HRMS Punjab | ehrms login | IHRMS leave application | hrms.punjab.gov.in
Check all details about the ihrms Punjab portal on this page. We will share all important details such as how to submit a leave application, how to login, etc. Please read this post completely to get all details.
HRMS Punjab आर्टिकल हिंदी में पढ़े
What is HRMS Punjab?
HRMS Punjab or iHRMS is a customized HRMS portal developed by the NIC Punjab to provide an effective Human Resource and Decision support system for the Punjab government employees.
It’s a customized version of the ehrms (Electronic Human Resource Management System) specifically designed according to the requirements of the state government employees.
National Informatics Center has modified the eHRMS Manav Sampada product and includes some special functionality while keeping the Punjab government’s specific requirements in mind
HRMS is designed in a way so that it can provide easily accessible, fast, and transparent services such as employee record, salary, GPF, GIS, Leave, Income tax information, property returns, annual confidential progress, Posting, promotion, arrears management, etc.
- HRMS is a one-stop solution for employees personnel management where all services are provided through a single portal
- It provides real-time information and important data from all different departments
- All government employees and data entry operators can access the well-formatted MIS reports
- It helps in intelligent decision-making for the appraisal, transfer, promotion, etc by using the employee’s service book and feedback’s from all stakeholders.
- Now there is no need to visit the different offices for the important services such as leave, loan, etc. All employees can apply for most of the services by using their computer or smartphone.
|Name of the portal||Integrated Human Resource Management System, Punjab|
|Short form||IHRMS Punjab|
|Also known as||HRMS Punjab|
|Developed by||National Informatics Center, Punjab|
|Beneficiary||Government employees of Punjab|
|Original product||EHRMS Manav Sampada|
|Helpline Number||0172-2663812, 2660126, 2663813, 2664696|
Also check HRMS Odisha employee portal
IHRMS Punjab services
- View Property Return
- View eService Book
- Send Feedback
- Data Entry Status Report
- Search Orders
- Register For Web API
- Recruitment – Apply Online
Also check HRMS SBI portal all details
How to login to the EHrms Punjab portal?
Login process is very straight forward. Please check the steps given below.
- Open the official website hrms.punjab.gov.in
- You will find the Login link on the top right side of the website. Click on this link.
- A new page will appear on the screen including a login form
- Enter your user id, password, captcha code, and click on the login button.
- After the successful login, you can see your employee dashboard and use all services offered by the portal.
How to find ihrms employee code?
If you don’t remember your ihrms employee code then there is a facility on the portal to search your employee code. Please check the below-given details.
- Open the official HRMS portal
- Now click on the “Get iHRMS Code” on the right side of the top menu.
- A new page will appear on the computer screen.
- Now on this page enter below details
- Select Punjab state
- Select your date of birth
- Enter registered mobile number
- Enter given security code
- Finally, click on the “Fetch Employee code” link
Also find UCO HRMS all details
How to download ehrms Chandigarh mobile app?
Punjab NIC has also developed an android app for the employees. Through this app all employees can perform various tasks such as apply for leave, loan, etc.
You can download the HRMS Punjab mobile app by following the below steps:
- Open the official website in your mobile browser.
- On the home page, there are three links just below the top menu
- iHRMS Punjab Youtube channel
- iHRMS Punjab Facebook page
- iHRMS Punjab Mobile App
- Click on the Mobile app link. A google play store mobile app page will appear on the screen (as shown below)
- Click on the Install link to download this app in your smartphone.
After downloading the mobile app you can perform all activities similar to online portal.
Mobile app main menu:
Mobile app salary related services:
Mobile app leave related services:
Also read BRDS HRMS full details
HRMS Punjab employee dashboard
After the login all employees can see their dashboard where they can access various employee related services online.
On the employee dashboard employee can check the details such as:
- Department name
- Name of the employee
- Job location
- My Services
- Notification detail
Under the My Services tab you will find the below mentioned services employees can use.
My Payroll services:
- Income tax change request
- Employee Loan status
- GPF subscription change request
- GIS Lodger
- Annual Salary statement
- Pay Slip
- Income tax calculation sheet tentative
- GPF reports
- Declare saving under section 80C
My Leave services:
- Apply online leave
- Apply LTC approval
- Process leave request of subordinates
- Leave joining report
- Apply station leave
- Leave conversion request
- Leave ledger
- Leave during the period
- Print leave order
How to apply for leave online?
To apply for a leave you can check the below given step-by-step process.
- Open the official portal and use your id and password to log in.
- After the login navigate to My services > My leave services > Apply online leave
- After clicking the Apply online leave link you will be redirected to a new page having two sections:
- Apply Leave
- Applied Leave
Apply Leave: You can apply for a new leave in the Apply Leave section.
- On this page, you can see your leave balance such as how many Earned leaves, Half pay leave, Casual leave, Restricted holiday leave you currently have.
- Complete this leave application form by providing all necessary information such as:
- Type of leave
- Leave duration
- Leave reason
- After that click on the “Submit to reporting Officer” link.
Applied Leave: In the Applied leave section you can find details about the all leave you have already applied. You can check the status of the leave if it has been verified or not.
How to download Salary slip?
You can download your pay slip by following the below-given steps.
- Open the official website and log in by using your user id and password
- You will see your employee dashboard. Now navigate to My services > My Payroll services > Pay Slip
- After selecting the Pay Slip option you will be redirected to the payslip page (as shown below).
- Now select Month and Year from the calendar and click on the View Report button.
- You will see the salary slip of the selected month (as shown below).
- You can see all details in your salary slip such as basic salary, allowances, and deductions,etc.
How to declare savings for Tax calculations?
If you have invested in government schemes and want to take the benefits by reducing your income tax amount then you can check the below process to declare your savings. Employees can declare their savings under section 80C.
Some popular government schemes such as Public Provident Fund (PPF), Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Senior Citizen Saving Scheme, National Savings Certificate, etc comes under section 80C.
- Open the official website
- Now on the employee dashboard page navigate to the My Services > My Payroll services > Declare saving under section 80C
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to choose the financial year for which you want to save on Income Tax calculation.
- Another page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
- Now enter the amount you have invested in the given schemes.
- House Loan
- HBA Principal
- NSC/ NSS
- Tuition Fees
- Interest on reinvested NSC
- Bonds (If any)
- Pension funds
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, etc.
- After filling in all necessary information click on the “Submit to DDO for Approval“
- Your request has been submitted successfully and will be verified.
How to view property return
After the submission of the annual property return online, employees can view their submitted details through the below-given steps.
Step 1: Open the official portal and click the “View Property Return” link under the employee services section. A new window will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 2: To view the submitted APR details fill this form by providing the below-mentioned details.
- Financial year
- Administrative department
- Office state
- Establishment office
Step 3: After filling in all details click the view APR details button. Your APR will be shown on the computer screen
How to view e-Service Book?
To view employee’s service book please follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Open the official website and click the View e-Service Book link under the employee-related services section on the homepage.
Step 2: A new window will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3: On this page provide the below-mentioned details to view your Service Book.
- Posting office
- Employee name or code
Step 4: After that fill in the security code and click the Search button to view the eService Book.
How to share your feedback?
You can share your feedback and suggestions about the portal and its services. If you are not happy with any service or you have any suggestions to improve any HRMS service then you can share that with the help of the below-given process.
Step 1: Open the official website and click the Send Feedback link under the employee-related section. A new feedback page will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 2: In this feedback form, provide the below information.
- Select department
- Select Good, Average, or Not Satisfactory from the below option
- Website content & information
- website ease of navigation
- website accessibility
- Write your suggestion and provide your contact details such as name, mobile number, email id
Step 3: After entering all details fill in the captcha code and click the Submit button. You have successfully shared your feedback.
|HRMS Punjab official website||hrms.punjab.gov.in|
|Find employee code||hrms.punjab.gov.in/Home/GetEmpCode|
|Download HRMS user manual||hrms.punjab.gov.in/helpPdf/Manav_Sampada.docx|
What if i am getting any technical issue?
For any kind of help related to the HRMS portal, you may contact the
Helpline number: 0172-2663812, 2660126, 2663813, 2664696 (9 AM to 5 PM on working days) and
Email Id: [email protected]
What services available in mobile app ihrms?
The mobile app has been made exclusively for the employees. In mobile app most of the important services are available. Some available services are given below.
Loan and advance
How will i get the latest notification?
You can find latest news and notification on the home page. Just open the official website and you will find two sections on the home page.
You can check the latest announcement made by the senior officials.
Also check the Intra Haryana employee portal