Check the latest Central and State government schemes in India.
In this article you can find a list of the important government schemes running by the government.
What is a government scheme?
A government scheme is a way to help Indian citizens directly or indirectly by providing different types of support such as subsidies, scholarships, financial support to business, etc.
In India, there are a lot of schemes running by the Indian government for different purposes. Some schemes are providing direct benefits to citizens and some schemes are made to help the businesses in India.
Sarkari Yojana 2021 आर्टिकल हिंदी में पढ़े।
Different Ministries run different schemes for different purpose.
- To provide benefit to beneficiaries through different medium such as financial support.
- To promote those categories, areas, or domain where some government assistance is required
- To make an environment where important things related to the common men are easily accessible.
- To promote some basic rights given by the Indian Constitution.
There are a lot of benefits of these government schemes. Some of the benefits we are sharing below.
- People can apply for different schemes and take the benefits.
- Some govt schemes are providing direct financial support to poor peoples which is a great help by the government for the needy people.
- Some govt schemes are providing financial and easy of business type support to the industries which helps in generating the employment.
- Students are also getting scholarships and they can continue their higher studies which was very difficult for the students who were not able to continue their education due to the lack of the money.
- Farmers can also buy cheap equipment with the help of subsidies provided through the different schemes.
Type of govt schemes in India
If we categories the government schemes then there are specifically two types of govt schemes.
- Central govt schemes
- State govt schemes
Central Govt Schemes
These schemes run by the Central government of India and directly managed and funded by the government. Central government schemes covers a large population and provide a lot of benefit at PAN India level.
Some popular schemes are mentioned below.
Central govt scheme list 2021:
State Govt Schemes
These schemes are managed by the respective state government. State government also announce a lot of schemes time to time for the people resides in the state. All financial support is also provided by the respective state government.
We are sharing some popular state govt schemes below.
State govt scheme list 2021:
Andhra Pradesh Govt schemes:
UP Govt schemes:
Haryana Govt schemes:
Karnataka govt schemes:
- Seva Sindhu
- Seva Sindhu diploma certificate
- Seva sindhu bus travel e-pass
- Bangalore one, Karnataka one
- Seva Sindhu Covid-19 relief for unorganized sector workers
Tamilnadu govt schemes:
Telangana govt schemes:
Rajasthan govt schemes:
- Apna khata – e dharti Rajasthan
- SSO ID Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan Rajasthan
- Shala Darpan RajRMSA internship portal
- Shala Darpan Staff Corner
- Rajasthan Gyan Sankalp portal
- Rajiv Gandhi career portal
- PayManager Rajasthan
- BSTC Pre DELED exam 2021: Shala Darpan
Bihar govt schemes:
Odisha govt schemes:
Punjab govt schemes:
Jharkhand govt schemes:
Some schemes are provided by the public sector companies and Banks in India. Most of these schemes are related to the employees working in these organizations. Please have a look at some of the Public Sector companies schemes.