After the launch of the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal all major services and departments have been integrated with the Seva Sindhu plus portal. Now all citizens of the Karnataka state can apply online for any services through this portal.
In this article we are sharing all details related to the Seva Sindhu original Diploma Certificate online application .
Seva Sindhu Diploma Certificate online application process
Before proceeding for the online application please ensure that you have the below mentioned documents/ Information ready for the online application.
- A valid and working Email Id
- A working Mobile Number
- Attested photocopies of marksheets of all semesters duly attested by the Principal.
Please follow the below-given process to apply for the original Diploma certificate online on the Seva Sindhu service plus portal.
Step#1: Open the home page of the official website at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English
Step#2: Now login on the portal using your login credentials.
Note: If you are a first time user and have not registered on the portal then you can check the Seva Sindhu user registration process at the linked article
Step#3: After successful login navigate to the Apply for services->All available services and click on the All available services link. On the new page, you can see a lot of services you can use through this portal.
Step#4: Now type diploma in the search box to sort the available services with the diploma keyword.
Step#5: Now find the “Application for original diploma certificate” and click on this link to open a new application form page.
Step#6: On the new application page, Fill this application form by providing all the required details which we are also sharing below.
- Applicant full name
- College code
- College Name
- College location
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Examination details (Click on the plus button to add more entries)
- Register Number
- Month of examination
- Year of examination
- Date of result announcement of final examination taken
- Check the “I Agree” check box
- Now in the additional details select the date you are submitting the application
- College name will be filled in automatically
- Now enter the given security code and click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the Ok button to confirm your submission
Step#7: Now on the next page you will have to attach the required documents.
Please check the below details of the documents which are required to be uploaded with the application.
- Photocopy of SSLC or 10th standard Marks Card
- Attested Marks cards I of Semester or year
- Attested Marks cards II of Semester or year, etc
Now click on the Save Annexture button
- Diploma certificate online application process
- Seva Sindhu e-pass application process
- All details about Karnataka one portal
- Seva Sindhu covid-19 relief for unprganized workers
Step#8: Now click on the e-sign and Make Payment link.
Select the “I Agree with above user consent and e-sign terms and condition.
A new page will appear where you can do Aadhar based authentication by providing your Aadhar card details
Step#9: Now enter your Aadhar number and click on the GET OTP button. You will receive an OTP on the Aadhar linked mobile. Enter this OTP in the next column, select the check box and click on the “Submit” button. You will be prompted to the payment page.
Step#10: Now you can pay the required fee through the CSC e-wallet payment option. Click on the Make Payment” button to open the payment gateway page
On this page, you can see the final charges for this application on the left side. Now enter your CSC e-wallet password and click on the validate button.
You have successfully submitted your online application for the original diploma certificate.
We have tried to provide you the all information related to the original diploma certificate application. For other details please click on the Seva Sindhu Service Plus link