Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana | How to Apply online? | How to check the status | shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
Check all the information about Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021. In this article, we will provide you all the information about the Vivah Hetu Anudan scheme run by the Uttar Pradesh government.
All the important information such as how to apply, what documents are required for the application, and what is the further process after applying will also be given in this article. All of you are requested to read this article completely so that you can get all the important information.
What is Shadi Anudan Yojana?
The Shadi Anudan scheme or Vivah Hetu Anudan yojana is being operated by the Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh, through which a maximum of two daughters of poor families is given financial assistance of ₹ 20000 for marriage. To take advantage of this scheme, the concerned family should come under the poverty line set by the government.
The marriage grant scheme is operated by the Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh, and the financial assistance given is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Due to lack of money, poor families could not get their daughters married in a good manner. The Government of Uttar Pradesh started the marriage grant scheme to get the daughters of poor families of their state to get married in a good way. Today all poor families can take advantage of this scheme and bid farewell to their daughters well.
Benefits of Shadi Anudan scheme
- Through the marriage grant scheme, financial assistance was given to the sisters coming from poor families.
- By using this financial assistance, the concerned families can do the marriage of their daughters in a good way.
- Through this scheme, it will go a long way in reducing the dependence on others for financial help of poor families.
- The grant amount to the beneficiaries of the marriage grant scheme will be paid directly to the bank accounts through the DBT scheme after uploading the data on the server through the PFMS portal .
- Due to the fact that the entire process is online, there has been a significant increase in transparency and the chances of fraud and corruption have also reduced considerably.
|scheme name||Vivah Hetu Anudan|
|Other names||Shadi Anudan (marriage grant scheme)|
|Running by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Daughters of families falling below the poverty limit|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to the daughters of poor families for marriage|
- Under this scheme, grant amount can be obtained for maximum two daughters in a family.
- Most of the amount of ₹ 20000 can be obtained on one application form.
- Only online applications will be accepted for availing the benefits of the scheme.
- After filling the online application, they will have to go to their nearest social welfare department and submit it along with the necessary documents.
- Destitute women whose husband has died and disabled applicants will be given preference in the process of giving grant money.
- Online application for marriage grant scheme can be made 90 days before the date of marriage and up to 90 days later.
List of government departments operating the scheme:
According to different sections, the marriage grant scheme is operated by different departments in Uttar Pradesh, the list of which is given below.
|General, SC, ST Category||Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Other backward classes||Directorate of Backward Classes Welfare|
|Minority||Directorate of Minorities Welfare|
Eligibility for the Shadi Anudan scheme
Check the eligibility criteria given below to take advantage of the marriage grant scheme.
- Only residents of the Uttar Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the annual income of the family should be below the poverty limit.
- The family should have an income certificate in which the annual income of the family is mentioned.
- Income certificate is not required for old age pension, destitute widow pension, handicapped pension, and socialist pension.
- SC and ST applicants will also need the serial number of the caste certificate.
- While applying, keep in mind that for marriage, the age of the daughter should be 18 years and the age of the class should be 21 years, only then you will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility for annual income: The eligibility for annual income is given below according to urban and rural areas.
|urban area||₹ 56400 per year|
|rural area||₹ 46080 per year|
Documents required for the Shadi Anudan online application:
The documents given below are required to apply for the marriage grant scheme.
- Marriage card or any other certificate related to marriage
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- age certificate
- identity card
- Photo and signature copy of applicant and daughter
How to Apply Online for Shaadi Anudan Yojana?
Application for Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana can be done through the official website. The complete procedure related to applying is given below please check all the steps.
1. Visit the official website
To take advantage of the grant scheme for marriage, first of all, you have to go to the official website. Click on the link shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in to go to the official website.
2. Start new application
After opening the official website, you will see the homepage of the website.
On the website’s main page, you will see some options related to applications for marriage on the left side. With the help of these options, you can fill your application form.
3. Select the correct option
Now you have to click on the new application option according to your category from the options given on the left side. Here you will get three options.
- General, SC, ST Category Application
- OBC Category Application
- minority class category application
Click on the option of the category you fall in. Please note that it is very important to select the correct option here otherwise your application form will be rejected.
- If you come from general category, scheduled caste category, or scheduled tribe category then you can select the first option
- If you come from OBC category then you select second option
- If you come from minority category then select minority category application which is the third option
4. Fill the Application Form
After selecting the appropriate option an application form will open (as shown below).
Now this application form has been asked to fill in all the important information and submit it. In this application form, mainly the 4 information given below will have to be filled in.
i- Details of the applicant: Under the details of the applicant, you will have to fill in the information about the person who is applying. In this, the date of marriage of the daughter, details of the place of residence, name of the applicant and daughter, religion, caste, email id, and mobile number, etc. will have to be filled in.
If you belong to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category, then you will also have to enter the caste certificate number. If the applicant is a widow or disabled person then this option will also have to be selected. After filling in all the information, necessary documents like the applicant’s photo, daughter’s photo, copy of identity card, etc. have to be uploaded.
Note: Photograph and Signature will be uploaded in jpg/jpeg file and their size should be less than 20 KB. Other certificates will be uploaded in PDF files whose size should be less than 40 KB.
ii- Marriage Details: After this, in the second part, the details of marriage such as the name of the groom, address, date of birth of the daughter, etc. have to be filled in. After filling in the information, the daughter’s age-related certificate such as class 10 mark sheet or any other certificate and any certificate of marriage such as marriage card, etc. will have to be uploaded.
iii- Details of annual income: After this, you have to fill in the details of annual income and income certificate number. A photocopy of the income certificate will also have to be uploaded.
iv- Bank details: After this, you will have to fill in the details of the bank in which you want to take the grant amount, such as the name of the bank, IFSC code, bank branch, and account number. After filling in the information, also upload a photocopy of the bank passbook.
Note: After the completion of the application form filling process, you will get an application number. Note down this application number somewhere.
5. Final Submit or Modify Application Form
After completing the process of the application form filling, in the next step, you can amend the application form and after making the amendment you can submit it finally. After filling all the information in the application form, check whether the filled information is correct.
For this, click on the option “ आवेदन पत्र संशोधन / फाइनल सबमिट करें ” given on the official website. After clicking on it a new page will open as shown below.
Now you will have to log in again by entering your application number, bank account number, and password? After login check all details and submit the final form.
6. Take a print out of the filled application form
After the final submission of the application form, a print of the application form can be taken. On the main website, there is an option named आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट. After clicking on this option a login page will come where you can log in with the help of your application number, bank account number, and password. After logging in, take a printout of your application form.
7. Complete the rest of the process by visiting the concerned office
After completing the online application process, go to the office of the concerned Social Welfare Department with the print of the application form and related documents to complete the further process. The further process will be completed by the concerned officer in the Social Welfare Department.
Along with the application form, the applicant has to visit the office with documents like Aadhar card, marriage card, income certificate, copy of BPL card, caste certificate, pension certificate, disability certificate.
Please note that a copy of all documents must be signed or thumb impression and those applying online should visit the office within 30 days.
After completing all the procedures in the office, you must get the receipt related to the application.
Note: If you cannot fill the application form yourself, you can fill your application form by visiting the nearest common service center or social welfare department office.
How to check application form status?
If you want to know whether your application has been accepted or not, you can do so through the official website. To check the status of the application form, click on the option आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति given at the left side on the official website. After clicking on this option a login page will open. On this login page, login by entering your application number and bank account number, and password. After logging in, you will know the status of your application form.
For any kind of help, a helpline number has been given by the Uttar Pradesh government, through which necessary information and help can be obtained. Helpline numbers are given below.
|Social class||contact persons|
|General, SC, ST Category Contact Details||Toll-free no.: 18004190001|
|Other Backward Classes Category Mandate Contact Form||Deputy Director: 0522-2288861|
Toll-free no.: 18001805131
|Minority Category Category Mandate Contact No.||Deputy Director: 0522-2286199|
Official Employee Login Process
A login option is available for government employees on the official portal. Through this option, government employees can log in and perform important government tasks such as verification of applications for marriage grant schemes, verification of documents, etc.
You have to open the official website to log in. Visit the official website and you will see a login window on the right side. Select the relevant office in the login window and enter your password and captcha code. After that click on the login button.
How many daughters of one family can get financial assistance?
A maximum of two daughters can get financial assistance through the Shadi Anudan scheme.
Can applications be made offline also?
If the applicant does not want to apply online, then he can apply directly by going to the office of the Social Welfare Department.
Who can take advantage of the Shadi Anudan Yojana?
The marriage grant scheme is being run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, whose benefits can be availed by the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
See also the article given below,