Check all information and new updates related to the RDHRMS AP government.
What is SRDS HRMS?
SRDS HRMS or RDHRMS is developed by the Commissionerate of Rural Development (CRD) Andhra Pradesh for the proper Human Resource Management of all Fixed Term Employees from manpower recruitment to exit management.
It helps CDS- APARD for the proper management of all contract employees and provides all services through an HRMS system. Now below HR services are available through the HRMS portal.
- i) Generating FTE contracts
- ii) Access to Service register
- iii) Access to Roster Register
- iv) Access to career advancement list
- v) Generating monthly pay orders
- vi) Generating Pay slip
- vii) Generating HR analytical Reports etc.,
There are many schemes currently managed by the Commissionerate of Rural Development (CRD), AP which are further implemented by the District Water Management Agency (DWMA) under the District Collector guidance.
- Comprehensive land Development programme
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
SRDS HRMS Employee login AP
After login on to the HRMS portal, all employees can access different online services available on the portal. Please check the login process below.
Step 1: First of all open the official portal at https://rdhrms.ap.gov.in/APHRMS/.
Step 2: The website homepage will open in the browser. Now click the HRMS Login link located in the top menu. A new HRMS login window will appear on the screen (as shown below).
Step 3: In this login form enter your username, password, security code and click the Submit button. If the username and password are correct then you will be successfully logged in to the HRMS.
How to reset the password?
In case you forgot your RD HRMS password then you can easily recover that with the help of the below steps.
1- Open the RDHRMS login page https://rdhrms.ap.gov.in/APHRMS/hrmsLogin.jsp.
2- Click the Forgot Password link located below the login form. A new password reset window will appear on the screen.
3- Now enter your user name and given security code and click the Get security question button.
4- On the next page, enter the answer to the security question which you have made while registering. If you don’t remember the security question and answer then just enter your registered email id and click the Submit button.
5- You will receive an email including a link to reset your password. Open your email and click that link.
6- A new window will appear on the screen where you will have to make a new password. Type your password two times and submit this form. You have successfully changed your HRMS password.
As per the contract with the Tata Consultancy Services to develop the HRMS system, TCS was given the responsibility to implement the below-mentioned services in the HRMS in two phases.
- Generate contracts
- Generate pay orders and pay slips
- Recruitment, T&D
- Tour Management
- Benefits Managements etc
All these services are accessible after login in to the HRMS portal.
Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS)
SRDS Andhra Pradesh is a non-profit organization and managing various services primarily in the field of Rural Development covering wage employment, Natural resources management, Rural livelihoods, Institutional and Capacity Buildings, etc.
SRDS Welfare Fund scheme was implemented to help the FTEs, WCCs & ECs by providing them medical reimbursement and compensation in case of death or permanent disability, or Permanent Partial disability. To avail of the benefit of this scheme, all employees will have to pay Rs.2250/- per annum and the same amount will be paid by the SRDS /CRD.
Benefits: Employees will get the below-mentioned financial help.
|Sl. No.||Nature of the Claim||Present Entitlements|
|1.||Death compensation due to accident||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|2.||Permanent disablement due to accident||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|3.||Permanent Partial disablement||Rs.3,00,000/-|
|5.||Permanent disablement due to reasons other than Accident||Rs.5,00,000/-|
|6.||Permanent Partial disablement due to reasons other than Accident||Rs.3,00,000/-|
How do access different types of reports?
Different types of reports are available on the Society for Rural Development Services website and anyone can access these reports. Please check the below steps to access various reports.
Step 1: Open the official website https://rdhrms.ap.gov.in/.
Step 2: Click the Reports link located in the top menu. A new reports page will appear on the screen(as shown below).
Step 3: On this report page you may access the below-mentioned reports.
- FTE details report – You can check Dist. wise abstract of FTEs, TA/TTAs Panchayats mapping through this link.
- Transfers report – Reports related to the employees transfer orders are available through this link.
- Designation report – You can check the district-wise designation of FTEs through this link.
- Pay order generated report – Different types of pay order reports are available such as
- Pay order generated report for FTEs through CFMS
- Pay order generated report for ECs through CFMS
- Pay order generated report for FAs through CFMS
- Arrears pay orders report
- GO’s/ Circulars – All FTEs can download different types of circulars such as
- Circular on implementation of Disciplinary modules
- EXgratia to FTEs-SRDS-circular
- Circular on provision of two wheelers Loan to TAs
- Revised Salary Structure of FTEs
- FTEs Revised Pay Scale
- Salary Hike for FTEs
- Disciplinary Policy for FTEs of SRDS.
- HRMS Documents