefits (up to $16.95/transaction)
- Exclusive Elite Bonus Points Offers
- Invitations to private shopping events
Note: You will have to spend at least $2000 to retain your Elite membership and the exclusive benefits associated with that.
Special financing options are available for club members with 0% APR. Member split the payment into 12 or 24 months duration without paying any interest charge. It is applicable only on the qualifying purchases and fr the non-qualifying purchases 24.99% APR will be applied. Plan details are mentioned below.
|Plan name||Minimum purchase required||Duration|
|Club Plan 12||$200+||12 months|
|Club Plan 24||$2500+||24 months|
Fee & charges:
|Fee Type||Dillard’s Credit Card||Dillard’s American Express Card|
|APR for purchases||21.74%||21.74%|
|APR for cash advances||N/A||23.74%, Cash advance fee is also charged which will be $10.00 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|Minimum interest charge||$1 minimum interest will be charged if applicable||$1 minimum interest will be charged if applicable|
|Late payment penalty||up to $40||up to $40|
|Foreign transaction charge||$3 will be charged for currency conversion in US Dollars||$3 will be charged for currency conversion in US Dollars|
- A balance transfer facility is not available so cardholders will not be able to transfer the balance of other credit cards to Dillard’s credit card.
- Foreign transaction charge is higher which can be lowered or completely avoided.
Dillard’s credit card login procedure
You can log in online to your account and access the below-mentioned services and features.
- Access your card statement and apply for a paperless statement service.
- Manage your credit card alerts at your convenience.
- Pay your Dillard’s card bill online and set up an automatic payment facility.
- Manage your personal information and update your profile.
- Check your credit limit, available credit, transaction history, etc.
How to log in?
Step 1: Open the official website.
Step 2: Move down the page and click the Pay Bill / View Credit Account link located at the footer of the website.
Step 3: In the given login form, enter your User ID, and Password, and press the Sign-On button to access your account.
Please take the below-mentioned precautions related to your account access:
- You must have registered and created a User ID and password to access your Dillard’s account.
- Don’t enter the wrong password multiple times because it may disable your account.
- Due to security reasons, you must change your password after a regular interval of time for example after every 2 or 3 months.
- If you don’t do it then your password will be expired automatically and you will get a notification to change your password 10 days before the expiry date. If you still don’t do it then your account will be disabled and you will have to contact customer service to activate your account.
- Always use a secure and trusted device to access your account.
- If using a public computer then log out from your account after completion of your work and close the web browser. It would be better to delete all browser history and cookies before quitting.
How to reset the password?
If you forgot your Dillard’s card services account password then you can easily reset it online through the login page.
Step 1: Open the Dillard’s credit card login page.
Step 2: Click the Forgot password link located after the Sign-On link. A password reset form will load on the next screen.
Step 3: You can now easily reset your password through the three steps given in this password reset form.
- Enter User Information – Enter User ID, Select contact method, phone number, and delivery channel. Click the Send code now button to receive a security code as per your selected delivery channel.
- Enter Code – Enter the security code in the space provided.
- Select Password – Create a new password for your account.
How to update your password?
As we have already mentioned above for security reasons you must change your password from time to time. You can do so through the login page or after logging into your account. Please check the below steps.
- Open the Dillard’s card services login page.
- Click the Update password link.
- A new password update form will appear on the screen. You will have to complete all four steps as mentioned below.
- Enter User Information – Enter User ID, Contact Method, Phone Number, Telephone, and Delivery Channel.
- Enter Code – You will get a security code on your mobile or email address as per your chosen delivery method. Enter this code in the given space.
- Create Password – Create a new password for your account.
- Confirm User Profile – Confirm your user profile.
After completing all the above steps you can update your password.
How to register and create a new account?
If you got your credit card but don’t have online account access then you can register on the Dillard’s card services website to create a new Dillard’s card account. Please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open the Dillard’s card services page.
Step 2: Click the Enroll Now link located on the right side of the desktop website. A new account enrolment page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3: The enrollment page will look similar to the above image. Fill out this form completely by providing all required details. There will be three steps for enrollment.
- Create your account – Enter your credit card number, last four digits of your social security number, date of birth, and email address. Click the Continue button to proceed with the next step.
- Terms & Conditions – Accept the terms & conditions and click the Continue button to proceed with the next step.
- Create your profile – Create a new profile by providing all required details such as name, User ID, password, etc.
Your account has been created and you can log in now by using your User ID and password.
How to apply for a new Dillard’s credit card?
There are two ways you can apply for a new Dillard’s credit card.
- Apply online
- Apply at any Dillard’s store
All Dillard’s customers who want to apply for a new credit card can visit the official website and submit the online application form. It’s a very easy process which we have explained below. Please have a look.
Please arrange the below-mentioned information/documents before starting the online application.
- A working email address
- Your Social Security Number
- Your financial details
- A smartphone with a working camera
- State-issued valid ID proof such as driver’s license/identification, or military ID.
Steps for online application:
Step #1: Visit the official website and click the Apply for a Dillard’s Card link which is available in the website footer.
Step 2: Read all the instructions given on this page. First, you will have to verify your ID and after that, you will have to fill out an online application form. Fells Fargo has partnered with Intellicheck for Dillard’s credit card Identity Verification purpose.
Once you click the Continue button you will be redirected to the Intellicheck website where you will have to complete your ID verification (as shown below).
Step 3: Now, as per the given instructions, enter your Mobile number and click the Continue button. You will receive a link on your mobile number. Click that link to open an online scanner app.
Step 4: Scan your ID proof through this scanner app. Your ID will be verified online. After the verification, you will be redirected to the online application form.
Step 5: Fill out this application form and submit it for approval to Wells Fargo bank. Wells Fargo will check your eligibility which is based on different factors such as your credit score, purchase history, etc, and offer you any one credit card.
You will get a Dillard’s store card if your credit score is very low. If your credit profile is good, you will get a credit card powered by American Express which you can use outside of Dillard’s.
2-Apply at Dillard’s store:
If you don’t have a smartphone then you can also apply by visiting any Dillard”s store. Please carry all required documents as we mentioned above for verification purpose and submit the credit card application form. If you don’t know the Dillard’s store address then you can Find a Dillard’s store nearest to you.
Once your application approves, you will receive your credit card within 11 business days.
How to pay Dillard’s credit card bill?
Customers can pay their Dillard’s credit card bill through the official website. Please check the below steps.
- Open the official website.
- Login by using your User ID and password.
- Visit the payment section and start your card payment process.
- Enter all required information such as how much amount you want to pay and the date of payment.
- You will have to add a checking or saving account for the payment.
AutoPay: An automatic payment facility is also available and you can use this facility to pay card bills automatically every month before the due date.
If you are facing any kind of issues such as a disabled account, forgotten User ID, or difficulty during Sign-On then you can contact customer service through the below-mentioned contact details.
|Dillard’s Credit Card phone number||1-800-643-8278|
|Dillard’s American Express® Card Phone Number||1-866-834-6294|
You may also write to Dillard’s customer service at the below-mentioned address.
Dillard’s Card Services/Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
P.O. BOX 10347
Des Moines, IA 50306-0347
|Dillard’s card benefits||https://www.dillards.com/c/DillardsCard|
|New account registration page||https://dillards.myonlineresourcecenter.com/Enroll.aspx|
|Dillard’s card services page||https://dillards.myonlineresourcecenter.com/|
|Dillard’s credit card login page||https://www.dillards.com/credit-services/online-access/|
|Password recovery page||https://www.accesswca.com/wca/fpc/forgotPwd/appaci/dillards/ForgotPassword|
|Password update page||https://www.accesswca.com/wca/fpc/forgotPwd/appaci/dillards/NewUserSetup|
|New credit card application page||https://retailservices.wellsfargo.com/ddcom/7800000101|
|Name of credit card||Dillard’s Credit Card|
Dillard’s American Express Card
Dillard’s Elite Credit Card
Dillard’s Elite American Express Card
|Issued by||Wells Fargo Bank|
|Credit card network provider||American Express|
|Credit score required||Fair (600)|
There is no option to recover my user ID on the Dillard’s website?
If you forgot your Dillard’s card services User ID then you can not recover it online. You will have to call the customer service team according to your card type. Phone numbers are mentioned above in the customer service section, please have a look.
How can I view my Dillard’s cardholder agreement?
Dillard’s cardholder agreements are available at https://retailservices.wellsfargo.com/dillards/agreements.html. You can view your cardholder agreement and download the agreement PDF file on your device. We are sharing the direct download link below so that you can directly access your cardholder agreement.
If you are still not able to view your cardmember agreement then you can request the agreement by calling the customer service team.
How to request a credit card agreement online?
Customers can also send an online request form to receive their cardmember agreement.
Please check the below steps.
i-Open the Credit Card Agreement Request form.
ii-Enter all required information and fill out this form.
iii-Submit this form and you will receive a copy of your cardmember agreement through Mail within 30 days.
We have tried to share all useful information related to the Dillard’s credit card and Dillard’s American Express Card. We have also mentioned the pros and cons, and fees & charges. If you are a fan of Dillard’s and regularly shop your favorite fashion-related products through Dillard’s store or dillards.com website then this credit card will be good to go option.
You will always earn 2x rewards points and get a chance to earn a 10% discount through a shopping pass which can save huge money if you make a complete list of items that you will purchase in the coming 6 months or 1 year and shop all items in a single day.