HRMS Odisha | Leave application | Payslip download
Check all details about the HRMS software of the Odisha government on this page. We will share all the information and processes to apply for different services through this portal. Request you to read this article till the end.
Table of contents:
- What is HRMS Odisha?
- HRMS login
- How do I find my HRMS password?
- HRMS Employee dashboard
- HRMS Odisha leave apply application process
- How to download Payslip from Odisha HRMS?
- How to apply for a Loan?
- Annual property return entry HRMS
- How to submit an e-PAR (Self-appraisal) report on the HRMS portal?
- Odisha HRMS Pensioner’s portal
- HRMS FAQs
- HRMS Manuals
- Video Tutorials
- Important link
- Helpline Number
What is HRMS Odisha?
HRMS Odisha is a Human Resource Management System developed by the Center for Modernizing Government Initiative (CMGI), Odisha for the transparent and effective personnel management of state government employees.
It is basically used to record all types of employees transaction to provide better transparency where everything is stored in a centralized database that is accessible by every authorized person.
There are a lot of modules available in the HRMS software and employees can use these modules to access and apply for all available services such as leave application, applying for a loan, etc.
Odisha HRMS software has been developed with similar functionalities to ehrms manav sampada UP portal developed by the National Informatics Center.
There are a lot of benefits after implementing the HRMS software. Some of the main benefits are listed below.
- Now all state employees can apply for different services through the online medium.
- Employees don’t need to visit the different offices now which directly saves employees time and ultimately improves the overall productivity.
- Everything is fully transparent now and all information is always available on request.
- All operations have become faster now
- Retired employees get the facility to prepare their pension papers through this portal
- Reporting officers can easily review the loan, leave, PAR, etc applications online through the HRMS portal.
|Name of the portal||HRMS Odisha|
|Developed by||Center for Modernizing Government Initiative (CMGI)|
|Official authority||General Administration & Public Grievance Department, Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Regular government employees of Odisha|
If you want to apply for any services or want to complete any task then you will have to first login into the portal. Please check the process below.
- Open the official website
- On the home page click on the login link on the top right side of the menu.
- You will be redirected to a login page
- Now fill in your User Id, Password, and security code and click on the login button
How do I find my HRMS password?
Sometimes employees forgot their passwords and are not able to recall that in time. In that case, we can easily recover the lost password by using the below steps.
- Open the official website
- Click on the login link on the top menu
- Now on the new login page click on the Forgot your password link.
- A new password recovery page will appear on the screen.
- Now fill in your mobile number, date of birth, and captcha code and click on the Send Request button.
- Further instructions will be received through SMS.
HRMS Employee dashboard
After the login, the employee will be redirected to an employee dashboard page (as shown below).
On the employee dashboard page, employees can access various types of information. There are three sections in the employee dashboard.
- My Reports
- User Privilege
- Request or Submission
In the My Reports section, the user will get the below-mentioned information.
- My communication
- My profile
- My Pay Slip
- My Loan Account
- Annual LTA Balance Sheet
- My Service Book
- My Leave Account
- My Quarter Details
- My GIS Passbook
- My Annual IT Report
- My Calendar
Employees can access more details by clicking on any link in the My reports section.
Also, check UCO Bank HRMS full information
Under the User Privilege, section employees will find the below-given information.
- Annual Establishment Review
- My Office Interface
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Office Wise Second Schedule List
- Post Proposal
- Leave Status
- My Court Cases
- Manage Training
3-Request or Submission:
In the Request or Submission section employees can perform various tasks given below and apply for important services online.
- Submit Performance Appraisal
- Pay Revision Option
- Apply for Leave
- Apply for Loan
- Property Statement
- Apply Quarter
- Apply For Online Training
- Online Support Ticket
Through the employee dashboard page, all employees can check different types of details related to their employment and also can apply for different services such as loans, Leave, Online Training, etc.
Also, find all details about the BRDSHRMS
HRMS Odisha leave apply application process
Odisha government employees can easily apply for leave through the below-mentioned process. Please have a look.
- First of all, open the official website
- Now login on to the portal by using your user id and password. The login link is given on the right side of the top menu.
- After the login, the Employee dashboard will appear on the screen.
- On the dashboard, you will find Apply Leave link under the Request or Submission section. Click on this link to proceed with the online leave application
- Now you will be redirected to the leave dashboard page (as shown below)
- On this page, employees can check the below-mentioned leave details
- Remaining leaves
- Previous leave application details
- previous leave application date
- Status of leaves
- Leave type and date
- To apply for a new leave click on the “Apply Leave” green color button
- You will be redirected to another page where you will see an online leave application form (as shown below).
- Now fill out this leave application form by providing all information mentioned below.
- You are applying your leave to – Select reporting officer
- Issuing Authority – Similarly select issuing authority
- Type of leave – Select as required such as casual leave, earned leave, half-day leave, etc.
- Select Forenoon or Afternoon in case of half-day leave
- Surviving children
- Duration of the leave
- Public holidays prior to leave
- Public holidays after leave
- Select yes if want to submit a medical report
- Reason for leave
- Attach documents
- After filling in all details click on the green color “Apply” button
- After the submission, you can see the leave status as Pending (as shown below)
- Now, the leave application will be reviewed by the reporting officer to whom you have sent the application. After the approval, your leave status will change to Allowed.
How to join duty after leave: If you have come back after your leave then you will have to rejoin through the HRMS portal. For that, you can click on the Joining link in the HRMS Leave module. After that, a new Leave Joining Report page will appear on the screen. Fill in all required details in this form and click the Submit button to join duty.
How to download Payslip from Odisha HRMS?
If you want to check your salary slip or want to download that then please check the simple steps given below.
- The first step is to log in to the HRMS portal by using your id and password
- After the login, you will find your employee dashboard page
- Now click on the My Pay Slip link under the My Reports section. You will be redirected to a Payslip browser page (as shown below)
- On this page, you can search the Salary slip by choosing year and month.
- After the selection, you will see the below-mentioned details for that particular month of the selected year.
- Basic Pay
- Total Allowances
- Gross Pay
- Total Deductions
- Net Pay
- View link to view the complete salary slip
- Now click on the View link. You will find your salary slip on the computer screen (as shown below)
- You can see all details in the salary slip. You can also download this salary slip on your device.
Details mentioned in the payslip:
You will find the below-mentioned details in your payslip.
- Department and district
- GPD Ac number
- Scale of pay
- Current basic
- TV no
- Working days in that month
- Pay of the month
- TV date
- Bank Account no
- Bill No
- Bill Date
- Deductions, etc
How to apply for a Loan?
All government employees in Odisha can apply for a Loan through the HRMS application. Below types of Loan applications that can be submitted.
- MOTOR CAR/ MOTORCYCLE/ MOPED/ PERSONAL COMPUTER
- GPF(REFUNDABLE) Advance
- BUILDINGS/HOUSE Advance
The procedure is given below.
- Log in to the official HRMS portal
- On the employee, dashboard page click on the Apply Loan link
- You will be redirected to a Loan page where you will find details about the previously applied loans and links for the new loan applications for different types of loans
- You will find the below-mentioned information regarding your previously applied loan applications.
- Load Id
- Loan Type
- Loan Date
- Purchase Type
- Loan Status
- Now click on the link for the new loan application from the below-given options as per your requirement
- Apply for Motor Car/ Moped/ Computer Loan
- House Building Advance
- A new loan application page will appear on the screen with some auto-filled data
- Fill in the rest of the information and forward this application to the concerned authority.
- Finally, click on the apply link.
Annual property return entry HRMS
To add property details in HRMS, please check the complete step-by-step process given below for your reference.
- Login into the official portal
- On the employee dashboard page, you will find a Property Statement link under the Request or Submission section.
- Click on this link. You will be redirected to a Property statement dashboard page where you will find the previously added entry if you have added it.
- Here you will find options to add a new entry, edit, delete, and view.
- Click on the Add New button. A new entry form will be prompted on the screen ( as shown below).
- On this page select financial year and fill in all asked details such as pay scale, basic, from and to date, etc.
- Finally, click on the ok button to submit the information. You will see the submitted details on the Property statement dashboard page ( as shown below).
You can see the status of your new entry.
How to submit an e-PAR (Self-appraisal) report on the HRMS portal?
All employees can submit their PAR through the employee dashboard page. Please check the below-given steps.
Step #1: Open the official website and log in by using your id and password.
Step #2: Now on the employee dashboard page, click the Submit Performance Appraisal link. A new window will appear on the screen.
Step #3: Select financial year and click the OK button. Now click the create PAR link. A new PAR form will appear on the screen where you will get four sections as mentioned below.
- Personal information
- Absentee statement
- Other details
Step #4: Complete all sections by providing relevant information and press the Save and Next button every time. After completing all sections you will see your PAR summary.
Step #5: Finally, click the Submit button to submit this PAR report.
Odisha HRMS Pensioner’s portal
Odisha government has launched a new portal dedicated to pensioners. Now all retired employees can take the help of the pensioner’s portal for the information and tracking of their pensions. Pensioners can also download the pension slips from the portal.
How to register and log in on to the HRMS Odisha pensioners portal?
If you have not registered with the pensioners portal then please follow the below steps to register.
Step #1: Open the official HRMS portal
Step #2: Now move down the page. You will see a new pensioners portal link. Click on the Pensioners portal link to visit the official pensioners portal website or you may click here to directly visit the HRMS pensioners portal
Step #3: On the pensioner’s portal homepage you will find two options, registration, and login.
Step #4: Click on the registration link for new registration. You will see a registration form on a new page.
Step #5: On the registration page enter your mobile number, GPF number, and captcha code. After that click on the Get OTP button. You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
Step #6: Now enter the OTP you received on your mobile in the given space on the registration page and complete the further registration process.
Step #7: After successful registration, you may log in on the pensioners portal by clicking on the login link or you may click here to visit the login page directly. You will see a login page (as shown below).
To log in enter your mobile number, and captcha code, and click on the Get OTP button. Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile. Now you have successfully logged in on the pensioners portal and can check your pension, TAX, and other related information
You can check the latest notifications shared by the different departments.
- Open the official website
- Click on the Notifications link given on the top menu.
- A new notification page will appear on the screen where you can find the latest information.
On the HRMS FAQs page, you can find answers to some important questions related to the software.
- Open the official website
- Click on the FAQs link on the top menu
- You will see a FAQs page having important questions.
- Click on the Payroll faq to check payroll-related asked questions and answers.
To check the manuals for different services and tasks please find below steps
- Open the HRMS portal
- Hit the Manuals link on the top menu
- You will see a manuals page (as shown below)
- On this page, all-important manuals are given in a pdf file format.
- Click on any download link to read the manual.
You can find some video tutorials also on the HRMS portal which is very useful.
- Open the official website
- Click on the Video Tutorials link in the top menu
- You will see some videos on a new page
- LAUNCHING OF THREE MODULES(DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS,ESERVICE BOOK AND QUARTER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) IN HRMS 2.0
- OUT OF TURN PROMOTION/INCENTIVES/PREMATURE RETIREMENT-I
- OUT OF TURN PROMOTION/INCENTIVES/PREMATURE RETIREMENT-II
- OUT OF TURN PROMOTION/INCENTIVES/PREMATURE RETIREMENT-III
- HRMS PAR SUBMISSION
|HRMS Orissa official website||hrmsorissa.gov.in|
|Pensioners portal login||pension.hrmsodisha.gov.in/index.htm|
If there is any query or technical issue then you may take help from the HRMS Helpline number given below
HRMS Helpline No.: 0674-2598310
The helpline number is working from 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.
You may also call at 8763545188
Contact details: CENTER FOR MODERNIZING GOVERNMENT INITIATIVE A-2, IST FLOOR, TOSHALI BHAWAN, SATYANAGAR, BHUBANESWAR,
PIN– 751007 Tel: 8763545188
Email: [email protected]
Can I apply for a leave through the HRMS portal Odisha?
Yes, All regular governments can easily apply for a leave through the HRMS portal. We have given the step-by-step process to apply for leave in this article. Please check.
How can I get a payslip from the HRMS Odisha portal?
For getting and downloading the Salary slip from the HRMS portal you must have logged in by using your user id and password. We have given a complete process about how to get salary slips in this article. Please have a look.
How can I login in HRMS portal?
To login into HRMS please open the official website. After that log in by using your id and password. For complete in-depth details about the HRMS portal please read this article.
Also, check details about the Intra Haryana employee portal
The Editorial Staff at cettest.org is a team of experts from Praxis Consultants, a recruitment agency. Having 10+ years of recruitment experience in Finance, Banking, Manufacturing, media, etc industries for reputed companies and MNCs leads us to share useful information with users in an easy format. About Us LinkedIn Facebook Website