Target Redcard activate through rcam.target.com/ActivateCard. Target offers a Redcard Debit card and credit card and a reloadable account to its customers.
If you also got a new red card debit or credit and looking for the activation process then you are at the right place. In this article, we are going to show you the exact process of how to activate your new Red Card. Please have a look below.
Table of contents:
How to activate Target Redcard?
You can activate your Target Redcard through different methods as mentioned below.
- Activation through an online website.
- Activation through phone call.
- Activation through the direct link
Target Redcard activation through the online website:
To activate a REDcard (Target’s credit or debit card), you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Target website and click on the “REDcard” link in the top right corner.
- Click on “Activate My REDcard” link in the footer section or click the “manage your credit or debit Redcard” link at the top right side.
- You may also visit the direct website at https://rcam.target.com/
- After that log in to start your Redcard activation process.
- If you don’t have a login user id and password then create a new account first.
- Follow the prompts to create an account, and enter your personal information, including your name, address, and contact information.
- After creating a rcam account, log in to your account and enter the required information, including your card number and the expiration date.
- Choose a PIN for your card.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
Target Redcard Activation through phone call:
You can also call the customer service number written on the back of your Red Card. You can call (800) 424-6888 and follow the on-call instructions. Just keep your credit card account number, CVV, and expiry number. You will have to provide this information through the phone activation process.
Once your card is activated, you can start using it to make purchases at Target stores and online. You can also view your account information, manage your card settings, and pay your bill online through your account on Target’s website.
Target Redcard activate through the direct link
Customers can also visit the direct activation link https://rcam.target.com/ActivateCard.aspx. Open this web page and log in to your account. After login, follow the instructions and activate your Redcard credit card.
It’s important to note that, you will be prompted to activate your card as soon as you receive it, and it’s better to activate it as soon as possible, as it will not be usable until it is activated.
How to create a new RCAM account?
Since you will have to log in to your online account to activate your Target credit card so you will have to create an online account if you don’t have one. Please check the below steps to create a new account.
- Visit the official website https://rcam.target.com/
- Click the Sign-Up link on this page below the login form.
- On the next page, enter your 16-digit Red Card number.
- Press the Begin Enrollment button.
- Follow the online instructions carefully and create your Username and Password.
How do I activate my Redcard Reloadable?
If you are using a Redcard Reloadable account then you will have to activate that in order to get full access. The activation process is given below.
- Log in to your account https://secure.redcardreloadable.com/login.
- Locate the card activation notification and click the “Activate” button.
- Enter the information from the personalized card you received in the mail.
NOTE: You may have to click the arrow > to scroll past the first notification to get the card activation notification.
You can also activate your card by calling 1-833-840-4332 and following the prompts.
Benefits of Redcard activation
You will enjoy all Redcard benefits after activating your credit card. Some of the exciting benefits are mentioned below.
- Discounts: Get a 5% discount on most of the products every day at Target and Target.com.
- Free shipping: Enjoy Free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of items at Target.com
- Redcard exclusive benefits: Enjoy Redcard exclusive benefits, special discounts, and sales events throughout the year.
- Extra return window: Redcard users will get extra 30 days to return an item if purchased through Redcard.
- Cash withdrawal: Redcard users can also get cash from their Redcard account at the time of checkout at Target store.
- Convenience: Redcard users don’t need to carry cash and they can use the cashless payment method which is very convenient and faster.
We have shared different ways to activate your Target Redcard Credit/Debit/Reloadable card. I hope you find this article helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, please write in the comment section below. Finally, thanks for reading this article.