Check the latest Central and State government schemes in India.
In this article, you can find a list of the important government schemes running by the government.
What is a government scheme?
A government scheme is a way to help Indian citizens directly or indirectly by providing different types of support such as subsidies, scholarships, financial support to businesses, etc.
In India, there are a lot of schemes run by the Indian government for different purposes. Some schemes are providing direct benefits to citizens and some schemes are made to help businesses in India.
Sarkari Yojana 2022 आर्टिकल हिंदी में पढ़े।
Different Ministries run different schemes for different purposes.
- To provide benefits to beneficiaries through different mediums such as financial support.
- To promote those categories, areas, or domains where some government assistance is required
- To make an environment where important things related to the common man are easily accessible.
- To promote some basic rights given by the Indian Constitution.
There are a lot of benefits of these government schemes. Some of the benefits we are sharing are below.
- People can apply for different schemes and take the benefits.
- Some govt schemes are providing direct financial support to poor people which is a great help to the government for needy people.
- Some govt schemes are providing financial and easy business-type support to the industries which help in generating employment.
- Students are also getting scholarships and they can continue their higher studies which was very difficult for the students who were not able to continue their education due to the lack of money.
- Farmers can also buy cheap equipment with the help of subsidies provided through the different schemes.
Type of govt schemes in India
If we categorize the government schemes then there are specifically two types of govt schemes.
- Central govt schemes
- State govt schemes
Central Govt Schemes
These schemes are run by the Central Government of India and are directly managed and funded by the government. Central government schemes cover a large population and provide a lot of benefits at the PAN India level.
Some popular schemes are mentioned below.
Central govt scheme list 2022:
- Manav Sampada ehrms portal
- PFMS Scholarship portal
- Common Eligibility Test by NRA
- Download e Aadhaar Card online 2021
- NVSP portal details
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Health mission scheme
- TAFCOM DG Telecom gov in portal
State Govt Schemes
These schemes are managed by the respective state government. The state government also announces a lot of schemes from time to time for the people who reside in the state. All financial support is also provided by the respective state government.
We are sharing some popular state govt schemes below.
State govt scheme list 2022:
Andhra Pradesh Govt schemes:
Chhattisgarh govt schemes:
UP Govt schemes:
- Bhu Naksha UP Bhulekh
- UP Agriculture department
- Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh portal
- Ration Card UP new list 2022
- e District UP
- IGRSUP Property registration
- Shadi Anudan Yojana Uttar Pradesh
Haryana Govt schemes:
- Haryana CET portal
- Intra Haryana HRMS portal
- HRMS Haryana Portal
- MIS Portal Haryana
- Saksham Yuva Haryana Scheme
Himachal Pradesh Govt schemes:
Karnataka govt schemes:
- Seva Sindhu
- Seva Sindhu diploma certificate
- Seva sindhu bus travel e-pass
- Bangalore one, Karnataka one
- Seva Sindhu Covid-19 relief for unorganized sector workers
Tamilnadu govt schemes:
- Tnreginet portal
- Tnreginet marriage registration
- Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate
- IFHRMS Karuvoolam login and pay slip download
- TNPDS login: smart card download
Telangana govt schemes:
Rajasthan govt schemes:
- Apna khata – e dharti Rajasthan
- SSO ID Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan RajRMSA internship portal
- Shala Darpan Staff Corner
- Rajasthan Gyan Sankalp portal
- Rajiv Gandhi career portal
- PayManager Rajasthan
- BSTC Pre DELED exam 2021: Shala Darpan
- Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test
- RajSSP – Social Security Pension Scheme Rajasthan
Bihar govt schemes:
- DBT Agriculture Bihar scheme
- Seed fertilizer license Bihar
- BRDS HRMS portal
- Seed subsidy Scheme Bihar
- RCMS Bihar Ration card list
Odisha govt schemes:
Punjab govt schemes:
Jharkhand govt schemes:
Gujarat govt schemes:
Madhya Pradesh schemes:
West Bengal schemes:
Some schemes are provided by the public sector companies and Banks in India. Most of these schemes are related to the employees working in these organizations. Please have a look at some of the Public Sector company’s schemes.
- SBI online HRMS portal
- UCO Bank HRMS portal
- PNB Parivar HRMS portal
- Download BCCL PaySlip 2022
- Central bank of India HRMS portal
- Download RTGS form
- BOI HRMS login
- e praghna student login